Brahim Soltani aka Babbs Doxed by Sexy Chris

All credit to SexyChris for blowing away the UKPEDOmuppets lil boy bitch Babs. For months maybe even years this UKmuppets group have terrorized Chris with prank calls, pizza delivery the works, and now tonight was PAYBACK TIME.

Now to be honest I cannot confirm or deny the DOX, so check out the 3 videos I’ve laid for you,and you be the judge. Is it his DOX ??????

Are you MAD Babs ?… are you Mad ?…are you MAD ?…Yeah you’re MAD lulzzyy….Listen as Pizza delivery guys and gas service men show up at 4 am. Chris even tries to blackmail Babs into handing over money in excess of a $1000 to leave him alone. It’s just PRICELESS.

Now this cast ends up with Chris being banned, but I’m sure it was worth it to Chris. Oh and one last thing I’m wondering if any of this DOX info is gonna end up on the Muppet’s blog ????? …..Naw I doubt it hahahahahahahahahahaah

1. hemdroid March 27, 2017 3:55 am

oh shit. LMAO.

2. hemdroid March 27, 2017 3:55 am

oh shit. LMAO.

3. smarter than you March 27, 2017 7:01 am

you dumb fucks, i was all a joke to set up shitty chris. boy you fucking turds will believe anything at the drop of a hat. all the shit that babs has done to von helton and others. do you really think he’d let shitty get his dox that easily… think about it.

• monkeysniffer March 27, 2017 10:16 am

Someone seems angry very angry, look on the bright side. I have an individual who can confirm the address PLUS I have a number of people who live in that area PLUS I have a number of inside sources who can confirm this. So with that out the way it’s only a matter of time before I find out. I have the time with nothing to lose can you say the same ????
      Bottom line ….. I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BY DOING THIS POST ….You understand me ?

4. Cat Jocky March 27, 2017 9:57 am

It’s not Bab’s address. Baine and Bab’s were playing Chris and using him as a proxy to send pizzas etc to some other victim at this address.

• monkeysniffer March 27, 2017 10:12 am

Of course someone is going to say this….But what I do find interesting is that the postal code that I have is similar to the one on that post, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

• Cat Jocky March 27, 2017 12:31 pm

I could be wrong. But I do know Baine and Bab’s are good trolling chums. Baine was heard pushing Chris to send pizzas etc to the address.

If it’s not Bab’s address, then it has to be someone they’re trolling using Chris as their useful idiot.

• scuttlebutt March 27, 2017 5:56 pm

@ Cat Jocky. You nailed it with “I COULD BE WRONG.” Enough said.

5. Brummagem Boys March 27, 2017 12:39 pm

babs and his lover and controller bane pwns
    are criminal ,bane pwns hides in the shadows as hes a child predator and likes to prey on the vulnerable just like his boy babs they go back a long way involved in abuse and crimes .Sir Scuttle has certainly opened up Pandoras box on this group of sinister and vile people,i respect and compliment Scuttlebuttcorner and crew for exposing and shining a light into the dark places where these scum hide,many many people are engaged and involved in bringing these people and their associates down

6. Greg Picklewittz March 27, 2017 1:50 pm

BABS M8. a lot of people are after you soltani. check cars in the street. dont walk down any dark alleys. some of these cunts are nuts enough to visit you one dark night. shits getting real for you now and it will for wayne too. time to pay the piper son. what you called joking isnt so funny now is it?

• scuttlebutt March 27, 2017 6:01 pm

@ Greg Picklewittz. That’s a borderline threat, but as you post it as a warning I’ll let it go.

7. ladylaura March 29, 2017 11:01 am

Babbs is a piece of shit. HE deserves to be doxed. I hope they send him hundreds of pizzas, cabs and hookers and he’s stuck with the bill. He’s a piece of shit who thinks he can mess with people’s lives and not be punished.