Not who people thought I was (I’m a guy)

Every once and a while a comment comes in and is directed towards one of you out there it’s the kind of comment that leads to a post that may have absolutely zero meaning to anyone but to that one person it may have some meaning.

Hmmm so hes once again back….  https://www.ivlog.tv/user/Balki
https://prnt.sc/kxizd3 someone sent me these snaps (who gets blamed for sending and writing on here but rest assured I’m a GUY and it’s not who you all thought she was writing this !!!! and I laughed have fun Monkey.
Oh don’t be so ridiculous Ryan we all know on Ivlog it was you all along we played along nicely.

signed….Not who people thought (I’m a guy)Yes seems Ryan may have been ousted once again but this time under a NEW name, I do recall him saying he was done and was bullied off the internet for good.

All credit and thank you to our mystery GUY.

Ryan have a jelly bean.

1. gg's tits September 23, 2018 11:55 pm  Reply

i for one do not want ryan to have a tumor or any health issue at all…but can anyone believe a single word that he says ? and ryan when you read this i want you to know i know you are around on ivlog and you are trolling and how do you think i know that you are there ? word of advise if you are sick you should be changing you’re ways…..

• ryan September 24, 2018 7:11 pm  Reply

gg’s tits, it’s impossible to troll in rooms you’re BAN+ed from, try again.

2. puddintane September 24, 2018 2:18 am  Reply

Get A life Ryan you fat bum!

3. ryan September 24, 2018 11:29 am  Reply

Doesn’t matter who sent this in, the screenshot could only come from ONE person, the person who was pm’ed, the person who flipped out on me in main chat for saying ‘LOL’ when I wasn’t even addressing her – SWEETPEA! Once and for all it’s been proven she is not a good friend and a backstabbing fat bitch.

• monkeysniffer September 24, 2018 6:48 pm  Reply

Im going mad… my kettle has finally boiled… problem is I have no water.

• ryan September 24, 2018 7:11 pm  Reply

yep, that Sweetpea bitch is a few bricks shy of a load

• monkeysniffer September 24, 2018 7:14 pm  Reply

so you’re saying her load of bricks is shy ?
          WAIT….did you just admit to this person trolling you off the internet ? lol omg im pissing my panties now.

• ryan September 24, 2018 7:15 pm

no you had trolled me off all social media, but you know, as humans we sometimes change our mind when time has passed and you gain a different perspective.

• WHO AM I ? September 24, 2018 7:19 pm

hahahahah ………RYAN….sweety….are you H_U_M_A_N ?

4. Name September 24, 2018 1:13 pm  Reply

Sniffer

You are intimidated by a guy with autism

You seen him in a channel and you looked at his profile and seen what he wrote

Who do you think he wrote it for lol

How can you outsmart someone who is retarded sniffer lmao

He’s still not banned from ivlog and you are

They are all using ivlog with their screennames they built over 5 years, your still banned for life lmao

Might as well attack all the low hanging fruit right lmao

That will convince people you aren’t retarded lol

• monkeysniffer September 24, 2018 6:48 pm  Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH………………breathes…………………………….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH…oh dear <3

5. Name September 24, 2018 1:16 pm  Reply

Look at the related posts lmao

Sniffer you look like your schizophrenic and upset people don’t take you seriously on ivlog

Honestly lol

Do you think anyone else seen you interacting with Ryan trying to rationalize with him, messaging him on Facebook asking him to come back to ivlog lmao

Like how retarded are you monkeysniffer lmao

• monkeysniffer September 24, 2018 6:47 pm  Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH………………breathes…………………………….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH…oh dear <3

• monkeysniffer September 24, 2018 6:50 pm  Reply

Lets stop the jibber jabber kid and say you love me more than anything …just say it.
      Why do all my comments that are not mine have lil white dots next to them ?????????????? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah
      Shawnio this is our song <3

6. SweetCorn September 24, 2018 7:39 pm  Reply

Hmmm ryan definitely seems perturbed.

7. More truth than you can handle September 24, 2018 8:13 pm  Reply

The Demise Of ryan hifi

Dear ryanhifi,
    Tell your local doctors, therapists, what little family you have and whoever will listen to you in real life about what you’ve done online. Tell them what a imbecile you are.

ryans to do list:
    1 – Smash your net connected devices now!
    2 – Call your ISP and disconnect net services now!
    3 – Get your mental help locally that you require now!
    4 – Come to terms with being obsessed with things that you can’t control!
    5 – Now go close your eyes forever -waves-
    na na na naa na na na na naaaa
    hey hey hey goodbye!!
    P.S. Listen to me this time ryan

• Ivlogcaster from facebook September 24, 2018 8:18 pm  Reply

amen

8. moldy nasty cheese September 24, 2018 8:44 pm  Reply

Ryan you are so unstable with your friending and unfriending on facebook and ivlog and no wonder every one can not stand you and remember all those people you attacked and you back stab like no one else can so ryan leave the internet and seek help because you need it

• ryan September 24, 2018 10:30 pm  Reply

That’s funny, I remember being the one who was attacked and backstabbed and unfriended and re-friended. It’s you people who are unstable, and I know who you and your little clique are. 5 years of being nice vs 2 months of acting erratic and out of control, which do you all remember? Yeah, just the bad which is like 5%, not the good which was 95%. I don’t need any help other than the medical treatment for my tumor.

• monkeysniffer September 25, 2018 12:36 am  Reply

Ryan ?

• ryan September 25, 2018 3:07 pm  Reply

what would you like Monkeysniffer? More info?

• monkeysniffer September 25, 2018 7:43 pm

You’re call all I do is blog remember ?
            YOU were the one for all these years calling me a BULLY and would threaten me with REPORTING this “HATE BLOG”