Double Slam Dunk.

I have left doing this post so I can cause maximum embarrassment to UkMuppets and Shawnio, as well as giving me the topmost enjoyment at the same time.  (It’s a good day to be a blogger)

UkMuppets (Darren Sayward, aka Soultrain.) Did a post about me (Scuttlebutt) being a pedophile. The post itself was “manufactured” by Shawnio. (Who left Muppets to take the shit for it,,,,and I guess is laughing himself silly now)

So lets look at the FACTS behind this post. Facts that you all can check, but Muppets failed to do. (and he calls himself a blogger)

I have never owned the name “scuttlebutt” on Twitch. The name was stolen by Shawnio.  Now as stated by Muppets the scuttlebutt name had a “young girl” as a friend on Twitch. This is the girl he showed.

Now that’s kinda funny. (for me anyway.) If you put her image through Tineye, or Google images, you’ll get this.

No mention of Twitch, or any other site. McQuaid didn’t think this out before he fabricated his lies. Then he goes on to call me a pedophile for being friends with Cortney. (who I’ve known from our JTV days)

Yes. 18 or 19 Muppets. But that brings up another question. According to Muppets you’re a pedophile if you know, or are friends with, anyone under the age of 18. But wasn’t Shawnio friends with young boys?

Apparently yes he was, and wanted naked pictures of them. So what about others who visit Muppets. Do they have “young” friends?

So by Darren Saywards own words, are they pedophiles as well, and if the answer is “yes” why are they on the Muppet site? Is Muppets just a nest of pedos? (maybe not, but Darren does have some very suspect friends.)

Now let me get onto the subject of Granny14 and her lies.

“FIRST OFF I DON’T LIE AND I HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN TO LIE”  Her words.  Twice she Skyped me and BOTH times she tried to get me too hate on Shauna ( “Retards” on JTV)

Shauna is the sort of woman who will speak her mind and had called Granny out on numerous occasions because of her bullshit. Granny14 was even banned on JTV because of her lies and shit stirring. Granny loved to start drama.  When Granny told me she once lived in Arizona, I got suspicious. Look at this place:-

NO local would call that place “no gales”  The name is Mexican and pronounced “Ni Gall ez”  When I called Granny a liar, she made up stories (just like shawnio) and spread them to anyone who would listen.

Now lets look back at Shawnio. Wasn’t Shawnio “feeding” dox’es to his good friend Warrrbuck? Warrrbuck who finger banged a 15yo girl? The same warrrbuck who hit his own mother?  Didn’t War offer to PAY shawnio for doxing people? ( It’s kinda funny because Shawnio made them dox’es up and even admitted it)

YEP, He calls telling lies “social engineering”.  So was the post about me social engineering as well?  Sayward/McQuaid you’ll have to do better than this. YES, IT’S A GOOD DAY TO BE A BLOGGER, as long as your not attached to Muppets blog.

ALL OF THE ABOVE CAN BE CHECKED BY ANYONE. Muppets only had to look, but he failed to do that.

1. hemdroid March 22, 2017 5:09 pm

Sir, are you accusing my lil’ gimp of lying? oh, say it aint so. LMFAO

• scuttlebutt March 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Yes sir I am. Right now he’s grasping at straws and spamming this comment section. He knows he shit it, but it’s too late now. There’s nothing he can say or do to redeem himself.

• monkeysniffer March 22, 2017 7:58 pm

First things first…IF…. any pedophile activity was ever to take place on a multi billion dollar site like Twitch,trust me the FBI and other law enforcement agencies would be all over that individual tracking him/her down. If anything funny were to be discovered that account would be deleted…furthermore young children of that age cannot be in Twitch.
        The same WEAK attempt was applied to myself, with the intention of hurting myself and this blog. It goes to show you the SICK…DESPERATE mind and length UKmuppets and Shawnio will go to. In a way I’m glad some of this has happened, it only further proves everything we’ve been saying from the beginning. Thank you shawnio for being YOU, don’t ever change..lulz
        WE WIN…again

• scuttlebutt March 22, 2017 8:22 pm

@ monkeysniffer. Dumbass Shawnio didn’t know that about Twitch when he fabricated the post for Muppets,,,,,and Muppets is just to stupid too check. There’s lots of other mistakes in his post, but why should I do all their work for them. Let people check. They’ll see the truth.

• Name March 23, 2017 9:45 pm

the damage has already been done scuttlebutt 🙁 xo

good luck though lol

• monkeysniffer March 23, 2017 11:16 pm

Oh ya shawnio what damage explain please ???

• hemdroid March 24, 2017 2:53 am

i;m not positive but i think hes talking aboot the scar tissue from the pine cones, you know, once you get the pine cone up there, there might be some discomfort.
            all i can say now is happy happy joy joy 🙂

2. AnonymousOldJTV'er March 22, 2017 11:22 pm

Granny14 Is & Always Will Be Nothing But A LIAR. Scutlebutt SIR, you are exactly right, she never did anything but cause drama & tell lies. Lies that for anybody who paid attention, where extremely evident. Granny14 is an evil women

3. Anonymous March 23, 2017 2:33 pm

Granny14 is a nasty beast she has always has been a cunt.

4. scuttlebutt March 24, 2017 12:04 am

@ Name. I agree. The damage has already been done and you’ll never recover now. There’s no way you can redeem yourself after this Shawnio.

• hemdroid March 24, 2017 2:46 am

poor lil’ guy. boo hoo and hurray.