An official unofficial LIST of all of mISs sCUffys …sicknesses …DISEASES…bump…LUMPS…rumps and HUMPS

So far it has certainly been one of those weekends to the massive tit attack from Karen and her 2 WEAPONS of MASS DESTRUCTION to Liklik and his weeny party it’s been interesting so far.

Until someone decided to drop a screen shot of Liklik making a statement that HE was selling pills to Lynn Vaughn aka Miss Scuffy.

Now PLEASE keep in mind I cannot nor will I confirm or deny these statements when after all it’s Liklik, let’s be REAL HERE folks.

So out of curiosity I decided to inquire as to a possible list of Scruffy’s ailments and diseases, HOLY HELL was I in for an awakening.

Without any particular order WE now have the LIST of all if not most of Scruffy and her ailments that she placed on facebook for all to see. All thx to our anons for this.

Food poisoning at one time not so long ago.

She has Hashimoto Disease.

Allergic to ink and news paper ?

Um and more STUFF she has.

The LIST THAT BROKE the BANK……holy freaking helllllllll

Ahhh yes the MERCURY POISONING….Complete with LINK

Allergic to CHICKEN ???

More STUFF and then some.

I’m completely baffled and in shock as to all of this. Let me be clear in no way am I mocking or making light of anyone with any sickness, but let’s be real I don’t know about you but I’m having a difficult time discerning fact from fiction with Scruffy. Factor in her flip flop history and her rash and irregular decision making, and it all becomes a little clearer to us all she’s insane. Let’s not forget who her looser whiteknight has been for the last 4 years… HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA I rest my case.

DUUUUUHHHHH…spazzing out never looked so funny.

1. Anonymous June 4, 2017 5:06 pm

Her fake illnesses are part of the same conditions as to why she sheltered mark from reality and home schooled him. Everything is a threat in life, even the normal stuff and most routine things are a big deal. Plus celiac disease is a trend that got popular a few years ago with hypochondriacs. Plenty of studies show its not real. But thats debatable.

P.S. Fuck you scruffy you arrogantly judgmental bitch! Your shit does stink.

2. dave the pedo stalker June 4, 2017 5:45 pm

I am a self professed stalker an pedo who is so angry several people from this blog removed me from skype …I’m a sad old man with no life and can’t seem to move on anymore. I have been rejected by so many. I really should end it all and get over my painful pathetic self.

3. Anonymous June 4, 2017 9:45 pm

Celiac disease is real but it’s extremely rare .. JFK known symptoms and family history make it likely that America’s 35th president did in fact have celiac disease, which remained undetected in his lifetime.
    I call BS on all scrubby’s illnesses, what is wrong with scrubby is all in her fucked up head, she is a mean and nasty old cunt and always has been. IMHO

• Anonymous June 5, 2017 11:48 am

celiac disease isn’t a disease. its another manifestation from hypochondriacs

4. PlasticNeddy pedo lover June 4, 2017 10:30 pm

• monkeysniffer June 4, 2017 11:59 pm

We all agree pg make it quick we have better things to do

5. BumblePuff June 5, 2017 2:07 am

is she dead yet?

6. scuttlebutt June 5, 2017 2:17 am

If megalomania was a disease, Scrubby would definitely have it.

No pills on this earth can get that stick from up Scrubby’s ass…..although Mark’s been trying with his teeth for years.

7. dopey June 6, 2017 10:26 pm

Liklik lies out of his asshole and Scruffy needs to stop talking about her dozens of illnesses on fb and vl.