Sarah62 …Living inside your ASS a true LOVE story from ChicagoKnight

All credit to the anons in our chat for the shots used on this post, but let’s face it CK has really turned on the BS as of late as he pines for his emotional anchor <3 Sarah62 or is it 61 ???

A song/video I put together something heart warming and true. I hope you enjoy it.

I felt so touched by his emotional out cry that I decided to add a few words of my own, best describing CK and his broken heart.

I wanna tell ya what’s on my mind
But I’m hopin’, baby, you can read between the lines
I got this vibe that I hope ain’t true
But the things ya say don’t line up with the things you do
I’m always waitin’ for your shit to pass
And it’s gettin’ like I’m livin’ life inside your ass.You don’t listen to a word I say
I’m just a piece of something you keep locked away
Ya pull me out when you need a man
But I want more than to kill your bugs and lift your bags
Yeah, you keep makin’, I keep takin’ out your trash
And it’s gettin’ really crowded up inside your ass.

Next time CK take it slow and don’t blow ur wad …ummmmm cash …ops sorry.

UPDATE

A great deal of effort was put into getting this $18.58 for Sarah’s bail maybe by Christmas they can reach $100 ??

1. Anonymous May 12, 2017 6:29 pm

what a load of horseshit some guys will say to get in a womans knickers lmao… a cousin of mine was seriously injured in a crash caused by a drink driver i have ZERO sympathy for those retarded cunts.. hope this teaches her a lesson…

2. Neighone May 13, 2017 12:10 am

Dis iz it

3. daDude May 13, 2017 1:25 am

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!

4. daDude May 13, 2017 1:28 am

5. BumblePuff May 13, 2017 3:31 am

this is the most retarded desperate bullshit ever. if i was a man, a REAL MAN i would shut this CK clown down real fast and tell him to get out of my woman’s business.

i hope she sits in there till her court date, lol i saw he only raised like $18 lmao 🙂

• BumblePuff May 13, 2017 3:35 am

oh i see u updated the post. hey CK if u see this why don’t’ u consider sell a kidney or something to bail out ur beloved sarah, u might have a little change left over to get yourself a little something too 🙂

6. Anna Williams May 13, 2017 1:35 pm

Paying her bail is like rewarding bad behavior and glamorizing a trashy attitude as if being a slutty lowlife were something positive. She needs to stay in jail to learn a lesson. People bash me for singing songs in a bikini. I rarely ever drink. I certainly wouldn’t drive drunk and I have a clean record. I have not ever even gotten a parking ticket. I have two university degrees and I taught my daughter 3 languages. Yet, I am constantly put down and bashed by the same people who want to collect bail money for this criminal, immature, ignorant, uneducated and negligent mother. Very interesting. She herself attacked me a while back and now look where she is. I am teaching and lecturing, she’s in jail. Who’s the loser?

7. Creeped out May 13, 2017 7:33 pm

Johnny Knight … biggest faggot on vaughn BY a MILE.

8. anonymous May 13, 2017 9:46 pm

oh no! not raising money for a drunk driver who has had prior DUI’s and calls her viewers loser…who would have thought?!

9. anon82 May 14, 2017 2:36 pm

HEY SARAH YOURE A GOOD MOM. RIGHT? you fucking donkey kong cumguzzling horseface