Sarah62 UPDATE more DUIs….and untold prior convictions

The BIRTHDAY that keeps on GIVING…..Seems more CHARGES have been LAID on the drunken super charged model of Vaughn live. After all you can’t rush greatness.

Perhaps prior CONVICTIONS that were not accounted for ???   Either way as this drama unfolds  Sarah’s up the POOP creek without a paddle.

Meanwhile the man of her life Josh Karas is no where to be seen or heard of maybe he went fishing ???

With joker in tears and demanding his 36 hour bus ride to actually count for something. I’m sure Josh the lover man will bail his woman out and come to her emotional rescue with the CASH$$$$.

I’m sure Scruffy the Nazi female dog is on high security alert, it’s a CODE RED all over the Vaughn site as the ego maniac site manager patrols Sarah’s channel.

If you need to catch up on the latest dirt be sure to click the LINK below.

Oh and btww… In other NEWS WE broke our record again.

1. Patrickva May 1, 2017 11:09 pm

lol

2. scuttlebutt May 1, 2017 11:47 pm

Ok. Lets get a few things straight. 1) I love Laggie to bits, but I think she’s wrong about all this Sarah drama. 2) EVERYTHING and I do mean EVERYTHING comes out in the end. You just can’t hide the truth. 3) Josh should run and not look back. Any mother who will drive drunk with her kid in the vehicle is not fit to have kids…and we all know she’s done it. 4) No matter how hard Scrubby tries, she can’t sweep this one under the rug…..The fact she is trying shows how corrupt the Vaughns are.

Sarah62. I hope you rot in a jail cell for a very long time.

3. BumblePuff May 2, 2017 12:10 am

im confused, is this her 5th dui? meaning she had 2 in 2008 then 2 more in 2015 and now her 2017 bangin birthday party makes 5?
    (nancy grace voice) lets unleash the lawyers….. 😀 😀 😀

that jail hooch made with fruit cocktail and stale moldy bread (yeast) tastes divine 😀
    add some ketchup for acidity and preserves lol mmmmmm

4. ShawnioRapedHisSister May 2, 2017 3:59 pm

I remember one time when I sharted and a large amount of feces came out. That was pretty serious shit.

• BumblePuff May 3, 2017 2:47 am

thanks anon

5. python training in bangalore May 3, 2017 5:28 pm

Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I
    hesitate a lot and don’t seem to get nearly anything done.