#38………. Daz The Simple….Daz The Autistic…Daz The Weak…….#38

1234567890

I  know we’ve had an influx of Sean Cleary/Irelandspatriot videos, gifs and what not, so this is just one more post to the pile.

I’d like to thank all of our friends who have submitted any of the above material, but the BEST is yet to come. Both of the videos used on this post were sent to me today by friends of this blog.

The FIRST video touches on a few key points that the editor wished to convey to Sean Cleary, it briefly involves certain facts and information they felt was of importance. If YOU are paying close attention a certain geological location would be revealed towards the end. However as the end of the video draws near I edited the ending for my own personal satisfaction and reasons. In time I shall replay this video in it’s entirety on a future post.

1234567890

1234567890

1. KINGOFTHE HYPOCRITE May 4, 2017 8:16 pm

LOL law enforcement is investigating this blog criminal activities SEAN will be your downfall and destruction scuttlePEDOcorner …cowards and deceivers

• monkeysniffer May 4, 2017 8:30 pm

GOOD…I HOPE MY DOX and anyone else is not on UK muppets BLOG cuz if it is … WELL WELLL WEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL wouldn’t that be funny to law enforcement lol….
      So my LEGAL advise REMOVE ALL DOX from UKMUPPETS BLOG NOW

2. KINGOFTHEKUNTS May 4, 2017 8:37 pm

my LEGAL Advice is
    CUT YOUR WRISTS monkeyPEDO you downs retard cunt
    UKMUPPPETS will destroy your PREDATOR HEAVEN

• monkeysniffer May 4, 2017 8:59 pm

So first you give all kinds of legal horse shit and then you tell me to kill myself ???? You’re a retard makes sense coming from you.

3. KINGOFTHEKOCK May 4, 2017 8:43 pm

my representative has taken steps due to death threats and gang stalking they will be in touch
    Garner & Hancock Address:

Skype: Garner-hancock

beg for mercy

• monkeysniffer May 4, 2017 9:00 pm

GOOD BRING THEM

• scuttlebutt May 5, 2017 10:32 pm

@KINGOFTHEKOCK
      I’m still here waiting for the “high powered legal team” to come and get me and it’s nearly 48 hours? I wonder what could be delaying them? Could it be that they’ve never heard of UKMuppets, or Scuttlebutts corner? Hahahahahaha. Keep grasping at straws dumbass.

4. KINGOFTHEKUNTS May 4, 2017 8:45 pm

would you like the law enforcement officers names and e mail both here in the US and Canada

• scuttlebutt May 4, 2017 9:29 pm

@KINGOFTHEKUNTS
      Does Sean baby need his pacifier, or his blankie? There, There. Don’t cry……again. Just wait till ‘mudder and farther’ hear and read what you’ve been doing. Hahahaha. Cry little bitch. CRY!