41 days and still NO Shawnio on Vaughn live

My oh my oh myyyyyyyy….. The last time anyone has seen Shawnio during a cast was on June 22nd 2017 at approximately 4:31:09 PM and till to this day he’s still a no show.

It must be true either he was removed by come LEGAL means or Miss Scruffy finally came to her senses, and feeling his filthy sickening presence was detrimental to her site and reputation removed his perverted stench.

After all it’s not the first time Shawnio/Shawn W McQuaid has had his share of LEGAL trouble brought to him by an outside source other than Canada. So I do find his absence suspicious.

15 COUNTS OF OF GROSS INTERNET HARASSMENT OF A MINOR WITH INTENT TO HARM (DAILY CONTACT) CA PENAL CODE SECTION 646.9

15 COUNTS OF GROSS STALKING OF A MINOR CHILD WITH INTENT TO HARM. CA PENAL CODE SECTION 646.9

So BE PROUD Ukmuppets cuz he’s one of your boys…..right ???? Of course he is lol. Why did you let this one slip right through your legs I thought you bunch were the GREAT PEDOPHILE HUNTERS ??

A few other tid bits of information on Shawnio that might interest you on the link below.

• monkeysniffer August 1, 2017 7:58 pm

Thank you shawn HAHAHAHAH…WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1. anon August 1, 2017 7:53 pm

That says 2009?

2. robert sandstrom August 1, 2017 10:56 pm

heard about his dave pg guy on ivlog he’s shady was on a skype call with him recently and wouldnt get on cam

3. the3bairs August 2, 2017 1:56 am

They let it slip because he is just like one of them. welcome to club kinda thing.

• monkeysniffer August 2, 2017 2:32 am

So true 3beers HE IS just like one of them but he stalks me cuz hes lonely. I’ve never had a 65 yr old fat guy stalk me before or invest so much time in effort on me to accomplish so little, but more folk will know WHO and WHAT he is…so long catfish sooner or later your creep days will be numbered.

4. name August 2, 2017 8:29 pm

are you losing your mind monkeysniffer?

• monkeysniffer August 2, 2017 10:21 pm

ok lol

• monkeysniffer August 2, 2017 10:20 pm

ok so you have a link congrats. I dont see anyone going out of there way to prove otherwise odd that its just you all legal like ?
      But of course as usually any thing damaging to shawnio is either FAKE or photoshopped …right ???
      So I also suppose you’re going to tell me the FACT he’s not around is also photoshopped and that I had something to do with it as well ?
      And are you also going to tell me that he didn’t ask for NUDE pic from a 16 year boy and was BANNED from Blogtv ???
      Or that was CRIMINALLY CHARGED with cyber STALKING a woman for years that ended up with him being charged and his lap tops being confiscated ???
      Or the FACT he assaulted his sisterin law and placed her in the hospital ???
      Ohhhhhh this is endless and endless and endless….shall i go on ???

5. noname August 3, 2017 10:44 pm