Big announcement for Sunday

I’ll be making a big announcement on Lardo’s cast for Sunday afternoon.

“Follow him up to CARLOW “

1234567890

UPDATE

As of several seconds after placing this recent post up, the one and only Irelandspatriot has indeed finalized and capitalized on the fact my REAL name is Daniel.

And here is the TRUTH …We all know he would never lie…. Hell I wont either.

And this is the NEW me, so from now on PLEASE call me DANIEL. I am no longer JUDY…JANICE…DAVID..JOSEPHINE……GREG….I AM DANIEL…the end…And btw if anyone does not like this name please let me know and I shall happily change it for you

And that leaves us with SUNDAY the BIG DAY…because now YOU have nothing to fret about to cry about to whine about. Sean Cleary the deck is now stacked evenly.

However lets keep this in perspective. In the past I have been DOXED many times before. Please check out the LINKS below for all the sordid details concerning the worlds greatest blogger, and the folks behind the ANGER and JEALOUSY…❀◕ ‿ ◕❀   I can’t make this shit up.

1. Daz May 13, 2017 2:17 pm

Have you lost your mind Janice? What’s with the cryptic shit? If you’re going to make a threat at least make it clear. Don’t be a coward Janice

• monkeysniffer May 13, 2017 2:23 pm

Lost ma mind along time ago in an anus far far away ((((0)))) …. ..keeesh me bebe

2. Daz May 13, 2017 2:17 pm

You’re all fart and no shit Janice. Everyone is laughing at you.

3. Daz May 13, 2017 2:18 pm

No one gets this stupid post you autistic moron LMAO

• monkeysniffer May 13, 2017 2:22 pm

DANCE for me DANCE ….got you

4. Daz May 13, 2017 2:24 pm

You seem upset Daniel. Wanna talk about it?

• monkeysniffer May 13, 2017 2:32 pm

Sure lets talk …lol

5. Daz May 13, 2017 2:27 pm

All this seems to be getting to you MonkeySniffer

• monkeysniffer May 13, 2017 2:33 pm

Sure is let me know when I officially snap …lulllzzy lullzyyy lullzzyyy

6. Daz May 13, 2017 2:34 pm

I look forward to your big announcement. I’m assuming this will be in a textual form as you’re scared of microphones and webcams?

It’s ok MonkeySniffer. We know you’re hideously disfigured and sound like Mickey Mouse. We know if you were to go on cam you’d be trolled off the internet in seconds.

Keep on hiding under that rock you big scary internet text warrior you. We await more of your empty threats terrible spelling and piss poor grammar LMAO

• monkeysniffer May 13, 2017 2:36 pm

And you’ll get it EVERY DAY….And in return YOU will come here 50 to 100 times a day
      …LMAOOOO …remember that I own your ASS

7. Daz May 13, 2017 2:36 pm

MonkeySniffer. Your erratic typing and banning suggests that you are upset and that all this is getting to you. A word of advice sweet cheeks. Don’t even take up poker.

• monkeysniffer May 13, 2017 2:39 pm

Cards ain’t my thing, hunting is.

8. Daz May 13, 2017 2:37 pm

MonkeySniffer. Do you actually have downs syndrome?

• monkeysniffer May 13, 2017 2:40 pm

I have many things…lost count actually

9. Daz May 13, 2017 2:39 pm

Have a little dignity MonkeySniffer and walk away from all this. Clearly blogging isn’t for you. You’re too emotional.

• monkeysniffer May 13, 2017 2:40 pm

Very emotional ….Im due with bebe soon

10. Daz May 13, 2017 2:45 pm

LOL how hard did you hit the ban hammer just then MonkeySniffer?

Ban me some more, then tell me how you’re not mad. I love retards like you MonkeySniffer. You’re so easy to troll, as your actions contradict your statements.

11. Daz May 13, 2017 2:46 pm

Having to resort to the ban hammer is the last resort of someone who’s been beaten into submission

• monkeysniffer May 13, 2017 3:18 pm

ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer

12. Daz May 13, 2017 2:47 pm

MonkeySniffer, you just proved again how much I own your ass. You weak pitiful fool HAHA

• monkeysniffer May 13, 2017 3:18 pm

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS own it BABY own ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• hemdroid May 14, 2017 2:58 am

today he leaves 30 comments but tomorrow it will be 300. LMFAO.

13. Daz May 13, 2017 2:49 pm

We’ll be here till the end MonkeySniffer tormenting you. Enjoy wasting your life.

The best part is you believe that it’s only a few people doing this to you LMAO

14. Daz May 13, 2017 2:50 pm

You’re as deluded as Scuttlebutt. Both of you don’t seem to be playing with a full deck of cards.

15. monkeysniffer May 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Let the DELUSION continue

16. MannysCuz May 13, 2017 4:18 pm

Bahahhahaha…. He needs to go down to the police station and warn them about himself, that’s he ddosses people and stuff… He doesn’t like it when it’s all back on him.

17. Daz May 13, 2017 5:28 pm

MonkeySniffer. How mad are you going to be when all this blows up in your face and you end up in jail? HAHAHAHAHAH

18. Daz May 13, 2017 6:15 pm

I love WordPress. So easy to get around bans. Keep banning me, we’re having a good laugh about it on UK Muppets you Nazi butt hurt losers HAHAHA

19. Daz May 13, 2017 6:19 pm

MonkeySniffer. We’re going to grind you down till you no longer want to come here

20. Daz May 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Miss MonkeySniffer. I think people should start calling you that

21. Daz May 13, 2017 6:20 pm

Is all this hassle worth it MonkeySniffer? I mean it’s not like you actually achieve anything with your posts

22. Daz May 13, 2017 6:20 pm

You should have a little dignity MonkeySniffer and walk away from all this

23. Daz May 13, 2017 6:22 pm

Even Scuttlebutt can’t be fucked to blog now. Social casting is dead. Why does this blog even exist?

24. Daz May 13, 2017 6:23 pm

Roper is that desperate for online “friends” that she pays for a server to keep her fake internet “friends”. How fucking sad is that shit? LMAO

25. Daz May 13, 2017 6:24 pm

Imagine being banned from every cam site on the internet and being so butt hurt about it you actually pay for a blog to talk about it and pay for VPNs to access the sites that you’re banned from HAHAHA

26. Daz May 13, 2017 6:24 pm

My god you people are losers

27. Daz May 13, 2017 6:26 pm

We’ve made you turn this blog into North Korea. You’re completely paranoid HAHAHA

What a bunch of scared little bitches you are

28. Daz May 13, 2017 6:26 pm

I don’t think that I’ve ever seen such a scared bunch of pussies in my entire life

29. Daz May 13, 2017 6:27 pm

What happened to Michelle Stacy by the way? LMAO

Wanna talk about it?

30. Daz May 13, 2017 6:28 pm

Your little clique of morons grows smaller by the day as we chip away at them HAHAHAHA

31. Daz May 13, 2017 6:28 pm

Everyone leaves Scuttlebutt in the end

32. Daz May 13, 2017 6:29 pm

What happened to Caine? I haven’t seen him sign in, in a while LMAO

Did the “special friend” of the blog go into hiding? LMAO

33. Daz May 13, 2017 6:31 pm

All Scuttlebutt has left is essentially three people now

Roper has gone back into hiding as she’s scared of getting into trouble, even though hiding does nothing, the blog is registered in her name LMAO

34. Daz May 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Why are you keeping a terminally ill blog on life support? Put it out of its misery

35. Daz May 13, 2017 6:34 pm

Hey MonkeySniffer. Just think about all the vultures circling around you, just waiting for the right time HAHAH

36. Daz May 13, 2017 6:37 pm

Scuttlebutt hides behind his VPN while you and Roper do all this shit under you real IPs HAHAHA

How fucking stupid are you fucks? Scuttlebutt must be laughing his ass off that he found a couple of patsys dumb enough to take over the blog. He still gets to troll, and you dumb fucks will take the rap for it HAHAHAHAHAHA

37. Daz May 13, 2017 6:37 pm

Oh man, this is like a fucking comedy show

38. Daz May 13, 2017 6:40 pm

MonkeySniffer – It’s obvious you have a low IQ and that you’re an uneducated imbecile. What’s your one skill? Putting someones head onto another persons body? You know that takes all of 10 minutes to master in Photoshop LMAO

39. Daz May 13, 2017 6:42 pm

You idiots provide people with a never ending source of material to troll you with. No wonder you were all bullied at school and are you’re complete failures in real life

40. Daz May 13, 2017 6:44 pm

You gotta be one seriously butt hurt losers to dedicate your life to this shit LMAO

41. monkeysniffer May 13, 2017 6:52 pm

Thank you and bows I await another 200 comments from someone who “CLAIMS ” hes not angry or afraid. ….Grind away lol

• scuttlebutt May 13, 2017 8:07 pm

@ Monkeysniffer.
      Damnit sir. This is like fishing without a pole and line. Daz took the bait. Swallowed the hook and got mad at his own stupidity. Awesome job Sniffs,,, or should I call you Daniel, or David, or Greg, or Janice, or Josephine ??? You’re getting more names than I did. Hahahaha. Daz was right about one thing. Yes I am laughing my ass off, but I’m laughing at how the Muppets are destroying them selves and any credibility they had remaining.

Poor Muppets. I have to laugh when you post our viewer count and they get mad. You do a normal post and they get mad. You talk about them getting mad, and yes THEY GET MAD over that as well. Then they try to convince themselves that they’er NOT mad, so come here and spam comments where ALL CAN SEE. Hahahahahaha. GOLD. Pure GOLD.

@Daz.
      Tell us all again 50 plus times, how you’re “NOT” mad. Tell us again how old I am. Is it 98? 75? 68? 65? Tell us again about me being an old woman in a wheelchair…..is that like Monkeysniffer being a female, and then a male called Janice or Daniel? Is that like my dox and my IP number? Morton, then Hereford, then Fairford, but no mention of Birmingham now? Hahahahaha.

YEP. It’s true. You couldn’t dream this shit up in a thousand years. (and I’m loving every second of it.)

42. stitch May 13, 2017 8:24 pm

were can I find lardos cast?

43. YVONNE M SOLTANI May 13, 2017 9:26 pm

i approve this message and will enjoy watching the big news tomorrow _poor daz ,shawn seems very triggered ; he still hopes someone sends him a pizza