Brahim Soltani aka Babbs Doxed by Sexy Chris PART2

I could have just made an update and be done with it, but I figure this sorta thing deserves some special treatment.

Now as I’ve stated on the previous post I could not confirm or deny the DOX that Chris has placed on his cast, and the same goes for this latest information. However all thanks to a friend of the blogs this latest bit was sent to me this morning in my email. And this source is EXTREMELY reliable concerning this latest DOX.Now it is possible that Brahim Soltani’s parents may reside there along with him, but either way something tells me theres going to be a SHIT STORM of EPIC proportions headed Babs way. For the previous post CLICK the LINK below

1. Name March 27, 2017 11:26 pm

congratulations monkeysniffer you’re attacking a person who has attacked Chris for years bravo…good job

RIP Scuttlebutts Corner

• scuttlebutt March 28, 2017 11:09 am

@ Name. Jesus Christ Shawnio. We have stripped you of all your viewers. We’ve even taken all your friends off you. We’ve proved your a pedophile, a thief and a liar AND YOU STILL COME HERE to what you call a “dead blog”. Hahahahaha. GOLD just GOLD.

2. jajaja March 28, 2017 12:27 pm

welkom

3. Investigatebaboultr March 28, 2017 3:30 pm

the greasy rat baboultr , Brahim the dwarf little rat attacking women and abusing people for years,this is very valuable information to inform everyone of his whereabouts and to take legal action or make a police report ,finally i can bring this cyber bully to justice ,German police in Köln will also be very interested in this

• self March 28, 2017 7:32 pm

oh yes, it is SAFE to say ! boobaloo is fucked !, ~ i
      yellow polo shirts will be on the RISE ! to the court !

4. Anonymous March 29, 2017 4:05 pm

Is that a tranny he has his arm around? It sure looks like one