Adam and Jessica Spin a new LIE

All credit to Inyourface for this post.

From what I gather on last nights Abumblows cast it was revealed that the sweetest Christian known as Jessicatits was allegedly “FORCED” to perform ORAL SEX on a male donkey ????…………..

NO WAIT I misread the screen shots sent to me…hold on a minute please….As I try to figure this out.

And WE are back….I do apologize for the delay…..I’m old an feeble my eyes play tricks on me at times.

So from what I’m to understand Jessica was “FORCED” to enter a cast under duress or face being SWATTED ??  And as usual Inspector Adumb has the PROOF ….or NOT.

Well let’s face it Adumb makes more drama soap opera type allegations than a Gay Christian black Muslim Jew at a KKK rally….It simply doesn’t exist and never will…..THE END. However the question needs to be asked where is the PROOF ???

Jessica you’re an IDIOT, and months ago WE here the “HATE BLOG” washed our hands of you PERMANENTLY as WE did with the other so called Christian turnip head Hipperzz. So at this point in time anyone believing A WORD out of Jessica’s mouth is really treading on a thin line of make believe.Months ago the site CUNT lying manager had already explained to you to… not only make the report, but to offer PROOF….And did you ???

Sometime during the summer Jessica stated that a “strange male” was watching her home and possibly stalking her, but as soon as one her family members went to confront this individual he ran away. When a guest asked Jessica if she had contacted her local police department to make a report….Her response was “NO…I was tired and it was too late”

As you may recall during the spring Jessica was kind enough to expose her tits, and along with that she was extremely proud of her breasts and even went as far as letting me know in our very own chat.

Please read the screen shot below ( 0 )  ( o )

However the ever changing mind of sweet Jessica does make one wonder…….

Sorry sunshine TOO little TOO late…..I REST MY CASE.

So with all this online drama I’ve come to one conclusion ….Several other caster/liars seem to share the same behavioral traits with Jessica. The patterns and signs cannot be ignored…Shawnio…IrelandsPatriot and Plasticgeordie just to name a few… In fact PG/Dave being the old woman of the group may very well be the long lost mother who spewed forth these 3 dimwitted troglodytes from his mangina.

I think I need a coffee.

1. puddintane October 12, 2017 9:00 pm  Reply

jessica is a moron, I see her boyfriend taking a hairy shit after getting some butt hole sex with her.. Jessica loves anal :P…

• monkeysniffer October 12, 2017 9:22 pm  Reply

wow ….Thank you Rooster I shall post this for friday as a follow up

2. RadioJam RIP October 13, 2017 2:54 am  Reply

Djsystems is known to the police his history with having intercourse with dogs an goats has made head lines all over the UK
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

3. DJ gonna DIE October 13, 2017 2:55 am  Reply

JamRadio is a convicted pedophile,and was sodomized by his mother as his daddy watched hahahahahahahahaa

4. Gonna get you October 13, 2017 2:56 am  Reply

Djsystems is a lover of children all over London. Someone is going to get you south London boy

5. Rumper October 13, 2017 2:57 am  Reply

JamRadio, how does it feel to know that you’re under investigation by the police?
    Better delete those Paypal records
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

6. JamRadio October 13, 2017 2:58 am  Reply

JamRadio loves to suckle little boys wee wees. I have your criminal DOX little greasy clown HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

7. Djdummy is a PEDO October 13, 2017 2:59 am  Reply

Djsystems is a convicted child molester who lives in London. Reports state that his anus is so used an sloppy that he wears diapers to prevent any leakage his all night weak trolling has made him the biggest joke of all time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH

8. Naughty October 13, 2017 3:21 am  Reply

“NO…I was tired and it was too late”

More like it’s illegal to make a false police report.

9. Walt Stinky October 13, 2017 3:34 am  Reply

Who forced the donkey ?

• hemdroid October 13, 2017 11:07 pm  Reply

LOL

10. JessicaANOTHERdramaQUEEN October 13, 2017 5:32 pm  Reply

Forced to show tits from JTV or swatted? you can even see her smirk after she does it. Forced to go to Rectal’s cast? She is so full of shit. WTF she is turning into adambro with all these lies who I might add told everyone in his cast all about the tits incident with Jessica.

11. LOL October 13, 2017 8:08 pm  Reply

She can’t even keep her lies straight. You’ve been exposed, Jessica. You play with fire, get ready to get burned.

• monkeysniffer October 13, 2017 8:49 pm  Reply

jus wait for the video follow up to the the post

12. paypal refund time October 14, 2017 12:46 am  Reply

babs wanted DJsystems wee wee but sean cleary got jealous now babs has to pay DJsystems back for his pay pal cash and hes got no money , hes offered to suck his squid for the quids HAHAHAHAHAHA

13. monkeysniffer October 14, 2017 1:11 am  Reply

hahahahaha goot one

14. Karma October 15, 2017 5:35 pm  Reply

Thank you MonkeySniffer for exposing this piece of shit. If Jessica knows what’s good for her she’ll just disappear. She’s deserves everything coming her way. Karma is going to smack her in the face in a bad way.