A RESPONSE from the Vaughns or just more trash talk ???

Hard to say if any negative intentional meaning or back lash was meant toward any particular party concerning the recent events that have taken place in Vaughn during the last 48 hours, but I have an image posted from Facebook. Maybe there’s a meaning ?

Mark and his dear mommy chat it up on fb for the whole world to see and babble about #11. Let’s clear up #11 shall we ??

The LINK can be found below.

So was this meant for anyone. Was someone sending out a message ???????

As I have said before in the Bubba’s post as he rants out the Vaughn’s.

Nothing changes for me.

1. justDarren April 20, 2017 9:15 pm

Monkeysniffer brilliant post thx you sir/lady

• hemdroid April 20, 2017 9:47 pm

darren, i love you perspective on helton. keep up the good work. i subscribed.

2. Name April 20, 2017 9:15 pm

So basically Mark just slammed the SCRAG ??? Help me to understand

3. Miss Scruffy April 20, 2017 9:16 pm

FUCK YOU ALL!

• monkeysniffer April 20, 2017 9:17 pm

Hahahahahahah ohhhh sweety

• hemdroid April 20, 2017 9:46 pm

LOL, HEY scabby my ball sack hangs out of my gym shorts. i’m hoping you can do something to make em stop doing that. maybe tie em up in a bun?

4. Name April 20, 2017 9:17 pm

It’s like you are actually forgetting about Shanwio, what a sick sack of shit he is not to mention the biggest pedophile online, and everyone knows it.
    Great job scuttkebutts corner

5. Name April 20, 2017 9:24 pm

Every time I mske a comment I post it on the big and I love the fact this blog is great

Great scuttkebutts corner

• monkeysniffer April 20, 2017 9:25 pm

Name what does “mske ” even mean ?

6. justDarren April 20, 2017 9:38 pm

Monkeysniffer you are the best love ya babe

7. scuttlebutt April 21, 2017 2:30 am

Yes I enjoyed Bubba’s tirade on the Vaughns, and he’s not the first to say that. ALL of Scrubby’s friends have (sooner or later) said exactly the same as Bubba did. Scrubby is a megalomaniac and if she can’t find drama she’ll start it herself.

Some will remember the “Town Hall” casts, where Scrubby’s face would light up with pleasure when talking about banning people. She gets a great deal of satisfaction from displaying her power and then rubbing it into the banned persons face.

She is killing Vaughn Live from the inside a lot faster than any blog can do.

8. Stephen April 21, 2017 3:48 pm

rather excellent coverage of the latest VL management Debacle and inept developments on a ‘christian community “platform scale , bungling Ameteurs and rapidly increasing exodus of even the most corrupt and tainted “their Bad-Boys ” and wigged Behemoths ,is just another death toll to the bell that soon shall be and was VL, but hey Marks working on MarkBook and Marktube and co host , that he promised me to my face in 6 months , almost 2 years ago , i guess thats the pipers price when you rip someone elses code and cant fix what you didnt make . VL possibly soon to be the internets most obsolete moshpit of failcasting . Encore scuttle crew !

• monkeysniffer April 21, 2017 4:15 pm

Thanx Steve

9. Anonymous April 21, 2017 6:07 pm

Same thing been going on for years , scrubby has allowed it and done it to many caster/viewers. Shawnio and whirlyturd help scrubby out all the time.