Mark harasses the legit car repair shop (today) and gives out the business phone number

All credit to our friend from the blogs for this bit of recent info, you may need to catch up on what transpired yesterday to understand todays post and what took place.

So a WRONG number was placed to Mark’s cell phone something about “Charlie’s car being fixed”…..Mark plays with it a bit but that was the end of it. Seems today he called the guy back and gives out his BUSINESS number during a LIVE CAST…….He then calls the place of business back AGAIN during the CAST and leaves a message on his answering machine….Mark your EGO is gonna be the END of YOU…Take my word for it you messed up BIG TIME with this.

I SMELL LAWSUIT in the making here lol.

He boasts if your’re gonna call the number he’s going to leak it out…..I cut out the last 3 digits, but I do have the original with the entire phone number on it.

To my amigo who handed me this post, believe it or not I was about to place up the one you gave me 3 days ago, thank you again for this.

1. FrancisCastle September 14, 2017 10:33 pm  Reply

Mark is bored mommydearest has banned most casters from their site. mommydearest sucks adumblows ass…

2. Christian Home Schooling September 15, 2017 12:52 am  Reply

Mark is such an awkward fuck

3. anon September 15, 2017 1:39 am  Reply

That was very stupid on Mark’s part to call him back and give out the guys business info. If he wasn’t live casting we all know damn well he would not have called that guy back being a dick.

4. Mark Vaughn September 15, 2017 6:22 am  Reply

Fuck You

5. marktheautisticmommasboy September 15, 2017 9:11 am  Reply

mark is a fucking retard! you want trouble mark you just got it!

6. DARRENLEESAYWARDforPRISON September 15, 2017 1:50 pm  Reply

it makes me sick seeing Darren lee and his gang stalking site working 24/7 to destroy peoples lives i so wish wayne ,darren and the rest of the scum will finally be exposed and taken to Court they are the real criminal i hope that the Police are watching ukpedos and seeing the group attacking and targeting of Christopher While ,its a case for the legal system not for low life scum like ukpedos