Sean Cleary/Irelandspatriot RANTS and RAGES like there’s no tomorrow….. I WIN again

I’ve been blogging for a number of years now but never have I witnessed an EPIC RANT like I have today following the Jessica post. Sean Cleary has indeed lost his MARBLES due to over use of alcohol and medication for his SELF INDUCED RETARDED FITS. He SPENDS all of his time STALKING not only this blog but myself  included, he even goes so far as to admit this in his own comments. His INSANE THREATS of TERRORISM HATE SPEECH and VIOLENCE should involve law enforcement and hopefully have HIM removed from the internet FOREVER.You can see here as he made the decision to expose his PENIS to a much olderman named OhioDon who he masturbated for on skype so he could acquire a new laptop

As of today he has left me over 25 HATE comments and an estimated 20+ more from yesterdays post.

He’s a sad STALKER with NO self worth and low self esteem…his reputation spewed from his ANUS/MOUTH like liquid shits long ago.

Listen to this video has he has harassed and tormented an 80+ year old woman that happens to be Mark Vaughn’s very own grandmother.

The 20 comments below are just a sample of Sean Cleary’s online handy work….BRAVO BOY BRAVO…I await the authorities with bated breath.

For anyone wishing his DOX or to view his pathetic past just CLICK this LINK it’s all self explanatory.

1. Daz April 25, 2017 12:05 am

Oh MonkeyPedo, you made me cry. I hate you. HATE YOU. HATE YOU.

2. scuttlebutt April 25, 2017 12:18 am

OhioDon, PlasmaDon, = PlasmaDaddy for Irelandspatriot. The guy IP cranked one out for just to get a free laptop. He calls everyone a pedophile if he doesn’t like you, and even some he’s had no contact with. There’s nothing good to be said about him. He’s a Beta male trying to be an Alpha and it’s not working.

3. Daz April 25, 2017 12:24 am

You know that best thing about all this, MonkeyPedo? I’m not IP. I’m NicoleShrout from UKMuppets and you were tricked into posting your own IP address LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO YOU WIN YOU WIN

• monkeysniffer April 25, 2017 12:26 am

You are DUMB as DIRT …I WIN…..But you will never know why, I do lol

• Daz April 25, 2017 12:32 am

If i get on cam and wank will someone give me a new laptop please?

• Daz April 25, 2017 12:33 am

Tell me how you want your ass sucked monkeysniffer

• Daz April 25, 2017 12:36 am

Oh yea, i’m a convicted pedophile

YOU WIN YOU WIN

4. Daz April 25, 2017 12:27 am

Not posting my comments and editing comments just shows how scared I make you

• monkeysniffer April 25, 2017 12:27 am

k…………..but you are boring not funny and weak so this is waisting my time. Seems you have TONS of FREE TIME, I dont however.

• scuttlebutt April 25, 2017 1:27 am

@Daz. Why are you frightened to admit you’re Irelandapatriot? Hahahaha As if we didn’t know. Give it up IP you damn pedophile lover. Go crank one out for another old man so he’ll give you a laptop.

• monkeysniffer April 25, 2017 1:34 am

Ya no kidding spends hours for 2 days making all of these hateful comments on another post, only to deny that it was him from the beginning ???? Sean Clueless you’re a dead give away boy.
        Your hate gives you away, those meds you’re on must make you batty or something…Get psychiatric help from a professional you’re breaking apart at the seams.

5. Da Daz353 85 751 7313 April 25, 2017 12:11 pm

who took me beer n Xanax

6. scuttlebutt April 25, 2017 1:59 pm

@Daz. You started this trying to be the big man stealing a WOMANS name and talking as a female. Don’t just tell us, tell the whole world. At what age did you start doing sexual acts on cam for old homosexual men in return for gifts?

Do you only do it for the “gift” or do you have a love for old pedophiles? You know that in the eyes of the law, male prostitution on the internet is illegal? Does your mother know what you do? ( She will do soon.) IP, don’t be shy. You’ve been mouth almighty so far. Answer the questions.

• sundance April 25, 2017 7:53 pm

his recent lows scuttles is claiming a “huge article “the trolls wrote about him rapiing kids ,like who makes up lies about themselves like that ? his recent sharing details of dead children and adults ,total strangers due to his drunken failtrollage all during a live von helton hangout alcohol and xanax bars losen Mr crank one out oral/anal exit …..dead strangers obits //pics etc -who have zero to do with anyone , but its being dealt with believe me , imagine should those relatives discover his antics! , they are/have been informed though by the proper authorities

• scuttlebutt April 25, 2017 11:48 pm