The phone call to DAD and his small white van

1234567890

A cell phone is allegedly found, and a call is placed to a person in the contacts listed as “DAD” …. The person making the call speaks to the individual named “DAD” and a meeting is then planned to return the lost phone to it’s rightful owner. This is what takes place on THAT same very call.

1234567890

1234567890

“I’ll be in the small white van” says he….hahahahah

1. scuttlebutt May 5, 2017 10:12 pm

Is that little blue ‘pea-got’ (Peugeot) car his mudders? The mudder who shouted at him and made him cry. The same mudder that embarrassed and ridiculed him so all the internet could hear.

Does his father have a dirty old mattress in the back of that van? I heard he’s a pipe fitter and we can only guess what pipe he’s fitting into shitty holes.

IP. Aint karma a bitch. Hahahahahaha

• Daz May 7, 2017 9:24 am

Yes Scuttle you sexy fucker. Karma is a bitch. I hope and pray that your gay. I dream of your penis deep in my mouth each night with monkeysniffer in my anus ejaculating his creamy man juice into me. Both of you will do until I can find a child to fiddle with

2. KINGOFTHEFEAR May 5, 2017 10:59 pm

報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯:唐文拾遺 古籍本報錯

• monkeysniffer May 5, 2017 11:22 pm

You’re afraid so now you choose the Helton LEGAL way …CLASSIC FEAR MONGERING

• Daz May 7, 2017 9:27 am

Monkeysniffer – I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I want anal sex with bella

3. KINGOFTHEKUNTS May 5, 2017 11:01 pm

For further details on the information required for valid notifications under the DMCA, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
    UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE CONTENT OR MATERIAL IS INFRINGING YOUR COPYRIGHTS, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF RELIANCE UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION.

4. KINGOFTHEKRAP May 5, 2017 11:06 pm

You will not transmit through the Service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature.
    You agree not to use the service for illegal purposes.

• monkeysniffer May 5, 2017 11:21 pm

You seem upset perhaps AFRAID …If those LAWS apply to us then those same LAWS apply to ukmuppets…I tinks you’re shitting your pants

5. KINGOFTHEKRAP May 5, 2017 11:07 pm

are you feeling lucky

• monkeysniffer May 5, 2017 11:25 pm

You huff an puff alot of HOT AIR you sound alot like Eric Samosky lol another worthless slob….who talks crap.. You want to stop the inevitable…Cant stop a hurricane or a tidal wave
      BTW thats you with the DEATH THREAT directed towards myself… http://prntscr.com/f4mpj4 You’re next

6. Daz May 6, 2017 4:09 pm

MonkeySniffer – you are probably the most butt hurt person to have ever lived. You’ve essentially dedicated your life to your little vendettas

• monkeysniffer May 6, 2017 5:50 pm

Best is YET to come lol…….NO victims here

7. Daz May 7, 2017 9:30 am

I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo. I’m a pedo.

• monkeysniffer May 7, 2017 1:53 pm

I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know

8. Daz May 7, 2017 9:39 am

• monkeysniffer May 7, 2017 1:53 pm

I know I know I know I know I know I know

9. Daz the DOXED May 7, 2017 2:10 pm

Hey Janice sweetie. You might wanna check out UKM blog LMAO

Eye for an eye

• monkeysniffer May 7, 2017 2:44 pm

No one ever goes there but YOU LIVE here, and yours is coming up…..SWEETIE
      This latest post is driving you INSANE…WHY do you think I’m leaving it up so long ??? lol
      “Hey Janice sweetie. You might wanna check out UKM blog LMAO”
      “Eye for an eye” you say ????
      THANK YOU FOR ADMITTING THE DOX BELONG TO YOU, FURTHERMORE YOU JUST LET EVERYONE KNOW WITH THE CLASSIC KNEE JERK REACTION JUST HOW MUCH THIS ANGERS YOU …..HAHAHAHAHAAHHAH

• Daz May 7, 2017 4:47 pm

You’re cracking up under all this pressure. You’re scared that IP may actually phone the police and report you. See we’ve been reading up on Canadian laws and you have broken several.

If I were you I’d do a public apology post to IP and beg him for his forgiveness. He might consider not reporting you then.

• monkeysniffer May 7, 2017 4:58 pm

HAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• DAZassTROUS May 7, 2017 5:08 pm

he still has no idea of whats coming next ! JAJA , Uber Rage Incomming methinks

• Dierenziekenhuis May 7, 2017 6:36 pm

oh yes ! you said it buddy ! JAJA FOXY JEANS ! and YELLOW POLO SHIRTS ? Tooropstraat ? who KNOWS !