Immaculate Conception and Frank Taylor’s divine E-begging Christmas road trip

Christmas is only days away and for some it’s holiday plans at home with family but for others like Frank Taylor it’s the big holiday road trip.

This year Frank only received $250 from the $1000 he requested from his cash cow sheep, a measly amount compared to other years.But lets’ face facts here as Frank has been living high on the hog for years becoming bloated and fat from others sweat his financial supporters have thinned out. It might be due to folks becoming aware of his SCAMS and online begging or perhaps as more and more E-beggars take up the bankrupt bowl of woe is me it’s become an annoyance.

Off Frank goes on to his long journey…farewell Frank.

1. puddintane December 22, 2017 8:23 pm

frank taylor is white trash homo bear and ebegging scum!

• monkeysniffer December 22, 2017 8:24 pm

lol omg

2. BumblePuff December 23, 2017 4:17 am

is frank a top or bottom 🙂

3. Walt Stinky December 23, 2017 5:32 am

Frank is a power bottom.

4. BumblePuff December 23, 2017 7:34 am

i really cant imagine him being either cause frank looks like he smells like cat piss and nicotine lol

5. Terri McQuaid December 23, 2017 3:56 pm

This blog is so much better than any other thank you for this

6. Lyndsey McQuaid December 23, 2017 3:59 pm

shawnio is a convicted pedoph?ile

7. Lyndsey McQuaid December 23, 2017 5:33 pm

Oh dear are you upset

8. Terri McQuaid December 23, 2017 5:38 pm

Yup he is so upset

9. Shawnio loves Lardo December 23, 2017 5:40 pm

Everyone can see that you have a crush on Lardo. Your desperation to get his attention is embarrassing

10. shawnio loves Lardo December 23, 2017 5:41 pm

How many years have you been doing this again shawnio? And what have you achieved? LMAO

11. Shawnio the laughing stock of the internet December 23, 2017 5:49 pm

I love you Lardo I really do

12. Shawn w McQuaid the laughing stock of the internet December 23, 2017 5:50 pm

So I’ve proven that I’m in love with Lardo

13. anon December 23, 2017 10:10 pm

The chatters in Franks channel are all a bunch of bores.

14. Wheres [email protected] December 24, 2017 7:43 am

I’ve seen people like you before MonkeySniffer. They usually commit suicide

• monkeysniffer December 24, 2017 1:46 pm

So that’s what you did with wintard is by harassing her she committed SUICIDE. And you try the same with Cherrybreeze and now you try it with myself all about the suicide talk huh ?
      So if it isn’t CHILD SEX talk it’s SUICIDE talk.
      Here’s a thought why dont you go and COMMIT SUICIDE YOURSELF do us all a favor and leave this planet cuz you must be a Brit you certainly fit the MO

• MonkeySniffer is going to jail December 24, 2017 2:17 pm

MonkeySniffer, just so you know. Inciting suicide is illegal. I’ll be phoning your local police station later today and making a report. Merry Christmas

• monkeysniffer December 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Please do and while you’re at it PLEASE make sure they read your comments and what you said.
          “MonkeySniffer. You seem to be running out of content. I’m going to murder your whole family. Merry Christmas”
          “I’ve seen people like you before MonkeySniffer. They usually commit suicide”
          I can hardly wait ….Since YOU are the PSYCHOPATH contacting ME 30 times a day.

• MonkeySniffer is going to jail December 24, 2017 2:32 pm

You know that WordPress keeps ghost copies of the original comment… right? It wouldn’t be hard for the police to see that you’ve edited my comments. You are so stupid

You also say that I’m the only one who comments here. Are you admitting that your blog is dead? LMAO

• monkeysniffer December 24, 2017 2:33 pm

And YOU KEEP CONTACTING ME RIGHT ????
            Cuz SHAWN W McQUAID you are TRIGGERED how do you think BELL CANADA is going to react ?????
            You’re a PSYCHOPATH and we all know it a mental basket case of hate and threats

• MonkeySniffer is going to jail December 24, 2017 2:37 pm

The fact of the matter is you incited suicide on the internet. Which is a serious crime. You really fucked up this time.

• monkeysniffer December 24, 2017 2:40 pm

Then STOP typing and make the call DO IT I DARE YOU PUT YOUR REAL NAME ON THE COMPLAINT FILE WE BOTH KNOW YOU WONT DO IT….YOU HAVEN’T GOT THE GUTS
            Call the cops and they’re going to wonder WHY on Christmas eve you decided to contact me so many times and make threats and then cry to the police. In order to process the complaint Shawn W McQuaid they need your information and WE both know you wont give it out lmao. DO IT

• monkeysniffer December 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Remember it is YOU that contacts me 20 to 30 times a day. If YOU FEAR ME or in any way feel THREATENED then STOP contacting me, however by continuing this ongoing LIFE you live YOU make the decision to come to this blog and to me with your comments daily…MERRY CHRISTMAS PSYCHOPATH

15. Wheres [email protected] December 24, 2017 7:53 am

• monkeysniffer December 24, 2017 2:13 pm

So you got up extra early in the morning just so you could do this ??? wow seriously get a life you mental basket case

16. shawn w mcquaid December 24, 2017 4:16 pm

Good post MonkeySniffer. I have enjoyed reading the same rehashed posts over and over for the last 7 years. You’re a really good blogger!

• monkeysniffer December 24, 2017 4:57 pm

ok PSYCHOPATH

17. shawn w mcQuaid December 24, 2017 4:29 pm

Just close this blog already you loser. We win, you lose

• monkeysniffer December 24, 2017 4:57 pm

ok PSYCHOPATH

18. Shawn W McQuaid December 24, 2017 4:30 pm

Why is there a bot on Vaughn going in channels saying that you’re a convicted pedophile, MonkeySniffer? LMAO

• monkeysniffer December 24, 2017 4:57 pm

ok PSYCHOPATH

19. Shawn W McQuaid December 24, 2017 4:31 pm

Just walk away MonkeySniffer. I’m going to haunt you forever

• monkeysniffer December 24, 2017 4:57 pm

ok PSYCHOPATH

20. Shawn w mcquaid December 24, 2017 4:32 pm

Pretty much everyone has been trolled off this blog

• monkeysniffer December 24, 2017 4:57 pm

ok PSYCHOPATH

21. monkeysniffer December 24, 2017 4:59 pm

And as always I just PROVED my POINT ….I WIN…YOU ARE A PSYCHOTIC PEDOPHILE Shawn w mcquaid. Seem Christmas eve brings out the insane and mentally challenged. Is this what you did with Wintard wen she found out about your DIRTY secrets you drove her to COMMIT SUICIDE to shut her up about all of you ????

• monkeysniffer December 24, 2017 5:25 pm

Ya something tells me you HAUNTED her and drove her to take her life that’s how you did it. Thanks for letting me know this

22. Shawniotheloser December 25, 2017 7:19 am

I can see why Shawn w mcquaid is triggered. All alone on Christmas lmao. Monkeysniffer, Lardo and scuttlebutt own him

He has no credibility. All he can do is cyber bully and he isn’t even good at that. Man he is so stupid.

whoisshawnwmcquaid.wordpress.com Exposes him