Karen is single and ready to mingle, the final countdown…웃❤ 유

I was debating whether to do a Valentine’s post, when all of a sudden pow like a blast of pure sweaty salty ecstasy comes Karen and all her talents…(0 ) (o)

I was lured into her cast completely mesmerized by her singing, it was the final countdown that did it for me.

She was quick to point out that her lusty feminine needs were not being fulfilled, she was moist to the smell and fire to the touch. All she desired was her Prince Charming to CUM along and give a few good ol fashioned licks. Ohhh laa laaaaa momma…Good thing I was strapped in to my 360 degree sex swing cuz I could have easily lost it as my jaw dropped to this news.

Karen you feisty lil fire cracker you, keep this kinda chat up and I’m sure a herd of heavy breathing sweating mongoloid needy male studs will throw themselves relentlessly into your soft loving cushion arms of passionate delight.

Sorry all you single romantic fellas out there but Karen never does anal, however she’s doggy all the way..woof …woof…Classy till the very end, adorable that way <3. I have to wonder how could Karen be single ?

Almost fell out….(0 ) ( O)

But the best might be left for last as our humble sweet Karen has a few choice words for Sarah and her drinking ways. But before I forget Karen has received Joker’s wanger pics, no idea if it was a flaccid event or totally erect but dysfunctional enough from what I gather both her and her almost NEW man have since parted ways like the Red sea but with a sour salty crust. Joker you frisky bastard I had no idea….sheeeeeeeeeeeesh.

1. Name February 13, 2019 10:10 pm  Reply

So you spent 4 hours on Vaughn then took evidence of you using Vaughn then you posted it hoping what, people from Vaughn will see your post and think you are speaking for the Vl community or are you just getting tired of talking to yourself for 30 minutes then waiting in vain for 4 hours for someone bored enough to reply to you lmfao

This blog has shit the bed big time

Gotti

• monkeysniffer February 13, 2019 10:12 pm  Reply

shawnio but didn’t YOU just respond ?
      In less than mere seconds I might add lmao.
      But seriously why are you so stupid ?

• Name = Shawnio the projector February 14, 2019 3:35 am  Reply

Shawnio are you just getting tired of talking to yourself for 30 minutes then waiting in vain for 4 hours for someone bored enough to reply to you lmfao

You’ve shit the bed big time….

Gotti

2. Name February 13, 2019 10:13 pm  Reply

The related posts have the same chat and screenshot content lmao

You are literally a waste of a human life

Gotti

• monkeysniffer February 13, 2019 10:13 pm  Reply

Shawnio why are you still commenting ?
      Why are you still here ?
      You’re born extra stupid it seems.
      Why are you leaving me comments at 6am ?

3. Name February 13, 2019 10:17 pm  Reply

Sniffer is this the part where you argue back and forth with someone in the hopes of keeping the interaction going

Like do you actually tell your mom living upstairs that you have a healthy social life or does everyone know you are retarded and desperate for any human interaction

Or is the part where you cross your arms and stomp your feet and start rolling on the ground smearing shit on your face before anyone else can lmao

“No one can best me if I already look like I’m retarded” – monkeysniffer

Gotti

• monkeysniffer February 13, 2019 10:18 pm  Reply

3 comments on a DEAD BLOG ?all from you in seconds

• Name = Shawnio the projector February 14, 2019 3:37 am  Reply

Shawnio is this the part where you argue back and forth with someone in the hopes of keeping the interaction going

“No one can best me if I already look like I’m retarded” – Shawnio

Gotti

• Name February 14, 2019 11:39 am  Reply

Someone’s mad lmfao

Gotti

• monkeysniffer February 14, 2019 12:12 pm  Reply

right on schedule lol…Don’t freeze out there

4. RoundAndRoundWeGo February 13, 2019 11:59 pm  Reply

Fucking PUKE.

5. puddintane February 14, 2019 1:10 am  Reply

Karen what makes you a nasty bitch is the way you act on and off cam, FFS you gave a guy you didn’t know a blow job for a doz rotten eggs. Only reason you do not drive drunk is because your broke welfare living ass don’t own a car. Karen you are jealous of Sarah and sadly IMHO you are both nasty useless sluts that do not take care of your children.

• montrealkaren February 16, 2019 7:03 pm  Reply

I didn’t know him? And that wasn’t the story of the eggs, get it right. Also no, even if I used my ex’s car, I wouldn’t drive drunk. When you become a parent, that’s one thing that is unacceptable. Yes I’m a useless slut and you don’t have to come to my cast, but I did everything right, was married 25 years and I am now 47 and can do what I want. No one forces you to watch.

6. gg's tits February 14, 2019 1:12 am  Reply

words of wisdom from karen and we all should listen to what she has to say. joker how soon you forget the way sarah62 laughed in you’re face after you spent so many hours on that bus. and as karen said about her own self she is a drunk and no one can argue that. but one thing karen knows not to do and thats drinking while driving unlike the self proclaimed hotties woman to ever breathe air on Donald Trumps earth has done 4 times and we all know she will.but now here is a tip for you karen stop begging for sex it might just be me but i think it cheapens you…. but in closing we all know that sarah gave joker a blowjob as a parting give for being apart of the sarh62 show because you cant rush greatness….

• montrealkaren February 16, 2019 7:09 pm  Reply

Thank you for understanding some. As for the begging, I’m not concerned what people think. If I have fun doing a cast because my life is bad, I’ll do it. A few hours of fun… no one forced to watch. I as well was astonished at how she treated Joker, but Joker doesn’t talk to me anymore anyway.

7. anon February 14, 2019 10:18 pm  Reply

Karen mentioned her tops do not fit her because they’re all too small. Why don’t she take SOME of that booze and smoke money and buy herself some clothing that fits? There must be a thrift store she can go visit. Surely, her oldest daughter 19 can pick her up a few things to wear.

• montrealkaren February 16, 2019 7:05 pm  Reply

Thrift shop doesn’t have sizes for me. Even our walmarts. I have to go to US Walmarts to get tops to fit, true story. Yes I smoke, I pay very little for them. I may be what is called a drunk, but I barely drink often, just when I do, I do it well.

8. montrealkaren February 16, 2019 7:09 pm  Reply

Monkey, what’s with the voice on the final countdown, I’m not that fucking bad at singing.

• monkeysniffer February 16, 2019 7:28 pm  Reply

It’s the final COUNTDOWN doo doo do dee do dooooo..doo doo do dee do dooooo..doo doo do dee do dooooo..doo doo do dee do dooooo..Karen dear you’re a lovely sport and I like ya kid

• montrealkaren February 16, 2019 7:34 pm  Reply

honesty is rare

9. the3bairs February 17, 2019 12:26 am  Reply

she and coffee time should date.