Juvenile torturing a cat and a REPORT that followed PART II (=^ェ^=)

I was emailed this LINK yesterday, so thank you to the individual who sent it to me.

It’s a NEWS article that details a number of CAT KILLINGS that took place in 2013, what’s interesting is the location of the CRIMES. Now I cannot say if this PROVES anything but it MAY tie into the previous post I did several days ago….

Reply from a viewer……

Could you give us a little hint concerning which one of these sick individuals abused an animal ?….As most probably know, animal abuse often proceeds the crimes of Psychopaths in their youth, that all of the above have “MENTAL ISSUES”  is a given, but is the animal abuser also the same individual who sent your child dick pics ?  As that in itself is a criminal offence, and will certainly ensure the sender justly will be placed on the sex offenders registry and known as a child predator.

For the complete article click the LINK below.

Now just to be clear I am not saying this is anyone in particular online that we may know of…However given CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS mental capacity and viciousness is does bring up numerous questions and thoughts about a certain persons FRAME of MIND.

Ahhhh bless his lil kitten whiskers….(=^ェ^=)…….Need I say more ???

You judge for yourself

1. the3bairs August 14, 2017 9:22 pm  Reply

At this point i have heard enough and I.P doesn’t need to be walking free on this earth lock his ass up.

2. someone August 14, 2017 10:02 pm  Reply

I see the point you’re trying to make, with law enforcement checking on their actions it would be wise for them to cease activities but unfortunately for them they cant, and that’s their downfall lmao

3. Corona August 14, 2017 10:06 pm  Reply

There could be a connection here

• monkeysniffer August 14, 2017 11:55 pm  Reply

Maybe …………
      “More than enough to get two of them locked up. The coppers only ask questions they don’t answer any but when I asked if the four named people were known to them they told me that one of them had been reported as a juvenile for torturing and inflicting severe pain and suffering on a cat.
      the reason I’m writing this is because we need more people to come forward and report the bad shit houses that cause physical and mental suffering on here. Go in prepared with print out and videos. It may be a few hours but its worth it trust me”

4. Name August 15, 2017 4:14 pm  Reply

Jesus Christ sean cleary is getting creepy and desperate lol

5. name August 15, 2017 4:19 pm  Reply

LMAO man this blog is great, I’m so glad people are exposing some of these retards finally

6. puddintane August 15, 2017 4:55 pm  Reply

IP, shawnio, whirlwind and scrubby to name a few have done some horrible things to people online. It is good to expose the retards but let me tell of one big issues I have had. You tell the truth about the retards and what they do and then some big mouth POS like whirlwind makes up lies and twists the truth and talks shit about you. One good thing about Mr whirlwind is not many believe a word he says, also he doesn’t have many viewers most are him using guests having many tabs open and talking to himself. Thank you monkeysniffer and everyone from scuttlebutts blog getting the truth out.

• monkeysniffer August 15, 2017 8:10 pm  Reply

We try to expose those by using PROOF ie screen shots/videos etc etc. We are not professionals but we do try. As you and most of our viewers know about 99% of our content is sent in via our chat or through email so it’s a direct source from folks just like yourself.
      However as you say those like cleary/shawnio or a samosky just sit there an blow wind from their mouths it’s the sad truth when those of us here are held to a higher standard when so many spew verbal diarrhea hidden for truth.

7. I know the truth August 20, 2017 7:13 am  Reply

vaughnlive needs to be shut down. Mark and his crazy mother Lynn are criminals. Thanks to this blog for showing me the truth about these 2 scumbags.