Jen Reynolds ask for CASH$$$$ for her cross country documentary….Just BUY me a NEW VEHICLE $$$$

Now all credit to those who sent me the screen shot on this post.

After I read the above pic it became apparent to me Jen is defiantly relocating and would like to have a group of SUCKERS pay for her transportation expenses, by BUYING her a NEW VEHICLE. However she uses the words “Youtube Documentary”  as if to try mask and justify the need for CASH$$$$$$$$$$$.

Jen dear I’m sure by now you’ve moved on to another man so my question is simply this, WHY not have your new GUY PAY for your VEHICLE ???? Don’t try and sucker people into your bogus”DOCUMENTARY”

Oh and btw I’m just throwing that back out into the UNIVERSE.

1. scuttlebutt May 1, 2017 8:43 pm

Jen learnt well from her late master. If there’s a sucker out there Jen will find him, bleed him of any finances then move on to the next. When she bats her eyelashes at a man, if he doesn’t give her what she wants, he instantly becomes a hater and a homosexual. So be warned you potential victims, she neither needs nor deserves charity. Her track record of getting money and NOT using it for the reason it was obtained speaks for itself. Her “RaunchFox Funeral Fund” was a classic example of that.

• hemdroid May 1, 2017 11:07 pm

Yes, but there’s a sucker born every minute. I bet she makes her goal. The suckers are just so stupid. LOL.

2. Anonymous May 1, 2017 9:28 pm

omg! she wants people to buy her a car
    WOW!
    THE NERVE

• hemdroid May 1, 2017 11:08 pm

Really does take a lot of nerve and very little class.

3. Anonymous May 1, 2017 9:37 pm

Jen you are worthless get a job you bum!

4. Anonymous May 2, 2017 3:13 am

And stupid fools much like holly will open their wallets to these internet beggars..I swear peoples priorities are up their stinkin anuses.

5. hollygolightlee May 2, 2017 3:32 am

What proof do you have that Jen didn’t use the donations for Ray for what they were intended, that is to lay him to rest. I donated $2,500 to that legitimate cause mainly because he was our hometown boy (Baltimore suburbs) before he moved to the Southwest. I have no intention of contributing to a car fund, but you do Jen an injustice by insinuating that she somehow scammed us into doing what Ray richly deserved.

• scuttlebutt May 2, 2017 12:00 pm

@Hollygolightlee
      Holly I believe you have a good and genuine heart. What a pity that heart isn’t matched by a wise brain. I’m not asking you to take the word of a blogger. Go ask others like Jed. Jen took your money even though there was ample life insurance. She went on a shopping spree, or what you ladies call “retail therapy” to make herself feel better. Look up the cost of having her teeth whitened. Just one thing she later admitted to having done.

Holly, it’s your money to do what the hell you want with, but please don’t expect people, like myself, to sit here and not laugh at you when you throw it away on scammers like Jen.

There are people going starving on the streets. Kids that haven’t got adequate winter clothing. Mothers who have to live in shelters……and YOU give your money to HER?!?!?!

• hemdroid May 2, 2017 2:00 pm