Wipperzz cWies on IvWog and wishes DWEATH on MWonkeysniffer (╥﹏╥)

The biggest cry baby of all time is at it again maybe his senior depends diapers burst from excessive leakage who knows, but boy he rants like a major wuss on this WIDEO…. (´ᗣ`)

He claims I RUINED HIS LIFE an that I THREATENEDED him, he claims he knows who I am and what I look like…oh boy should I run ???

He states he will put a monkey to DEATH and he will do it, and he knows how to kill a monkey, the first threateneded could be heard at 1:32 mark of the wideo.

At 2:22 he claims that everyone “FEARS the Monkeysniffer”  He then goes on the state that I’ve ruined his life and his reputation. Odd I never knew Hippz had a worthy reputation to ruin anyway apart from being a pathetic drunk low life white washed sodomite that cries and guzzles down bottles of liquid courage. If that’s what he calls a worthy respectable reputation then I’m a 100% sure Hippz has done an excellent job messing his own life all on his own thank you very much.

He then has a go at Millertimer our chat room sweetheart at 4:01, now if you ask me Hippzz sounds almost jealous of Miller’s beautiful tits at this point, but jus listen to the poison in his voice.  ( 0 ) ( o )

At 4:50 he has a cheap shot at Ordog, Hippzz claims Ordog “FUCKED HIM OVER”

But the best is the part he claims everyone is “SUCKING MY DICK” …eh funny I never noticed all this going on. And to think I hired a team of monkeys to pleasure me on my time off, I could have saved a bundle on bananas.

Maybe he’s jealous you be the judge. Funny how he holds up a blue dildo, could he be sending someone a message to ?? ……..Naw let’s not go there. But who does the dildo belong to anyhow ?

The best is left to the end as dear ol god fearing Christan all mighty man himself the woving <3  Hipperzzz now WISHES DWEATH upon me. He prays to god and begs for my heart would to “ESHPLODE “

He then beats his chest and calls out to me asking if I had some balls I would go to his room, ok Hippzz funny thing for you to say actually. But listen as he gets very VERY agitated over diapers he received in the mail. Just don’t ask him about his diapers lol.

11:15 He states Shawnio I’m not your main enemy, you should be attacking Lardo not me.

But remember when all else fails and people finally see you for what you truly are…Simply pull the ol I’m a Christian defense out of your ass it’s sure to pull the wool over someones eyes right ???? But then again how many years did Warren Bucks try it and in the end it never saved him right dear ol Hipperzz ??

The video in it’s entirety.

All credit and a huge thanks to you know who.

1. puddintane May 11, 2018 12:16 am  Reply

BAD MONKEY, LMFAO Hipperz ruined himself online and IRL he is an ass wipe always crying about his view count.Dave STOP HITTING YOUR WIFE FFS!

2. MoneyBoz May 11, 2018 12:46 am  Reply

Another caster on IVLOG getting away with TOS violations while certain individuals are banned for an agenda.

• monkeysniffer May 11, 2018 12:52 am  Reply

EXACTLY

3. gg's tits May 11, 2018 1:54 am  Reply

for a instant asshole just add alcohol isnt that right hipperz !

4. monkeysniffer May 11, 2018 2:53 am  Reply

I AM A CHRISTIAN !!!!!!!!!

• ChrsitianPeter May 11, 2018 3:04 am  Reply

Me too goddammit!

5. Pedro May 11, 2018 3:04 am  Reply

Hipperz, lay off the booze for one month. The money you save you could afford to go get your teef fixed.

6. stinker May 11, 2018 4:18 am  Reply

I’m sorry Monkey please don’t be mad, but someone is just begging to see the picture I have of you.

and please don’t click it 🙁

• monkeysniffer May 11, 2018 4:50 am  Reply

blue is my color lol

7. tarzaan May 11, 2018 11:44 am  Reply

monkesniffer you rule like kong on the internet crushing low lives scum like godzilla
    heres some AP2P dedicated servers used by UKMuppets when someone goes on their website
    IP 94.229.74.91–192.168.0.2
    i have screen shots if req
    Darren Lee Sayward wife and family need to face consequences for the gang stalking and other criminal activities they have done for years

• monkeysniffer May 11, 2018 5:10 pm  Reply

Thank you, but my crushing is limited to pepsi cans and peanut shells.
      (FLEX)

8. tarzaan May 11, 2018 11:48 am  Reply

SHAWNIO a child molestor ,chile stalker and child sexual predator is the ukmuppets hero and idol and flag …says a lot if a picture can paint a thousand words ,ukmuppets is a swamp of pedos

9. millertimer May 11, 2018 7:18 pm  Reply

yes hipperz im a snitch i go back and report what i see and post it on the chat log. then i wait till some OLD DRUNK GETS MAD AND GOES ON A RANT . LOOK LIKE I DID GOOD LOL

10. millertimer May 11, 2018 7:29 pm  Reply

my tits are better then hipperz wife that why hes mad at me

• monkeysniffer May 11, 2018 7:31 pm  Reply

Best comment of the day hahahahahahaha

11. 1N73LL1G3NC3 May 12, 2018 7:19 am  Reply

”I NEVER WISH ANYONE DEAD” correct me if im wrong please but didnt this cry baby wish lardo dead. just because he wont follow his lets pretend t be religious when it suits me for attention ways?

i seen 12 years olds have more credible tantrums .

one thing i do remember was this fool claiming he had a brain tumour in a chat room. scuttles chat. in order to justify his shit. that was the last straw for me.

brain tumor my fucking ass. ive had a relation with such a terrible thing to suffer with for real. amazingly they did push through and survive. he has thrown every single person under the bus as soon as they get bored of the same shit. there is 1 he wont because hes to scared to do so.

12. 1N73LL1G3NC3 May 12, 2018 7:22 am  Reply

the true moral of the story here is,

if it sounds like shit. talks like shit , walks like shit , it is shit. dont waste time trying to educate shit , you cant polish shit. you just end up getting covered in shit.

13. hipperz loves cock May 12, 2018 10:44 am  Reply

hipperz knows his wife can have a Somali refugee group Bukkake like he adores ,he knows our phone number

14. hipperz loves cock May 12, 2018 10:59 am  Reply

hipperz is the biggest criminal online he forgets
    all the shit hes had done to people
    years and years hipperz has abused and tormented people ,this death threat you should send to law enforcement
    hipperz who thinks hes the kind david of the 20th century

15. tarzaan May 12, 2018 11:02 am  Reply

hipperz uses hypnotic background subliminal music and hypnotic background hipperz is a very sick evil man manipulation and a lot of people hate his guts and want revenge on him

16. the potters field May 13, 2018 12:55 pm  Reply

wonderful to see Hipperz share and lead by example ,those tennants and christian values of forgiveness , turning the other cheek loving his adversary and spreading the good news , of his redemption and loving grace .

• monkeysniffer May 13, 2018 2:54 pm  Reply

amen

17. blackandfuckingwhite! May 15, 2018 8:19 pm  Reply

to quote ”i know who monkey sniffer is and HE knows who i am” then to quote ”thats how much i hate you janice” , how fucked up can you be when you dont understand how to lable others with into gender context. or when you are soooooooo desperate to act like you know what the fucks going on when you infact dont and are sooooooooo afriad of rejection that you fake every action and word, in effect killing yourself metaphorically just incase some one else does boefore you, hiding behind a fake persona. that has a lot of transparent holes in, just like any other fucking troll online. hippers you are scum.

• monkeysniffer May 15, 2018 8:46 pm  Reply

Well said, but here’s the catch right WE protected hippzz for YEARS and YEARS and, I became tired of changing an old drunk mans diapers and I DUMPED him for what he really is. This is the WOUND he lives with and can’t remove that same TRUTH with the added REJECTION that now EVERYONE sees his transparent filth. Low and behold the truth of David Blount. Oh and more thing hipppz I know YOU but you dont know ME old blind drunk fool.
      But you knew enough to shit your pants when I reached out to contact you right ?