Helton interviews Sean Cleary/Irelandspatriot PART2

The title of this post should be Sean Cleary “TRIGGERED and FULL on RETARDED”   But with a barrage of over 150 negative comments that have lasted 7days straight, to state he’s PISSED would be the understatement of 2017.

What WE do know from PART-1 is that an article was written by an unknown source claiming he had sex with 2 children, we also know he abuses XANAX and alcohol at the same time. But in PART-2 he speaks on DOXING and what he deems “FAIR GAME”

Some key notes to remember at the 0.30of this video he makes the statement  “If their trying to HARM your KIDS then it’s fair game ”

He then states at 1.55 of the video “I don’t TINK you or I have ever DOXED anyone its always they who do it first”

And at the 2:22 of the video he brings up Caines DECEASED MOTHER, and then admits to DOXING the DECEASED BROTHER. Something that was done on Ivlog during his cast.

For those wishing to catch up on this DOX of a deceased CHILD on Ivlog click the LINK below.

From DOXING dead mothers,  deceased children, making online THREATS directed towards myself and others associated with this blog, it more than apparent…SEAN CLEARY is not only SICK and DISGUSTING but a most MENTALLY ill INDIVIDUAL.This may explain WHY his own FATHER disassociated himself from his life and refuses to acknowledge him.

From his HATE towards autistic folk to his HATE directed at Muslims and ethnic minorities Sean Cleary can stoop no lower…Again BRAVO Sean BRAVO, great work.

At some point I have heard the distant rumbles of the authorities becoming involved, and I hope they do. Eventually you WILL become ACCOUNTABLE and I hope I can blog about it…………. again.

And yes you are right Babs …You can’t make this shit up, but then again …..THATS MY LINE, so knock it off amateur.

1. DAZassTROUS April 27, 2017 8:26 pm

just when you thought Sean Cleary couldnt make a bigger fool of himself and suck vons cock into stupendous Stupidity ,then there was Part II !! Encore Monkey ! excellence in blogging jaja !

• monkeysniffer April 27, 2017 8:28 pm

Thanx you DAZassTROUS jajajajajajajja

• DAZassTROUS April 27, 2017 8:50 pm

welkom jaja !

2. scuttlebutt April 27, 2017 11:50 pm

Irelandspatriot is a deluded troll. He believes he’s some one special, and the truth is he’s a pedophile loving fag boy who masturbates on cam for old men who send him gifts. I honestly believe his mother will take his computer off him when she hears what he’s been saying. We’ll send her all the proof she’ll need.

• Daz April 28, 2017 12:40 am

Projecting again ScuttlePedo I see

Oh and ScuttlePedo, your empty threats are pathetic at best. You’re a pedophile that groomed 13 year old girls on JTV. No one is scared of you

• Daz April 28, 2017 12:50 am

I’ll give you a tip Mr Scuttlebutt from Hereford UK. BT logs who a dynamic IP was assigned and what websites they visited at any particular time. All someone would have to do is give the police the IP and the date when you used it and you can be traced.

We know the thought of being traced terrifies you, that’s why you do your best to remain anonymous and hide behind VPNs

• scuttlebutt April 28, 2017 1:25 am

@daz.
        Hereford? Hahahaha Go for it pedolover. PLEASE, don’t talk. DO IT.

So now the 13 year old was on JTV. It was Twitch the last time. Get your story straight IP. Your butthurt is showing. MAD? Yep him MAD

• monkeysniffer April 28, 2017 1:34 am

I think having the police involved is a GREAT idea, I’m sure with the posts, videos and screen shots something could be done. So PLEASE Sean Cleary get the police involved I’m BEGGING YOU DO IT NOW. Enough with your weak idle threats and actually DO IT.

• scuttlebutt April 28, 2017 2:04 am

@monkeysniffer
            Irelandspatriot has been on one enormous tantrum. He’s acting like a bitch slapped girl on her snatch-patch. Yes, let him call the cops. I’d welcome that. I have a lot they would be very interested in on Mr IP.

The best bit is, if he had anything he wouldn’t be talking (or crying) he would be doing it. He’s full of shit and he can’t even get my Dox right.

• hemdroid April 28, 2017 4:26 am

dont you wish you had stayed anonymous? hahaha. poor little tater tot.

3. BumblePuff April 28, 2017 3:22 am

im fiona and fat and i live in the uk according to potato head sean

• monkeysniffer April 28, 2017 3:31 am