Darren Lee Sayward loses “CONTROL center” and the facts THEY don’t want you to know

On a recent Ivlog cast JStevio had some truthful words to hand out and those same words would sting, in fact in an immediate fit of RAGE and RETALIATION a bogus half witted post was constructed from LIES and classic deflection. But let me take you back 4 years ago when slanderous untruthful statements were made against JStevio concerning PEDOPHILIA and INCEST. False statements to this day that have never been proven but continue to spew forth from the mouth of drunken junkies and hateful individuals who stalk and hunt for those they can harm online. And it was on MAY 09 2017 that the victim decided to FIGHT BACK.That was to be the first of many posts exposing a disgusting cowardly group of individuals that in time would be DOXED and EXPOSED for what they truly are. Click the LINK below for more details.

FACT this has resulted in the POLICE being involved with possible arrests since MAY 2017, and we know this…………

Because Sean Cleary told us during one of his drunken retarded casts, as he babbled about his SOLICITOR advising him, but it doesn’t end there we also know a number of you out there have contacted the police requesting further action be taken. I’m sure in time things will happen. This has resulted in a lose of a blog or 2 lmao.  Now to many of you this may be old news, but what was also concerning is how twisted this self centered moron Darren Lee Sayward ractually is. He CLAIMS JStevio is a LIAR and goes as far to state that it was JStevio who claimed I am a FEMALE…Me MONKEYSNIFFER.

However it was never JStevio that made this assumption it was the fool himself Darren Lee Sayward and his terrorist PEDO gang. Well let’s see about this…….The idiots chokes on his own words as he contradicts himself in typical retarded fashion. They have even made numerous posts making all sorts of claims about me. Truth be known JStevio has no idea as to who I am in fact most people don’t but they assume they know and lay claim for an honorable badge or bragging rights.

For over 1 year THEY claimed I was this other person, then I became someone else. For those interested in reading up on my DOX feel free to click the LINKS below.

Exposing this kind of filth is what we do best here after all it’s what many of you want and by sending in the information and contacting me it’s clear the majority of you don’t’ support these types. But is it any wonder why this vile group HATE JStevio so much for as he fights back and that makes him a THREAT as does anyone who speaks up against this group. We know the wheels of justice are turning, even though they may be slow things are happening and that burns them deeply.

1. shawn w mcquaid February 14, 2018 3:21 am

you are literally repeating yourself like you have a mental illness

• monkeysniffer February 14, 2018 3:24 am

No Im only reconfirming that shit like you and your pedo gang need to be dealt with, the FACTS are there and thats the part that angers you shawnio…TRUTH hurts, oh an btw make sure officer Ryan Smilin receives my email I’m still waiting [email protected]
      Your empty repetitive threats are weak and old…4 years old. Let’s do something about it what do you say ?

2. puddintane February 14, 2018 3:59 am

UKmuppets is done nothing but fail trolls on that site.

• anon February 14, 2018 7:19 am

They are doing everything. Making names of people on this blog and spamming hate and propaganda on other shoutboxes. Like pedos and faggot like they are.
      They serious think people that come to these blogs believe their shit and tricks. And it’s every fucking day, all day of the same bullshit. They are mentally disturbed.

• monkeysniffer February 14, 2018 1:19 pm

I’ve heard of some of this, I’ve heard of the pedophile and the child sex talk escalating through the roof in certain blogs and chats only further PROVES what we’ve said all along. We here run a blog not a chat for child sex discussions, infact this very group tried to spam the same type of filth in our chat numerous times and that is when the decision to lock the chat down was made. Thank you for your feedback

3. jSO February 14, 2018 10:12 am

Spot on MS , i wasnt aware i had to be extremely specific when casting , leading to some really ludicrous ASSumtions. of course i have skype BUT rarely use it , in fact its been well over a year since ive spoken to anyone via skype . The fact that one of Karls muppets regularly would pull me into various and sundry calls …? seeking contact ? hurting for a chat ? ive no idea but being pulled into some random call doesnt equate to speaking or using skype in fact ive been told the screen shot used has my status as not available online . Karl knows FULL well someone has been using some bogus jSO account recently in his chat yet he full out denies this , THEN makes yet another invalid ASSumption that ive shared a password to some long past chat account to one of his chatters , yeah sure Karl ,cant be both …. claiming a rage quit over FrankenSpud ,his nr 1 golden boy …. all in all what equates to a fail attempt to cause some sort of grief /split between my “supporting this ‘HATE ‘blog ” ,still waiting on this huge exposee about Clearys home invasion and assault by myself and another innocent person accused of his Dads Beat down , due to simply being a Dick ! the fact i ASSured this irate guest of my Transsexuality and previous gender including your more feminine side only goes to show just how stupido these anon rage guests are , oh well !!

• monkeysniffer February 14, 2018 1:16 pm

Thanks Steve I hope I covered well, I called upon the truth and facts to expose this vile group for what they truly are.

4. durr February 14, 2018 7:32 pm

What is wrong with you people here? You know FULL WELL I’ve never had a damn thing to do with that blog. I hate ALL blogs. All they do is make fun of disabilities, chastise people who are different, and support bullying. You will however continue to say I’m part of it just to try to slander me for sticking up to you for bullying others. I hope you ALL go to jail, this blog, that blog….whoever’s involved!

• monkeysniffer February 14, 2018 8:35 pm

Whats wrong ryan the sinking ship you’ve been on all of sudden feel weak and fragile. “Go to jail” really is that your best threat ???
      Please do your worst I have all the proof and evidence I need. But while on the subject if I were you Ryan STAY clear of that group cuz when the shit hits the fan……………..

• durr February 14, 2018 9:52 pm

I was never involved WITH that group. Shawnio also thinks I’m part of THIS/YOUR blog here, look at his vaughnlive page. This is all nutty. I was never part of any sinking ship?? All I did was stand up for bullying of anyone you made fun of. ANYONE and EVERYONE. So I’m a target to all of you bloggers now….I have no worst to do…I’m not a part of ANY of this, your side, their side…ANY of it….I don’t like people being made fun of.

• monkeysniffer February 14, 2018 9:59 pm

If you say so, and btw that was your last comment so dont ring me again. I’m busy now 凸(¬◡¬)凸

• anon February 14, 2018 11:15 pm

The world is not butterflies, unicorn and rainbows. Yet the Vaughns attack every other social site,. Saying they have aids and cancer. Scruffy talks behind people’s back with bullshit. The blogs have freedom of speech as much as everyone else. Come to think about it, UKmjuppets are slandering this blog on the other shoutboxes.

Solution: Don’t go to blogs

• monkeysniffer February 14, 2018 11:36 pm

peanut butter an jelly sandwiches for everyone

• hemdroid February 15, 2018 4:29 pm

peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, where he at? where he at?

5. shawn w mcquaid February 14, 2018 11:39 pm

Shawnio is now filing fake police reports…

• monkeysniffer February 14, 2018 11:44 pm

oh la laaaaaaaaaaaa make my day (。◕‿◕。)
      Lets hope its real report

6. TakeDown February 15, 2018 11:20 am

Mark Vaughn now your site has no real casters or chatters i have reported your copyright illegal streaming channels now most of your traffic is from south america etc you don`t have long left vaughns!

7. anon February 15, 2018 6:15 pm

Mark Vaughn’s site never gets nobody new. Same boring channels, same boring people. If there are any new channel, it’s some troll in a mask or another person playing more illegal DMCA music or videos. The last new channel, scruffy was in there spewing propaganda to some caster.

8. Majestic February 15, 2018 10:00 pm

monkeysniffer people don’t realize what a highly intelligent and resourceful and wide awake and cunning person you are your blog is absolutely stunning ,you truly do shine a searchlight (like the ones they look for enemy aircraft in the night sky)on these filthy rats ,its with great amusement and belly laughter i have looked at the pictures of these (wannabe untouchables)being exposed and shamed you are truly amazing

9. rodgerDanacupoftea February 15, 2018 10:10 pm

seeing people like babs,banepwns,sean Irish Pedo,Darren Lee Sayward and his pedo crew all in his chat 24/7, shawnio childmolestor mc,mePEDOnellie and gang who tormented and terrorised and abused people and groomed many a underage girl finally being exposed and people alerted to their hidden. Monkeysniffer BRAVO you are now known a M Anon the exposer

10. anon February 16, 2018 10:34 am

Those sick fucking people on ukmuppets can’t stop talking about scuttlebutt. Spamming everywhere 24/7. What’s funny, they are getting nowhere. Only the brain dead will believe their garbage. LMAO

11. anon February 17, 2018 3:38 am

Its rather funny seeing Pgs name in that group of pedos.Im not surprised there was a rumour there a while ago about him liking young girls. To hang with a bunch of people you yourself Pg have harrassed a now in a new blog as Pgs alter ego .LMMFAO my how the mighty have fallen.

12. anon February 18, 2018 1:32 am

MIsscruffy is now in thefaroe’s channel telling people how to talk and telling people more lies and crap