Back by popular demand Sean Cleary/IP wigs out on Ivlog and a few other giggles.

Seems some of you folks wanted to have a laugh on this Saturday afternoon, so I shall do my best to provide.

Do you remember when he cried like a baby due to his mommy yelling at him ??? Well here it is lol

Watch as the TUFF GUY WIGS out big time and squirms around like a 5 year old child yearning for his mother’s tits.

Or ENJOY as his sweety old man wishes him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3 ..I love you long time baby

Hope you enjoyed it and even laughed at the ol Big head potato boy.

1. Daz April 22, 2017 8:06 pm

Back by popular demand? You call ONE person popular demand? Yeah, this blog is dead. How pathetic rehashing content

• monkeysniffer April 22, 2017 8:39 pm

So Daz are you telling me you LIVE in our BLOG 24 hours a day 7days straight ???
      WATCHING and then WAITING for me to post so you can make a comment ??
      HEY Daz you mongoloid moron shit eating retard. Don’t you have a LIFE, or are you consumed with watching us here ???
      Are you bed ridden like a fat over bloated bag of feces straight out of you mother’s vagina ??
      hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhah

2. MannysCuz April 22, 2017 9:08 pm

Pat Patten Jr

3. stitch April 22, 2017 11:20 pm

the old guy reminds me of the pedophile on family guy

4. Daz April 23, 2017 12:28 am

You’re a pedophile Janice. Everyone knows it

5. Daz April 23, 2017 12:29 am

All you do is rehash shit no one cares about and lie about views. So sad

• hemdroid April 23, 2017 7:19 am

this guy is MAD, MAD, MAD. holy crap. LMFAO. i’ve never seen anyone go full retard like this lil’ guy. wow!

6. Daz April 23, 2017 12:30 am

LOL this blog is your entire social life. How fucking sad is your life?

7. Daz April 23, 2017 12:32 am

How long before Roper gets tired of her dox being posted everywhere and deletes the blog? Then what will you do? LMAO

8. Daz April 23, 2017 12:33 am

Janice. Are you mad that UK Muppets exposed you, Walt and Scuttlebutt for your love of befriending teens on JTV. You sick fucking pedo cunts

9. Daz April 23, 2017 12:36 am

Oh and thanks for your little outburst in the comment earlier. That just shows me how all this is getting to you. Maybe I’ll fire up my comment spam bot again, then you’ll have no comments at all on your posts as you’ll have to batch delete them all and all the genuine comments will get lost in all the spam and deleted LMAO

10. Daz April 23, 2017 12:36 am

We’re gonna grind you fucks down till you quit. We can do this forever HAHAHA

11. Daz April 23, 2017 12:38 am

How come Scuttlebutt doesn’t post here anymore? Is he a spent force?

12. Daz April 23, 2017 12:43 am

You know that it’s only a matter of time before you’re fully doxed right, Janice? We have a lot of the pieces already. We monitor everything you type, we record everything you do. All we need is that one piece of the jigsaw and you’re finished as a blogger. We won’t stop till you’ve tasted what it’s like from the other side. Karma is a beautiful thing, remember that.

Ask Roper about it. Remember when Roper was cocky and thought she was undoxable? Now look at her, she’s scared to say anything offensive. She’s become a passive retard that just spams childish gifs. Is that your fate, Janice? LMAO

• monkeysniffer April 23, 2017 1:07 am

So Sean Cleary you STALK my every move ??
      HAHAHAHAHA MY GOD I AM THE BEST

13. Daz April 23, 2017 12:46 am

This blog is dead. It’s a one man operation now. Look at all the people that have left. Why even continue with this pointlessness? LOL you dumb fucks actually pay for a server and VPNs to blog about and access a site you hate. The Vaughn’s are winning and have been manipulating you fucking retards for years. You’re like FREE advertisement for them. Damn you’re stupid

14. Daz April 23, 2017 12:48 am

This blog has more censorship than North Korea. Only people that have things to hide need so many mods and have to block VPNs, even though that shit doesn’t work 90% of the time LMAO

15. Daz April 23, 2017 12:48 am

This “blog” is just a front for a pedophile ring anyway. Most of you have been exposed as pedophiles

16. Daz April 23, 2017 12:51 am

Janice, Billy, Lardo, Scuttlebutt and Walt all exposed as pedophiles by UK Muppets. That is why UK Muppets is such a touchy subject for you fucks

17. Daz April 23, 2017 12:51 am

Are you mad Janice? You seem upset

18. Daz April 23, 2017 12:52 am

I’d be upset too if I had 50 comments spamming my inbox

19. Daz April 23, 2017 12:53 am

This blog is a complete joke

20. monkeysniffer April 23, 2017 1:03 am

HAHAHAHAH daaaaaamnmn Daz/Sean Cleary you super super super super triggered and angry tonight baby. AND I LOVE IT ……BRING IT ON..BRING IT ON…BRING IT ON…BRING IT ON….BRING IT ON…BRING IT ON…BRING IT ON …Still angry WE DOXED you and the entire UkPedopuppets ??
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

So tell me Sean why you use this other name (Daz) ASHAMED ??? This RAGE of anger was the most beautiful thing I have ever witnessed, thank you for exposing yourself to everyone

21. Dazs'skinny Dick April 23, 2017 3:10 am

isnt that the old creepy pervert dude daz erm sean cleary likes to jerk off to for 10 euros a go , what was he told us a while back , hey lads hey lads hey lads , oi tinks oi can make me 70 euros in 24 hours wit me buddy Don , don and daz are so well matched awwww isnt his b day tribute for simple sean so touching , inspiring stuff !! wait till Don finds out bobs is as gay as fuck for pink boys bum busting , it might make daz/sean even moe angry than he already is .

22. Daz April 24, 2017 2:00 am

So i wanked off once for plasma and he gave me a laptop and told me he loved me. Whats the big deal over that Janice? All of you on this shitty blog are jealous that i’m handsome and the girls want me and you lot are ugly downeys.

23. scuttlebutt April 24, 2017 1:04 pm

WAIT !!! WHAT !!! Daz (aka Irelandspatriot) admits he fapped off on cam to Plasmadude? Jesus H Christ IP, have you no shame? Go hide your potato headed, bog trotting self under a blarney stone and cry before your mother finds out and shouts at you.