Rectal Exam on the Vaughn SHIT LIST …NO CAST FOR YOU

All credit to ToxiCleaker for dropping this video in our chat and another thank you to a friend of the blog for the screen shots used in this post.

From what I am to understand a domestic argument took place on Vaughn as Rectal Exam was confronted by the NAZI twat Scruffy and her vaginal juice soaked maxi pad Daryl the castrated mule slave. I bet all that made you wet in the mouth ?

If you need to catch up CLICK the LINK below.

I have several samples of the chat room brawl.

It was reported that Rectal may have been either banned or had his key stream removed either way buddy you’re on the “SHIT LIST” …No coming back unless you either MOCK the DEATH of BABIES…smoke weed on cam….make HOMOPHOBIC/RACIAL slurs SWAT someone or show your TITS all the while PREACHING the GOSPEL word of the GOOD BOOK. Welcome to Vaughn sunshine it’s how THEY roll.

Or you could always make statements like this guy and get away with it.

I rest my case.

1. Karma October 20, 2017 6:49 pm

LOL!! That video is great and so true.

2. Karma October 20, 2017 6:59 pm

Here is a screen shot of ADAM running his mouth about yet another female caster. https://prnt.sc/gzwy2z

3. rectal_Exam October 20, 2017 7:13 pm

You know they say this is for a disrespect to staff.But this is actually a cover up that everyone sees.Call me a drama queen ,a shit starter.But you as staff came at me first you Mark called me a piece of shit.For something I didn’t even do and for the good name of Rectal! I did’nt take that bullshit.If you want respect you have to give it…??most of the people on your site are normal working people.Who don’t need a mother hen. Maybe it’s time you try and let us police our-self a bit.?(You know ,it actually works very nice.)It’s not right at all. I’ve been a good rectal and never bothered anyone.How could I know saying something like clean your room could go like this?? I,do now! So now I am reduced to having to comment here’. Because my platform was taken away. Now before you say oh rectal is a crybaby or whatever who the fuck cares!!! plain and simple it’s like this! Mark you called me a POS,Scruffy you called me a woman abuser,a user of peoples and a douche!! But I cant say what in the video above??? And I bet you believe in free speech too! the ball is in your court you wont be getting any Emails from me begging …..I actually like vaughn and thought I brought alittle sunshine to the peoples!! The same ones you try to control we are grown treat us as such and have a actual adult to adult convo. I have nothing againest you. But Adam he is a sore you need to bust.all you have to do is look at his past how many bans??? Me 5 years named Rectal_exam and not even on the blogs!Hell you didnt even know I casted til 3 weeks ago.That shows how in touch you are alone.I hope you all Email them and tell them what you really think…TY for your support .it really means alot

• hemdroid October 20, 2017 7:36 pm

why do you say, “now i am reduced to having to comment here?” do you think scutts corner is a reduction compared to vaughn? LMFAO, please……. vaughn live is a SHIT HOLE. scrubby and mark are nothing more than lying, cheating, scum bubbles. they are the lowest of the low.
      its taken you awhile to figure out what we’ve known for years.
      dont think we are a step down from those assholes. we are 10 times more truthful, 10 times more moral and have 10 times more integrity. they are SCUM.
      BUT YOU LIKE MANY BEFORE YOU WILL PROBABLY GO BACK TO SCRUBBYS BARNACLE INFESTED NUT SACK and ask for your channel back. we’ve seen it a hundred times..

• rectal_Exam October 20, 2017 7:39 pm

I just ment I can’t say what needs to be said there….no slight to you…but take it how you will..

• jeebuslubbjessica October 21, 2017 6:40 am

Lardo don`t take that as offence from rectal he is a good guy and adam and scruffy and mark etc have lied about him.

• hemdroid October 20, 2017 7:37 pm

shes a pig on so many levels.

4. ForcedKarma October 20, 2017 10:55 pm

your time is coming adam. just fyi BOY. a whole bunch of people are watching and waiting. have a nice day.

5. jeebuslubbjessica October 21, 2017 6:35 am

This is the best post of the year Daryl is a fucking scumbag and so is scruffy!
    Rectal is a good guy i have watched his casts and he is a much better person than either of them!
    Adam, Scruffy and Daryl Karma is gonna get you liars!

6. jeebuslubbjessica October 21, 2017 6:41 am

Oh and that video is perfectly done!

7. FREERECTAL_EXAM October 21, 2017 4:44 pm

Scruffy unbanning someone taking over rectal’s channel https://prnt.sc/gztmgn

• stinkypedokiller October 23, 2017 7:06 am

What a cunt she isIf Mark was not such a pussy he would tell her to fuck right off!