Sean Cleary cast on Vaughn and gets banned twice

Thanks to those for this video it features the BIG ol potato head cry baby Sean Celery and it was recorded several nights ago. In it words cannot describe how pathetic and weak both himself and several of the guests are in this video. His first mistake is how he tries to LIE by telling everyone he was kicked out from his families HOME, this MAY explain his BEATING not so long ago where he had a black eye and blood on his head. But now is living in another place, that oddly enough looks exactly like his previous room even the same color paint is used on the walls, now how bout that ? That can be found at the 1:06 part of the video.

He then goes on the whisper that even though he’s moved away he should tell everyone he lives in the same place in hopes that certain individuals send pizzas or police to his parents home ???   Ok there smart one so you lie about where you live only to provoke people in HARASSING your parents ? BRILLIANT move.At 3:08 of the video he then begins to explain the “The day Monkeysniffer gets DOXED the blog is SCREWED” Now hold on I thought I was already DOXED, several times over if I recall correctly. From my ADDRESS…my PHONE NUMBER. Damn I even remember my place of work being mentioned. And lets not forget all those posts where they were 100% sure as to who I was, so now he seems so uncertain angry and desperate.Now at 3:26 Sean Cleary admits to DOXING someone an then going to this individuals home and assaulting that very person after knocking on their door.

He then goes as far as to send a threatening message “What do you think I’m going to do…..IF……..Monkeysniffer gets DOXED what do you think I’m going to do ???”

Then he claims I’m HARASSING under age Children with DISABILITIES ……ok ?

The RETARD guest above is beyond stupid and simple minded DESPERATELY deeply hurt as to go as far as needing to HIRE anyone to find me. Can’t make this shit up I tell ya, some folks were born stupid.

At 4:23 He mention that “Monkeysniffer could be FOUND if only someone where to SEARCH the DEEP WEB” Are you morons for REAL lol, but again I thought these geniuses had already DOXED me….HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. I’ve been doing this for 5years and no one has successfully DOXED me but you think you can ?

5:20 he states “I can’t prove it was JStevio who attacked me in my bed..MY SOLICITOR has advised me to STOP IMPLICATING Steve”…..NOW STOP…..BINGO KEY WORDS RIGHT THERE….

“HIS SOLICITOR”…  What does this mean exactly ?????

Why does he have  a LAWYER is it due to the fact he may already have been charged by the POLICE in Carlow and needed LEGAL advice ??? Interesting choice of words right there.

5:42 the idiot guest claims this ..….

Now if this were true wouldn’t it have already happened ? I mean use common sense here, I’ve been blogging for 5 years and YOU MORONS can’t find a damn thing you just admitted it yourselves in this very video lol…“DEEP WEB” ……”Hiring a white hat”  …If this were true wouldn’t Mark have already DOXED you ? No it was this blog that did it, only further proof you morons are so desperate to do anything and that’s because I’ve out done you BIGGER and BETTER, and that’ so far up your ASS it’s HILARIOUS. And IMAGINE I didn’t need to HIRE anyone or to have Mark or CUM help me out what’s this say about you ? Some folks I just don’t know ….shakes head in wonderment.

So keep the THREATS and HARASSMENT up Cleary, oh and please do explain how you just made your “SOLICITOR” look a complete fool only after they view this post. All thanks to lil ol me <3.

When YOU are finally LEGALLY dealt with Cleary I know you’re gonna sing and sell out your frightened cowardly mates, oh I can smell the fear in you. Oh and as far as YOU wishing to find me and then travel to my home….Um….let’s just say NO COMMENT…lmao

1. Name November 2, 2017 10:18 pm

Ps Sean Cleary I’m gonna kill you and your whole family

You are literally harmless it’s hilarious

2. hemdroid November 2, 2017 10:32 pm

LOL. 67 pound tough guy will come to your house monkey. LMFAO. hey ip dont make me laugh.

• Name November 2, 2017 11:44 pm

So basically Lardo is replying to something he thinks actually came from another person lmao

This is how intelligent your reader base is sniffer lmfao

• monkeysniffer November 2, 2017 11:48 pm

But aren’t YOU my reader base Shawnio after 4 years of watching my every move you think you would move on and understand I am your master for life. So what does this say about you ?

• Name November 3, 2017 12:01 am

You are so retarded you don’t even make any sense anymore lol you sound so bitter it’s hilarious

Good luck with all this though lmao

• monkeysniffer November 3, 2017 12:07 am

Yes Im very bitter after giving birth and my 3 divorces Im in need of a holiday, you wanna come with me to Mexico you may not make it back lol

3. hemdroid November 2, 2017 10:42 pm

hey listen all you pitiful losers, i will give up monkeys name address and favorite toppings on his pizza to the highest bidder. i need some new teeth and i cant afford them. so make me an offer and hopefully you will win the highest bid, then you will be a hero and mark and scanky will suck you off like you’ve never been sucked off before. you will be a hero in the eyes of the retards.
    just waiting.

• monkeysniffer November 2, 2017 10:53 pm

Best comments of the MONTH and a NEW POST will come from this

4. anon November 2, 2017 11:58 pm

Thefaroe’s channel is funny, So many people don’t believe this blog saying adambro is a pedo. It’s all fake. Chicago knights is now thefaroe’s best friend.

5. not too smart November 3, 2017 4:10 am

Cleary continues with more veiled THREATS upon Monkeysniffer , then invites someone anyone to send him a pizza , continues whispering ,i cant Prove it was jstevio my Sollicitor sez to STOP implicating him [concerning his teeny scratch aka Beat down ] then continues to implicate him by saying he obviously “paid someone to do it ” – Pure Gold !

6. FuckyouVaughn youmotherand staff ruined your site November 3, 2017 8:50 am

Just got IP banned on vaughn for calling out miss scrubby and Marks Bullshit. Guess they never ghost shows the lying cunts!
    Yes they do and scruffy just IP banned me again for calling her out for her support of Adumblow!

7. FuckyouVaughn youmotherand staff ruined your site November 3, 2017 8:52 am

Scumbagscruffy didn`t like me saying that`s why the site is dying

8. FuckyouVaughn youmotherand staff ruined your site November 3, 2017 8:53 am

And that was in ATP show where i was just having a laugh.

• Solicitor November 3, 2017 8:58 pm

No one cares anymore about sean celery he’s dead, this might be your entire social life cleary but other people got better shit to do you peeophile

9. hemdroid November 3, 2017 5:14 pm

LMFAO, i crack up every time i look at the dancing potato heads. LMAO. oh and shawnio, i’m not even going to ask what that message means. you just aren’t worth the effort. you are done my lil’ guy.

• Cleary downfall November 3, 2017 8:00 pm

IP is going to destroy himself and ukmuppets

10. John Spear November 3, 2017 8:24 pm

Good post

11. IP loves adam browne November 3, 2017 10:20 pm

IP/sean cleary has a special soft spot for pedophiles like adam paul stuart browne both of them must be related lmao

12. plastic solicitor November 3, 2017 10:52 pm

IP supports child molesters like adam paul stuart browne. This only further proves he’s one of them. I bet he was charged with being a pedophile and that’s why he supports them all over the world. He needed a lawyer to help his sorry ass to get off easy and not get ass blasted in prison by becoming someones bitch

• Name November 4, 2017 9:51 pm

Sniffer lets go to Mexico

13. My Brother November 4, 2017 5:45 am

MonkeySniffer I love Adam hes my brother the 2 of us are the same in so many ways we both like 14 yr old girls lmao

14. puddintane November 5, 2017 12:00 am

sean cleary will never learn to just STFU… I love it IP you are one of the lost boys…