The RETURN of Warren Bucks and perhaps HYPOCRISY has met it’s match ???

A lil bird gave me this screen shot and attached to it were the words, “Apparently he’s coming back”

It may be true, a year ago I did predict he would return in mid 2017. The reason I stated this was I believe he was reprimanded by a judge for his behavior towards his mother and ordered by the courts not to use the internet or cast for a year. That year is now up, so it’s most likely he will officially return soon. I’m sure when he does several key individuals that were  will be called out, those who made THREATS towards Warren ..TAUNTED him and made other comments that were PEDOPHILE in nature against him will be the ones who’s integrity will then be placed on the chopping block for all to see. It’s called HYPOCRISY and along with tiny miniature penises hanging off your GUILTY face your SHAME and LIES shall also be EXPOSED. I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes fat guy, oh and btw how’s DISCORD these days a lil empty perhaps, did the SMART ones LEAVE  ????

It’s called KARMA.

Click on the above picture to see a faint image in the dark background, if you pay attention you just might see it.

UPDATE

Approximately an hour and 15 min after this post was placed up dear ol Warren Bucks makes his first appearance in nearly over 1 year. Now how’s that for timing ?

1. DOX #3 May 28, 2017 7:57 pm

yeah you know this blogs dead when they start making up retarded nonsense like this.

RIP Scuttlebutts Corner

• monkeysniffer May 28, 2017 8:57 pm

IS that true SHAWNIO …BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I got you for #3 baby lmao http://prntscr.com/fd5ff7

2. Anon May 28, 2017 7:58 pm

Last year Scruffy said in a chat that Warrrbuck will never return to Vaughnive.

Keep lying MissCunty. That’s all you and Mark do.

• HardwoodTellingItLikeItIs May 29, 2017 10:25 am

Hardwood talking with Mark on why Warrbuck is back. https://oddshot.tv/s/_NyeLr I agree with HD when Mark seen he was back he should have banned him again. According to Mark it was a glitch on how he got his channel back when working on the database………….What a crock of shit. Another video https://oddshot.tv/s/y_9qgt Not sure who did these recordings but they’re good. I have 0 respect for Mark and Scruffy now.

3. yawn May 28, 2017 8:33 pm

1.111 million 20 days and still no pizza and still no dox

4. HarryBalzac May 28, 2017 9:50 pm

none of your business monkeypedo nothing to do with you dirty swine

• monkeysniffer May 28, 2017 10:03 pm

how’s that burger…from the St George Pub ??