Bubba SPILLS the TRUTH on the Vaughn’s ?

Now all credit to a friend of the blogs for this video, as it features Bubba of the SCRAG having a midnight RANT and spilling the TRUTH about his former Commanding Officer Patricia Lynne Vaughn.

Now what I find humorous about this video is the fact Bubba apart from BASHING Miss Scruffy brings up some past issues in regarding Warren Bucks fingering a 14 year old girl and his blatant beat down of his mother during a live cast about a year and a half ago. He goes as far as mentions the Shawnio casting of Lardo’s sister in laws DOX and the fact children were being brought into this mess. His rant also included a well known fact that Patricia Lynn Vaughn has been reported to stalking or ghosting others as a guest, and has flexed her muscles on numerous casters and viewers in the past. Now MY CONFUSION in all this is the FACT he brings up his CHILDREN.

I never received ANY such information regarding CHILDREN, nor has anyone on this blog received any such information regarding his CHILDREN. So either he has been mis informed or he’s creating a diversion as to the REAL reason HE LEFT Vaughn.

I SWEAR to you I have never received ANY INFORMATION REGARDING HIS CHILDREN…

Now also lets keep in mind he’s no HERO and has ZERO INTEGRITY ..WHY you ask ???   Let us not forget the Oma situation when both he Hardwood and Gamergirl made numerous mocking DEATH jokes about babies that lasted for 3/4 days with out any repercussions.

Now as to the authenticity of this video……I simply don’t care…..But what does intrigue me is the FACT he SPILLS the complete TRUTH on the Vaughn’s and that is just BRILLIANT in my eyes. I do hope you enjoy it cuz I sure did…

1. Name April 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Why do you keep posting the same thing over and over again?

Do you suffer from brain damage?

Rip scuttlebuttscorner

• monkeysniffer April 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Why do you keep typing the same thing over and over again Shawnio ??
      Why do you keep typing the same thing over and over again Shawnio ??

2. Name April 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Why do you keep posting the same thing over and over again?

Do you suffer from brain damage?

Rip scuttlebuttscorner

• monkeysniffer April 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Why do you keep typing the same thing over and over again Shawnio ??
      Why do you keep typing the same thing over and over again Shawnio ??

• hemdroid April 20, 2017 1:26 pm

LOL

3. Anon April 18, 2017 7:59 pm

acting smacting, whatever bubba is. An asshole. a cunt or or whatever, he still spilled the beans about the Vaughns and told them off on cam.

4. Warlord's FBI File April 18, 2017 8:27 pm

I think “children” means that Robtaker retard.

5. Daz April 18, 2017 9:00 pm

This blog is full of pedophiles like MonkeySniffer

• monkeysniffer April 18, 2017 9:11 pm

The BEAUTY of ME allowing your comments is this…First you’re WEAK and you know it.
      Second with every post you need to comment on it…Tells me you’re angry with me and that means.
      I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN
      The fact I DOXED you makes me laugh

6. scuttlebutt April 18, 2017 9:10 pm

OK. Credit to Bubba, IF IT IS REAL !!! This whole story stinks like a lot lizards snatch on a hot summers day.

First. Bubbaganoosh isn’t known for telling the truth. Him being a “gangster” and all the other crap.

Second. Bubba’s not dumb, but it took him three years to realize that Scrubby is behind “most” of the Vaughn shit? Yes we’ve seen and documented her as a guest starting fights AND doxing people.

Third. It was only a month ago that Bubba was saying “Go to Shawnio’s and see what them bloggers look like” and then insult us. Now he’s saying we were right all the time?

Forth. Bubba himself made a safe haven for Brii as she doxed others and ran back into his room, where she felt protected. I guess Bubba will say he didn’t know what was going on. HA !

Fifth. It was Bubba’s friends GamerGirl and Hardwood who made a big sick joke of Oma’s dead baby. A lot of those sick comments were in his room.

BUBBAGANOOSH, you are, or were, just as bad as Scrubby. Just as guilty. Just as sick. There is no way on this planet you can deny ALL knowledge of what was going on until now. Turning a blind eye is just as bad as condoning what is going on in Vaughn. I agree “The blogs didn’t run you off”, that was another ploy by Scrubby just to start even more shit……BUT, what ever the truth is, it’s YOUR’S to deal with on your own, because no one trusts you. You’ve told too many lies.

7. MannysCuz April 18, 2017 9:30 pm

He talks so much crap, but in reality you can see he’s just like Pat and not very smart… He said Obama was a Marxist, so you get the picture…

8. Fake News April 18, 2017 9:48 pm

I agree 110% with scuttlebutt Bubba is a piece of shit and this smells. smells like briiis ass . they havent banned his channel and they ip banned a guest who talked bad about scruffy. that tells me that it is phony. i think they planned all this out on skype weeks ago . plus banning his moderators and unbanning them? fake

• hemdroid April 20, 2017 1:18 pm

yeah you’re right. they in the low ability group.

9. Fake News April 18, 2017 10:03 pm

if scruffy really is mad at bubba then how come bubba isnt in jail? she knows his name and where he lives. he has committed felonies on camera . no this is fake.

he didnt think this whole thing out when he concocted this lie.

10. anon April 19, 2017 12:29 am

All of you are finding so many excuses not to believe Bubba actually told the Vaughns off. He just casted attacking them left and right and it was just an act. LMAO
    If it was a fucking act, he would lick their asses instead of hating on them in front of all the viewers!!! He told the fucking truth about them. Accept it.
    I think most of you deeply love the Vaughns and can’t accept people really hating on them.

• Warlord's FBI File April 19, 2017 2:24 am

Just because people are mad at each other doesn’t mean they would rat each other out to the police. If that’s what you would do, you are a fucked-up individual.

• Warlord's FBI File April 19, 2017 2:25 am

Oops. Meant to reply to Fake News.

11. Anon April 19, 2017 6:38 am

you have stolen that video from ukmuppets, you could at least credit them for it, js.

• monkeysniffer April 19, 2017 11:57 am

I dont go to that site, so there’s nothing I can steal. Besides if you think it’s stolen CALL THE POLICE and make a report lol

12. BumblePuff April 20, 2017 1:03 am

lol @ bubba saying srubby was trying to turn vaughn into a sewing circle, true dat 🙂

13. Anonymous April 20, 2017 3:52 am

Lol will be interesting to now see who’s side daryl takes,These people, the vaughns make enemies with everyone who they meet, just ask miss sunshine, she too was a dear friend to scrubby after she found out what kind of person she is, they are dead enemies now…take Matt aka lunatic , mat was their friend till he saw the light and told them to fuck off, the list goes on and on. Did Yves finally have enough of the vaughns milking him too?? ….Now to all you halfwit dumb fucks who in the past went sniffing and kissing scrubbys n marks ass to come back, like moonboots, james dolezal, the sooo called WBTC, haha, rocco and many others…YOU SILLY FOOLS lol, I hope bubba for one sticks to his guns and never goes back to that shipwrecked site, we’ll see shall we.

• Anonymous April 20, 2017 10:46 pm

Daryl is on Beam with Bubba every day. I think he made his choice, lol. Bubba’s channel is closed on Vaughn, it looks like. I’m glad he fucking finally saw what everyone else saw in the Vaughns.