I’m NOT intrested in CHUBBY CHICKS anymore

All credit to those for the screen shots and the vid which I then cut up and added some silliness for fun. NO it doesn’t feature an overly painted drunk Brit pretending to be something she’s not nor does it have a woman placing fruit in to her VAGINA, but I do hope you have fun with it.

Thanks to the person who sent in this image.

So as of last night …so the story goes, Leff was replaced with another much younger female. My only question is WHY did Leff finally leave did she realize what Adubms really was ???

We can only wonder. I mean after all if Jessica can come to her senses can’t others ???

1. monkeysniffer December 13, 2017 11:51 pm

burps

2. anon December 14, 2017 2:53 am

Adam said last night he and leff broke up because he found out she was talking to her ex husband. Maybe they’re going to reconcile being it’s the holidays. Well that new girl sure isn’t thin and when he had that large box on the screen trying to cover her body on cam it can only show he was embarrassed of her weight.

3. Karl Davis Manchester 46 Grenham December 14, 2017 3:49 am

The shit hole I grew up in was the UK a land full of PEDOPHILES and drunken low lives that drink all day and do nothing. Sean Cleary is a prime example of this along with djcry systems and the rest of the autistic children who were beaten by their mommies all because they didn’t suck enough tit from mommy. The UK has fallen by the way side for being a low class hovel of white trashy shit. God save the QUEEN LMAO

4. hemdroid December 14, 2017 3:58 am

oh my adam., shes only 16? wow dude you’ve gotten better. a couple of years ago it was 14.
    stop abusing the children punk.

5. Shawn W McQuaid December 15, 2017 1:47 am

It’s almost a year since I had a 10 year old boy lick peanut butter off my penis

6. Old woman from Georgetown December 15, 2017 1:47 am

Monkeysniffer why did you hurt me ?

7. Shawn W McQuaid December 15, 2017 1:48 am