Secure’s oyster opening party on Vaughn live….maybe not as SECURE as you may think ಠ︵ಠ凸

I’d like to thank our friend from the blog for this latest video, and much needed provided information on it concerning a scamming trend being used on the internet. It involves oysters being sold to unsuspecting individuals who make these online purchases in hopes of collecting a $2000 pearl as a prize.

It was Secure who was selling the rip offs on Vaughn live just the other day for $25 a pop….CLICK the  video below to watch.8e2dfcda050d4e61823ca2475d30da3f

However it’s a SCAM and here’s why…… READ BELOW

Screenshot_7

For the rest of the information on this SCAM click this LINK below.

Screenshot_14

On a side note I swear these 2 look like brother and sister.

lbpnation_jtv_monkey

1. hemdroid February 12, 2017 3:35 pm

LMAO, it figures. 2 ton and 10 ton are the best of friends. LMAO.
    good 1 maam.

2. scuttlebutt February 12, 2017 4:50 pm

Hahaha. Just another way of begging. The only pearl Secure should have is a pearl necklace of the sexual variety,,,and only then with a bag over her head.

Vaughn live should change it’s name to “E-begging scam land” How low can that site go?

SECURE, why don’t you tell people your cat has chronic dandruff? You’ll get more money. It worked for Frank Taylor and Loopy Luna.

3. Anonymous February 12, 2017 7:16 pm

Secure is claiming to be sick lmao does she really have to wonder why? Secure you fool you are playing with oyster shells that are submerged in a mix of rubbing alcohol and formaldehyde (I am hearing about other toxic substances lately, but this hasn’t been confirmed yet) to keep the insides from decomposing while it waits for a buyer (so you don’t get a face full of “EWWWW, GROSS WHAT’S THAT SMELL??” when you open them lol!).

4. scuttlebutt February 13, 2017 12:31 am

• monkeysniffer February 13, 2017 12:43 am

Interesting, cuz I knew nothing of these oyster scams until someone brought it to my attention …glad I did the post

5. Pedro February 13, 2017 3:11 am

The Facebook link and the video link do not work

• monkeysniffer February 13, 2017 5:33 am

I fixed the video ..it works now…and the fb link works fine copy an paste it

6. Candy Ranye February 19, 2017 12:02 am

Thats why I buy Vantel PEARLS 🙂 They been around a long time , like started in the 80s .