Shawn W McQuaid MISSING PEDOPHILE of Vaughn live….Is he hiding ?

The last time anyone has seen Shawnio during a cast was on June 22nd 2017 at approximately 4:31:09 PM, since then the PEDOPHILE has not shown his FACE

Sexual comments to a 16 year old BOY in Blogtv the result he was ip banned from the site permanently…Funny what you can find on your hardrive covered in DUST.

His mommy knows all the sordid details of his ANAL CONGESTION …Some say his BITCH owner/master… Patricia Vaughn has PUBLICLY CASTRATED him and has even gone as far as to SODOMIZED him to the point he’s no longer allowed to cast. Personally I think he’s finally realized he’s bitten off more than he can chew and it’s all coming to a head….so Scruffy told him to lay low for a while and hope things blow over….FAT CHANCE not happening.

I await another 200 ANGRY NEGATIVE comments on my post.

1. monkeysniffer July 1, 2017 1:53 am

You were EASY to MANIPULATE boys lmao….I told you ahead of time and you morons still fell for it…Damn HILARIOUS .

2. Zoom July 1, 2017 7:19 am

Who cares where he is? Do you miss him? Also why do you sniff monkeys? So very confused.

Should be focusing on rapistbro2ith anyways. I never seen Shawnio featured. But they allowed this creep to move ahead on the top bar. He’s also targeting jessica loves jesus as his next victim. I understand there’s no love lost from the blog for her but she’s still innocent and vulnerable. I don’t want to see another victim. So far there is xoxnikkixox jessica stansbury and i have no idda what he did to the girl he called emma.

• monkeysniffer July 1, 2017 11:28 am

zoom try READING the posts next time..I suppose SARCASM isn’t something you understand very well ???

3. hemdroid July 1, 2017 11:42 am

what has happened to my little guy? i need my house cleaned, lawn mowed, and car washed. scrubby told me i could use him all weekend but now hes gone. typical lil’ hohomo.
    LONG LIVE MONKEYSNIFFER.

4. Zoom July 1, 2017 2:35 pm

Of course. Because sarcasm is so easily expressed online,isn’t it? … btw, that was sarcasm 😉

5. Walt Stinky July 1, 2017 3:45 pm

Maybe he clicked the little red X and got on with his life ?….Naaaaawww !