vOn HEltON tells the TRUTH….and he’s moving to VidMe

The GREAT an POWERFUL Helton has announced he’s moving to VidMe…Trumpets please (fart …fart…fart……………splosh)

He states he’s the one to tell the TRUTH and the REAL DEAL in Washington DC…Now let the POO fly Helton.

1. Shawnio is MAD June 21, 2017 8:17 pm

No one cares about Vonhelton. Get a life you loser

• monkeysniffer June 21, 2017 8:19 pm

Why you so MAD shawnio is it cuz I doxed you so many times an make you look FOOLISH 24/7 ?

2. Daz June 21, 2017 9:08 pm

MonkeySniffer, you just openly admitted to stalking someone which is a crime. Maybe you’ll be able to share a cell with Chris While

3. hemdroid June 21, 2017 9:10 pm

oh man, helton is great! i love the worthless piece of garbage. no matter what subject hes on about theres at least 10 good laughs in every video.
    LONG LIVE HELTON!!!

4. Daz June 21, 2017 9:12 pm

Death threats and openly admitting that you’re stalking someone all under your real IP. You must like jail. I’m building up quite a folder of evidence on you MonkeySniffer.

5. Daz June 21, 2017 9:19 pm

You should just quit MonkeySniffer. You’re too emotional for all this.

• monkeysniffer June 21, 2017 9:25 pm

Take me away ???? OH NOOOOOOOOO please please please don’t… I’ll be good I promise ◕︵◕
      You mean LIKE WHEN YOU WERE CHARGED WITH CYBER BULLYING AND STALKING SHAWNIO ?????
      Wanna talk about it shawnio ???

6. MannysCuz June 21, 2017 11:59 pm

No wondering nothing ever works out for him and his life…. He’s sitting there broadcasting a satanic star…. Definitely pray for the kids to be taken out of that position and “NEVER” have to put up with their lowlife dad again.

7. daveneedsMonkeysniffer June 22, 2017 4:29 pm

everyday everyday everyday everyday everyday everyday everyday everyday everyday everyday and I do this because I’m hurt and I’m full of bs. My world has collapsed and fallen apart due to you Monkeysniffer

I am the new shawnio but I live in Birmingham UK

8. wake up Helton June 23, 2017 4:27 pm

There is nothing like telling all your trolls where you’re going to cast next so they all follow along. If he had some brains left he would take a break from chat sites for awhile and focus on his kids instead of giving his trolls a heads up. I guess he rather play around with trolls than think of his kids well being. He loves feeding them so I cannot have sympathy for him. This old man just doesn’t get it.