RING RING….Mark’s car is ready….ops sorry wrong number

Now whatever you’re gonna say…I DIDN’T DO IT….SO DON”T BLAME ME…….Oh look at the pretty fishy fish ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

All credit to our friend for this video…..Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

UPDATE

CookieSPERMlips is BANNED from Mark’s channel

The ol broad was booted from Mark’s cast today no reason why, but was probably due to her over use of make up and hair spray ?

For anyone feeling a lil risky with messing with this man remember he can eat more then what a Chevy truck weighs, and he lives in his jammies…He’s bad ass in my book….For some reason I bet the ass smell follows him around wherever he walks and he probably makes a shuffle like sound as he moves. All thx to our friends for all the images and video used in this post

1. the3bairs September 14, 2017 12:22 am  Reply

Mark a complete dumbass. Telling everyone it is a publicly listed # . Can’t blame lardo for this one can you. This just proves how they drive their own website into the ground by their stupidity. Good one mark lets see how you spin this one. laughing so hard right now. what a dufass! hahahahahahah

2. ConceitedKunt September 14, 2017 12:27 am  Reply

SMH Mark trolls and will troll the fuck out of anyone that calls his publicly listed phone WTH? Mark is a pussy hiding behind mommydearest and no better than the rejects that cast on his site like adumblow, whirlyturd and warren to name a few.

3. FrancisCastle September 14, 2017 1:40 am  Reply

Mommydearest feeds his fat ass son and takes care of her little boy marky’s clean jjammies.

4. Cranx September 14, 2017 1:07 pm  Reply

Cookie was banned for constantly blaming Mark for BagFace wearing a t-shirt with her picture on it and using her photo in the game he plays in his cast. Mark said he already talked to Bag but then Cookie started threatening Mark with lawyers.

5. United Parcel Service Marketing September 14, 2017 5:36 pm  Reply

I wish yetta would just leave already.

6. richard September 14, 2017 5:37 pm  Reply

I wish yetta would just piss off already.

7. DARRENLEESAYWARDforPRISON September 14, 2017 8:10 pm  Reply

what did i do wrong =(

• monkeysniffer September 14, 2017 8:27 pm  Reply

Nothing O=(^_^)=O
      I’ve decided to keep the comments for MY reasons….thank you
      You will see in time

8. montreal September 15, 2017 3:18 am  Reply

lol would give so much info to chat but can’et evn reaxh you on you’re blog with crap

• monkeysniffer September 15, 2017 3:33 am  Reply

Because I’m busy I/WE here at the blog have decided to close chat when no ones around, but you or anyone else may always email us or myself if you wish…thanks…..
      With warmest regards yours truly Monkeysniffer

• Karma September 15, 2017 9:19 pm  Reply

Oh Karen, MissScruffy banned you again? Lol you and your “info”. Cheers!!!

9. marktheautisticmommasboy September 15, 2017 9:15 am  Reply

mark you just fucked yourself bigtime!

10. Name September 16, 2017 12:57 am  Reply

this shit is literally pointless to write about.

you’re mad because VL isn’t giving you any more entertainment so you are trying as hard as you can to go “guys remember me,. I am rehashing all that stuff I wrote on the 8 blogs that got deleted”

you need help monkeysniffer no one cares about this crap anymore

• monkeysniffer September 16, 2017 2:56 am  Reply

shawnio is this ur way of flirting with me or trying to get my attention ??
      I mean after 4 or so years you still respond to MY POSTS in hopes of making yourself relevant WHY is that ???