Faroe strikes a DEAL with Scuttlebutts

I’m having one of those “You can’t make this shit up moments” you know the ones right ?

Well the DEAL was Faroe came in to our chat with his bargaining chip, he wont report us and I remove all of his content on the category with his name on it. And I agreed, only catch is I LIE LIKE A DAMN MONKEY lol

1. gg's tits April 17, 2018 3:35 am  Reply

the video and story are both excellent.. but some thing pisses me the fuck off not one time has faroe told me that my big beautiful tits make him so horny…

• monkeysniffer April 17, 2018 7:09 pm  Reply

your (o ) ( O ) big beautiful tits make me so horny baby, give me a ring and Ill take you to Mars

• gg's tits April 17, 2018 8:04 pm  Reply

count on it !

• monkeysniffer April 18, 2018 2:43 am  Reply

você quebrou meu coração muitas vezes

2. fatroesballs April 17, 2018 3:35 am  Reply

fatroe you can’t make a deal with the devil js.

3. TopCat April 17, 2018 3:54 am  Reply

Hahahaha fagroe please no pictures of me such a girly bitch hahahaha

4. puddintane April 17, 2018 5:55 am  Reply

Faroe has a secret he is best buddies with Adam Brown, and depending how the stars align and the moon’s phases he may claim to be his friend.
    Faroe has many on again off again flip flopping friendships, sleazeball Adumblow, fake christian Jessicalovesshowinghertits just to name a few.
    If you are female it is best to stay clear of Fatroe and Adumblow, they only want one thing from woman and that is skype sex and to treat them like crap. In adum’s case he may take a train to meet up with you for a little forced sexual intercourse or a blowjob. Woman beware of these two narcissistic , they have no respect for woman. FYI both hate their mothers need I say more.

5. Anon April 17, 2018 9:00 am  Reply

Don’t believe him. He’s everyday in Vaughn’s tech channel Kissing Missscruffy, Daryl and Mark’s ass. He lies and I wouldn’t trust him

• monkeysniffer April 17, 2018 7:00 pm  Reply

you talk too much so shut up

6. durr the ryan pedo April 17, 2018 3:26 pm  Reply

making fun of another caster eh? TheFaroe is a nice guy…..

• monkeysniffer April 17, 2018 6:59 pm  Reply

too bad no one set you on fire ryan pedophile just to hear you scream and beg to crawl back into your mother’s uterus would be beautiful indeed.

7. the3bairs April 17, 2018 6:03 pm  Reply

Once it out there it is out there. why should he be given this guy special treatment. If you regret it so much then do not do it in the first place.

8. Faroe's Anus April 18, 2018 3:07 am  Reply

Faroe prepare your anus, u mad bro.

9. Anon April 18, 2018 9:46 am  Reply

Another fake sympathy post now from mommy…Their site is dying and they need more support.

Lynn Vaughn
    1 hr ·
    Lot going on and Mark sure needs prayers! Love you guys. He will explain in time I am sure.

• hemdroid April 18, 2018 8:53 pm  Reply

so true. LOL.

• monkeysniffer April 18, 2018 9:07 pm  Reply

thxs Bensnutsack

• monkeysniffer April 19, 2018 1:25 am  Reply

stinker missed ya

10. AdamBrowneThePedo April 19, 2018 9:25 pm  Reply

Isnt it funny how Adam Browne the pedophile has suddenly disappeared from all social casting after having been busted again for being a disgusting piece of trash pedophile. I know Scuttlebutts broke this whole thing to begin with, and I made sure to tell others when I cast about him, yet no one listened to me. But plenty of Ivloggers sang his praise. Go figure. Stay gone Adam Browne. Permanently.