Scruffy LASHES out over a suggestion

All thanks to an anon/friend to the blog for this screen shot of what took place during an Edgeof8 cast.

I guess someone asked Scruffy a question and this what her response was…

QUOTE “Here is how unprofessional scrubby is and the Vaughns think they are Soooo business like, look at the “fuck stickam” when a innocent user is just conversing, what a quack job these Vaughns are”

Scruffy may need a vacation from being online ?

1. anon July 12, 2017 11:26 pm

What a way to bite off someones head just for asking a general question.

• monkeysniffer July 12, 2017 11:42 pm

Ya it was over the top

2. hemdroid July 12, 2017 11:35 pm

SCRUBBY REMINDS ME OF SOMEONE FROM THE GHETTO. NO CLASS, NO BRAINS, AND NO INTEGRITY. just scum from the ghetto.

3. Anonymous July 12, 2017 11:53 pm

scrubby you are true to yourself you are always a cunt!

4. Anon July 13, 2017 12:08 am

Why people go to that site is beyond me. I guess they love licking scruffy’s fartbox and bowing down to them. They can’t handle being on better site. They are the same scums like the Vaughns. If a site owner talked to me like that, I would leave and never return.

Yes, VIP is still a fucking scam.

5. the3bairs July 13, 2017 1:09 am

scruffy said people need to work over their potatoes. wtf do that have to do with the price of tea in china. hahahahahah she is loosing it. And for a church going individual she is getting potty mouth.

6. anonymous July 13, 2017 1:47 am

is she suing him for sexual harassment now too?

7. Josh July 13, 2017 10:24 pm

I sent in some screenshots of Scrunty in Jessicas channel that was really funny being that Scrunty trolls her just as bad as others do…. I can’t wait for that shithoke to close

8. Anonymous July 13, 2017 11:42 pm

I dunno you guys- Scruffy sounds just like how Mark talks
    Maybe Mark uses her log in name

9. Anonymous July 13, 2017 11:47 pm

Also Mark Daryl and Scruffy hangs in NewzViewz a lot. It just blows my mind how Mark talks to some of the ppl there if they have a issue.
    I think the guy ended up getting IP Banned cause he said he was cancel his VIP and that Youtube was much better
    but that was towards the end of the convo he said that and POOF he was Gone.
    Of course bad ass Daryl just had to inject his “internet toughness” into the convo too

I just couldnt believe what I was reading