Who is MONKEYSNIFFER ??? ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

All I can do is laugh…..enjoy the posts concerning my DOX an then some.Screenshot_1

17yrolds

tytytyy

But enjoy this lil video dedicated to me

More info on my DOX…CLICK on the LINK below for past info

I seriously can’t make this shit up, however all credit goes to Shawnio..Sean Cleary and UKmupppets. For without them our numbers wouldn’t grow and I wouldn’t be me as Monkeysniffer…To have them sacrifice years of their lives to me and this blog due to hate, anger and frustration makes me blush and feel sorry for them. Take Shawn W McQuaid aka Shawnio, he’s given 6 years of his life to this blog dedicated 24 hours a day 7 days a week and for what??  He can’t win no matter how hard he may try. When someone such as myself can get under the very skin of  the ugly people I blog about then it all becomes worth it. ..I shall continue to blog about all of you, and you shall continue to plot in anger and cry over lil ol me….I know you’ll come here again and again and again, I’ll be here waiting for you..lmao….٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(×̯×)۶

lbpnation_jtv_monkey

1. Name March 6, 2017 2:42 am

you literally keep writing the same stupid shit over and over again monkeysniffer.

this is brain damage mate, get that checked out

RIP Scuttlebutts Corner

• monkeysniffer March 6, 2017 3:00 am

Well YOU shawnio YOU keep doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over…for years. It’s YOU that is brain damaged, when will YOU learn ????????
      …SOCIAL ENGINEERING…I WIN

• scuttlebutt March 6, 2017 4:18 am

@ Nmae. Shawnio When are you going to get a “dox” right? Hahahahaha.

BTW I know a web designer. IT’S A SPIDER. hahahaha

• UKM Representative March 6, 2017 2:31 pm

So Scuttlebutt, care to explain why you called Billy a pedophile for doing the exact same thing that Monkey Sniffer is doing? Are you a hypocrite, Scuttlebutt?

Do you only call people pedophiles when they’re no longer useful to you and they don’t align with your agenda anymore? Are you a low life piece of shit, Scuttlebutt?

All this just drives me harder to finish you, and no I’m not Shawnio or any others you know of. I’m the guy that tricked you into giving out your real IP. Watch your back mate, I have a lot planned for you, my friend 🙂

• scuttlebutt March 6, 2017 3:21 pm

@ UKM Representative. Why do you keep switching names? You were “Daz” last time.

Why does MAD Muppets need a “representative”?

BillyBobCesspool is how old according to you? How old is Monkeysniffer, and isn’t he/she FEMALE? Hahahaha. Don’t you even understand your own logic,,,,or should I say LIES?

BTW mister liar. NO ONE sent me an email offering the “dirt” on MAD Muppets. So how can i reply to a non existent email and show my true IP address.

Tell me mister “representative” are you another one blowing smoke up MAD Muppets ass? ( I love it when you don’t know and make up any shit just to impress your peers….SHAWNIO.)

• monkeysniffer March 6, 2017 8:24 pm

Are you upset cuz your blog is gone, due to a phone call ?

2. JazzDude March 9, 2017 11:45 pm

Monkeysniffer is a she, because its obvious, she is a top grade webdsigner.
    As a “He” she would be an Admin of a Serverfarm.
    She is very smypathical and explain all the “php code” to me.
    Lardo is a secret “Pope of no Hope”, but dont tell anyone!

• monkeysniffer March 9, 2017 11:56 pm