Josh Karas BEGS on Vaunghlive to HELP FREE what’s her face Clark ??

A Vaughn live EXCLUSIVE featuring Josh the wash out begging to FREE his HO party toy.

“OPERATION FREE SKANK” is the name of this sexually transmitted disease that Josh wishes to release on society. Maybe due to feeling guilty and allowing her to drink and drive which of course led to the car accident.

This has to be the most PATHETIC DISPLAY I have ever witnessed, after all it was the both of them that became shit faced and then decided to drive home instead of taking a bus or taxi. Why does everyone else have to PAY$$$ for her mistakes. My only question is where are all  the guys that she has SEX with in hotels gone off to, her legions of male fans ????

1. scuttlebutt May 5, 2017 3:21 am

I wouldn’t donate a rubber nickel to that nasty bitch. She can go one of two ways. Stop drinking, or stop driving.

2. Anonymous May 5, 2017 3:31 am

Josh wont sell any of his belongs to help her but instead Ebegs for everyone to help pay to get her out. WTF who in their right mind would bail anyone out with prior DUI charges?
    Sarah drinks and drives all the time.
    WE all know she does just have to watch her casts to know this as truth. Her number one love is that bottle..not anyone else, not her kid not any man!!

Good on her parents for setting the law down on the family to not help Sarah.

3. anonymous May 5, 2017 4:29 am

drunk driving is a selfish crime, fuck her…maybe should have spent less money on booze. she drinks and drives all the time and nobody should encourage it. fuck her for putting herself in this position especially as a single mother. she has no self control with alcohol and has even been to rehab.

4. Anonymous May 5, 2017 5:12 am

Let her BOYZ in da hood rob a bank, to bail her out.

5. IrresponsibleBitch May 5, 2017 9:24 am

That clown ChicagoKnight was casting last night asking for donations as well. Someone asked how much he donated and he said he was broke LOL. For a “simple mistake” he had on his screen. Sarah having a few dui’s is not just a simple mistake. Keep her in jail for awhile. Repeat drunk drivers are scum and she should lose her license for a year. She is damn lucky she didn’t kill anyone. Anyone who donates to help out a repeat drunk driver is an idiot.

• Damn May 6, 2017 3:09 am

Are you happy with yourself, Secure?

• IrresponsibleBitch May 6, 2017 6:03 pm

you think I’m secure? would she even say such words about Sarah. I can tell you I’m secure. Geesh I thought everyone on vaughn kissed each others kisses, even to a repeat drunk driver.

• IrresponsibleBitch May 6, 2017 6:04 pm

I’m not secure……and you wouldn’t have a clue who I am.

6. MediumSwine1 May 5, 2017 2:21 pm

FUCK THAT AIDS INFESTED SKANK, I SAY MAKE HER DO THE ENTIRE 180 DAYS

7. anonymous May 5, 2017 2:59 pm

none of the guys she fucks willing to give her a penny? that job she gloats about while making fun of all her viewers but she doesnt have anything saved up?

8. anonymous May 5, 2017 3:03 pm

“your mommy is in jail because she likes to drop you off and then get shit faced on cam and suck random dicks”

9. BumblePuff May 5, 2017 5:07 pm

sarahsixone better call saul 🙂

10. TJ May 5, 2017 7:53 pm

Funny how all these rich friends of hers cant bail her out.

11. LADYLAURA May 6, 2017 7:01 pm

I hope she stays in jail for a while. She’s a piece of trash.