Did MONKEYSNIFFER HACK UKpedopuppet’s BLOG??????

And to answer that question I’ll ever tell, or will I ???

But with a few screen shots WE may be able to figure out WHO the culprit was or is. Now if we were to try an get to the UKmuppets site this is what we would find.

a25132df49554037889c90b5b8997dc0

So WHY…HOW… WHO would do such a dastardly deed you ask ??

Muppets is down

“hacked by Janice Pennycook2017 “…..A MYSTERIOUS MESSAGE in a BOTTLE ?????

And Karl/Ukmuppets himself admitting this to everyone….could it be …We can only wonder ???

I’ll never KISS an TELL …. 유♥웃 ℒℴνℯ ヾ(✿❛◡❛)ノ

Muppets minions go mad

Ummmmm….♡o。.(◕_◕) could be worse guys ???? LMAO

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND…I KNOW I WILL

screenshot_12

lbpnation_jtv_monkey

1. scuttlebutt February 18, 2017 1:50 am

Hahaha “This is their new post for the year” ???? So this was their perceived and imminent post that they foretold? Hahahahaha.

WAIT!!!! Maybe Shawnio hacked them with his magic Wendy wand. ( He claims to of hacked or destroyed everyone else.) OR, maybe Whirlwind dropped a truck load of stolen lumber on Muppets.

Now the question is:—- Why would Muppets think it was us? Is he that weak and paranoid? Does he hide under his bed at night thinking “Them Scuttles are out to get me”???? JESUS CHRIST on a pogo stick Muppets. Get a fucking grip.

2. Anonymous February 18, 2017 2:36 am

haha monkeysniffer i could not take down my own pants without my mommy’s help.

• monkeysniffer February 18, 2017 2:47 am

Mom is that you ??? You promised you would never tell.

3. Anonymous February 18, 2017 2:59 am

nice try. i have had better resulting comebacks while pissing into the wind

• monkeysniffer February 18, 2017 3:08 am

Then dont piss in the wind….and in the future if you do …shut ur mouth lol

4. Anonymous February 18, 2017 3:58 pm

“Anonymous February 18, 2017 2:36 am Reply

haha monkeysniffer i could not take down my own pants without my mommy’s help.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    if my comments hurt you so much then do not post them. editing them to read as above just go to prove they do

• monkeysniffer February 18, 2017 4:02 pm

STUPID READ …the comments is there and I replied…DUHHH…
      My god how do you manage to take down your pants, when you cant even read ????
      Clearly you are one of the SLOW ones.

5. Anonymous February 18, 2017 6:13 pm

LMFAO Monkeysniffer, or should I call you Janice Pennycook 🙂

6. Anonymous February 19, 2017 12:11 am

monkeysniffer not everyone is as dumb as you are. and i can read just fine. and what i am reading is my comment that you edited before it appeared on here.

pre your edit read: “haha monkeysniffer could not take down his own pants without his mommy’s help.”

your fake screengrabs fool no one

quit the bs dude

• monkeysniffer February 19, 2017 1:27 am

You are so right not everyone is as dumb as me…some like YOU are even DUMBER ..only BS I can smell is the smoke coming out ur ears….dude