Sarah69 in FEAR of TRUTH and the BLOG she is now SLAVE to

ALL INFORMATION WAS MADE PUBLIC by SARAH69

So the the weekend is almost over for some of us but for others the TEST of PROBATION and SOBRIETY is ongoing for both will and nerves that will last years.

And in Sarah69s case she’s already beginning to crumble and crack as she now feels the need to HIDE while posting her FRUSTRATION and ANGER in facebook for all to see. So she decides to lash out in anger in hopes of getting my attention and she succeeded…

I was told her PROBATION began on Tuesday June 27th 2017 and was to last 2 years, but since then the wannabe super model of whining has decided to STOP casting. Most likely in FEAR of being exposed by those of us here, so please continue to HIDE from us booze hag for it’s only a mater of time before your ugly true self is casting again and hundreds of followers of this blog will record the TRUTH. You know the ones I’m referring to on your Facebook on your Twitter on your Instagram…. EVERYWHERE. I mean after all it was your Josh who made this all PUBLIC to begin with and then began to beg for money …it was you who made every statement PUBLIC.

So don’t blame anyone here for your mistakes for it is you who cannot control your urges ….Unless  you’re telling me WE control you ..WE are the reason you mess up…WE are what you fear the most…TRUTH. WE are the ones you now hide from.

Is that it ?????? ……..Is that the real reason or is it because you feel the need to now VICTIMIZE yourself by crying wolf so you may now lay blame on all of us here ???

Bottom line you wont make it….You haven’t the brain or the soul to do it. And I know you’re SHITTING your pants right now, trembling in fear and reaching for that bottle of booze. Remember Sarah I have 2 years to wait on you…don’t slip up.

And to the dumb twat of Vaughn, Miss Scruffy it CERTAINLY is our business and you can’t do a damn thing about it.

However you may wish to see what our anons have uncovered over the weekend.

A THREAT directed towards Adambro from Chicagoknight on a Sarah cast. Please take the time to not only READ it but then to REPORT it to the local authorities per your request…REMEMBER ????

YOUR WORDS… Miss Scruffy…So what ya gonna do big mouth???

UPDATE from Sarah69

Ok and so nothing changes.

1. plasticPEDO July 2, 2017 10:57 pm

My dying father is a pedophile and so am I…runs in the family…please help us ?

2. Patrickva July 2, 2017 11:01 pm

Elke Clark must get a kick out of these posts.

3. davepedo July 2, 2017 11:05 pm

My dying father is a pedophile and so am I

• monkeysniffer July 2, 2017 11:21 pm

Ya dave your creepy self seems lonely and bored…btw how’s that pretend job you dont have goin ?? You know where you stay up until 3 or 4 am pretending to be busy as you stalk and troll.

4. anonymous July 2, 2017 11:53 pm

sarah is a hypocritical cunt with massive insecurities and serious addiction and psychological issues. she should really just stop casting if she cannot handle people making commentary about her trashy life she lives and has made public. she chooses to cast, she talks about all this stuff publicly, and she may not know this but criminal records are public information. She just cannot take criticism and really needs to either get her shit together or stop casting (or both). she herself admits she trolls and does the same shit to others that she bitches about herself.

she does talk about her kid, and her job, and her “boyfriend”. We know because we see her at every opportunity she has a day off her job dump her kid at her parents and go to his house to get drunk, shake her tits, guzzle cum, and cast it all online…and scruffy is clearly just an enabler. scruffy and sarah are both very good at playing the victim, its how scruffys laundry list of “medical issues” became public information as she falls back on it every time she needs an excuse or to play the victim card. like sarah does with this “other driver” or the blogs and her DUI/alcoholism.

So if you dont want it to be other people’s business, stop BROADCASTING. how much stupider do these cunts get.

• monkeysniffer July 3, 2017 12:07 am

well said

5. anonymous July 3, 2017 12:13 am

we know you dont dwell on it sarah, that is why this is your third DUI and why people take issue with it. no remorse for your actions. you clearly need to be locked up to keep you from harming others, and keep your greedy self off the road. you have failed rehab within the last 1-2 years. this is your third DUI. if they saw even half the shit you said about your DUI and the fact that as soon as you got out you went and got drunk, you would be be in prison right now.

if you do not consider being on probation, getting drunk and hanging out at your boyfriends while a single mother dumping your kid at your parents and feeling the need to broadcast it online to seek the attention of random guys, then we get why you do not understand the concerns of sane people.

nobody says you are the worst person on the planet, but stop broadcasting, get off the booze, and act like a fucking adult and mother. if you want to keep broadcasting your shit to the world, then expect the blogs and the commenters to call it like they see it.

• monkeysniffer July 3, 2017 12:16 am

let it all out…don’t hold back

• anonymous July 3, 2017 12:28 am

just a second, ive got more, but first let me get drunk and run out for food then ill come back and cast more and tell everybody why they are all stupid while my boyfriend eats out my ass

6. ANONYMOUS July 3, 2017 12:24 am

i wonder if she even has custody of her kid, she definitely doesnt live the life of somebody who has custody of a kid

7. BumblePuff July 3, 2017 1:54 am

and sniffy drops the mic 🙂

great posty snuffles,

i dont think she has custody either, her parents left her in jail for a reason.hey are tired of fixing her fuck ups.

• monkeysniffer July 3, 2017 2:22 am

• anonymous July 3, 2017 3:14 am

her “boyfriend” was online begging for money for her, then she came back acting upset that nobody donated.

she comes online bashing her viewers, calling them losers, saying how her job is so great. she can afford to buy all the booze. she even was drinking the day she got out. and yet she wanted us “losers” to donate money to get her out of jail for her dui? no thanks sarah, we’ll just leave it to the guy who puts up with you because you put out for him to pay for your stupidity. all those $1 bills he flashes every now and then on cam werent enough?

8. Ashley July 3, 2017 2:19 am

pls blog, keep your posts so the family that she hits next time can sue the ass off her

• monkeysniffer July 3, 2017 2:27 am

Ashley there is a back up of all posts

9. anonymous July 3, 2017 3:41 am

So she updated her status to tell the world she posted that just to get a reaction out of the blogs? Basically she just proved this entire post correct.

10. anonymous July 3, 2017 3:49 am

“Most posts are for friends only”

if this is the stuff she feels the world should see, i cannot image the stuff that are for “friends only”. of course “friends” for sarah means people she knows online who she is not mad at at the moment. just dont tell her to control her alcoholism and not drink and drive or you will be de-friended instantly.

11. YouAlreadyKnow July 3, 2017 7:34 am

Wow. I don’t even know where to begin. I suppose I can start with your infatuation with Sarah,Monkey. Denying it won’t help this time because this is one blog post too many about Sarah by you ,Monkey. I also notice you keep referring to her as “Sarah69” a sexually suggestive term.That,sir,will be taken as sexual harassment against Sarah.

I also don’t know where to correct you about your claim this was made available to the public by Sarah. Near as I can tell,it was made available on her Facebook page and not for your so-called blog. At no point, did did she ask or give permission to use her content on your blog.You also mentioned her actions were meant to get YOUR attention. I saw no evidence of Sarah wanting or asking for any attention by you.However, Sarah has noticed how predictable you all can be. And while you claim to be doing the public a service by posting these comments and pictures, let me assure that in an actual court of law, it will be MY screenshots and downloads and reports of this “Scuttlebuttscorner” that will be the most damning evidence in a suit against you ,not Sarah, for online harassment.

• monkeysniffer July 3, 2017 12:51 pm

YouAlreadyKnow I did it to get a reaction out of you and I succeeded …Now please send me the court papers so WE can get that lawsuit goin, if I had a dollar for every time some poor shmeezal got all legal I’d be a millionaire. Lets get the SEXUAL HARASSMENT goin LOVE IT. You must be either CK or ryan hifi but holy hell you’re as dumb as goat droppings and completely suck at trolling.

• hemdroid July 3, 2017 1:48 pm

lmao.

• hemdroid July 3, 2017 1:47 pm

ROFLMFAO. sexual harassment oh pullease. you have just made a complete idiot of yourself and i have a feeling its not the first time. HAHAHAHA

• anonymous July 5, 2017 7:32 am

sarah voluntarily getting trunk and flashing her titties on a social broadcasting site…yes clearly you ending up on the blogs is everybody’s fault but your own…same as your multiple DUIs.

when you say things like you were just posting to get a reaction out of the blogs, if anything that more shows you were harassing the blogs…even somebody with the iq of a potato would see your flawed logic

12. BOOHOO July 3, 2017 11:04 am

People do make mistakes but 3 times of the same mistake? She has 3 dui’s and those were just the ones she got caught with. Keep playing the victim card Sarah. This Alex person left her a great comment on her FB page. Scruffy being an enabler is disgusting.

13. Josh July 3, 2017 7:56 pm

I love this blog!

14. Friend of the blog July 3, 2017 8:38 pm

I love you monkeySniffer

15. Josh July 3, 2017 9:22 pm

I love this blog!!!!!!

16. Josh July 3, 2017 9:22 pm

I love this blog!!!!!!!!

17. Anonymous July 4, 2017 1:48 am

SEXUAL HARASSMENT ?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

18. anonymous July 4, 2017 5:58 pm

“i am constantly acting like a dumb drunk slut online and flashing my titties on my broadcast…but i am going to sue you for sexual harassment because i got my third dui and you are not feeling sorry for me”

19. scuttlebutt July 5, 2017 1:38 am

Is Sarah62 on another planet? When you are drunk and get behind the wheel, you’re in control of a lethal weapon. Just read the vehicle deaths in the US for 2016: http://fortune.com/2017/02/15/traffic-deadliest-year

40,000 is MORE than gun deaths, but some of you people defend Sarah’s drunk driving. I hope to God that the next person to be killed by a drunk driver isn’t your son, daughter, brother, or sister. THINK ABOUT THAT.

• hemdroid July 5, 2017 3:21 am

What he said, 100%. ^^^^^^^^^^

20. Chicagopussy July 8, 2017 5:43 pm

LMFAO
    Get YOUR attention? WE all know the best hookers are in Chicago I should know my mommy is one of them….Meeeoooooowwwwwwwwwwww… here pussy pussy pussyy