Sean Cleary plots to murder dirty Danny the gypsy stabber mugger drug dealer for €5 Euros

The title makes me laugh out loud every time I read it to myself, but the video is even better trust me.

So let me paint this picture for you, it’s 5am and Cleary has called on this friend from Google hangout to have an interview to discuss a recent event that has taken place. During this chat Cleary admits to associating with murderers and drug dealers of the lowest disorder, but it’s when Cleary claims he was mugged by this individual named Danny the gypsy is when things become interesting. The plot thickens as Cleary then removes his earbuds and speaks into his cell plotting with his fictional partner in crime, at which time you never hear a response it’s as though he’s speaking to himself muttering into the phone trying to look menacing and dangerous. The strange look on his face is humorous enough, but to realize no one is on the line sharing the murderous plans with Cleary is simply too much for me as I burst out laughing every time I watch the comedy. However let’s not forget dirty Danny the gypsy mugger is going to have to DIE soon.

The 2nd part of the murderous/ambush plot is equally tummy tickling as the interviewer presses on with details such as how much was actually taken in the mugging, it’s at this point the whopping amount is finally revealed to be €5 whole euros, I kid you not.

27 seconds after asking the question concerning the missing money the interviewer actually drops his head to avoid laughing out loud, what becomes apparent upon witnessing this comedy gold is at the 2min mark when the interview actually smirks stating to himself “He looks like a slob”

1. gg's tits April 24, 2018 12:21 am

so the oddly shaped peanut head is going to stab someone over 5 euro’s which makes me wonder if he sucked one or two guys for that money. and remember this peanut head when your mom yelled at you while you was casting and you cried so now i want you to think about prison ass rape

• monkeysniffer April 24, 2018 12:26 am

btw it wasnt his MOM it was his DAD that made him cry

2. black belt bannana face April 24, 2018 6:00 am

Danny the gypsy is done for !

• monkeysniffer April 24, 2018 11:34 am

Ya poor Danny he was a gentle soul and a caring human being..so long Danny <3

• black belt bannana face Killa April 24, 2018 2:10 pm

Oh Danny boy the pipes the pipes are full of Bannana faces euro drugs ,all 5 Euros , the Kinnahans are mourning the loss of poor Danny ! his brutally slaughtered corpse is still to be found in the forest close to the castle ,where all the low life junk drunks party ,when the squat squalor pads refuse entry

3. Lurker April 24, 2018 10:04 am

I always enjoy the IP posts because I’m guaranteed to laugh. The lunatic goes from one disaster to the next and all are of his own making. I miss the days when it was more public and more regularly.

• monkeysniffer April 24, 2018 11:18 am

Lurker sounds like you need a public bathroom lol
      Are you the Lurker I once knew ?
      Cuz we get a lot of lukers, jus wonderin

• Lurker April 24, 2018 5:21 pm

No you definitely don’t know me. I’ve never used the streaming sites and have only commented here once or twice before but I always read. I found the blog before I’d ever heard of Vaughn.

4. hemdroid April 24, 2018 2:15 pm

uh oh this is going to get ugly. i hope.
    LMFAO

5. puddintane April 24, 2018 10:48 pm

IP going to kick his ass over 5 euro’s lmao get a job bum. Drinking cheap beer SMH for courage, IP is the biggest pussy in Ireland. IP how are they treating you in your new assisted living care home?
    Which way did he go George?

6. fuckin ell! April 25, 2018 7:32 am

Fuckin ell this is comedy gold! The Indian guy trolled the fk out of I.P.
    how do i find IP casting now so i can do the same lol/

7. ryderbak April 26, 2018 8:18 pm

Séan actually belongs in a home for special needs people look at his body and his massive horse head he looks like a person that needs care 24/7 Sean can’t cope with normal life and his mum dried out tities are empty place get this man into a supervised home