One Crazy Mofo of a Week.

Yeah I know. We are only half way into the week, but man it’s been a loony toons start to this one.  First we had Mark bitching,,,,,,,about his own site.

Mark sausage fest

T1cZlnp

This may help you Mark.

2949853892_turd_polish_thumb_answer_1_xlarge

And what was he crying about? This:-

a4dc272305bb4a5ab33d7d1f1aacbdce

Yes it’s Cyberman, who we have posted about before. He (rightly so) gets banned, but does that allow someone to be on cam with a finger up their ass?

finger pics

I guess if you want to do a “rim finger” it’s ok.  Next they will beg for money to pay for their stink finger,,,,,or pay for showing tits.

43311ce356884ad8bcf9a7d1c386f429

But Scrubby knows all about begging…………

homeless scrubz

I can only wonder at what she offered them for payment.

Now we come to Pat. UnitedAmerican, who is very UN-American.  He was asked a genuine question by Lardo, and he WOULDN’T, or COULDN’T answer……..because if he did, it would prove how fake he is……………….

JFK

Now how hard a question is that? I’ll leave you to think about that.

3wiseM

1. hemdroid February 9, 2017 3:36 am

LOL, warpload had nothing to say and i asked him several times.
    and who the hell is giving money to gg? and for what? wow. these people are crazy
    i was glad to see cyberman, he is 1 mm. smaller than me. now i dont feel so bad.
    mark complaining about the sausage fest hell, he joined in.
    cheers Sir

• scuttlebutt February 9, 2017 3:57 am

Hem sir. I didn’t see, or hear the start of the conversation. By the time I’d got on the android and parked my ass in his room, I’d missed most of the crap he was talking. I did manage to get him huffing and puffing about the “hate trolls” and talking like Obama was still in office, but I was busy doing other things, so I missed to record that shit. Yep I failed.

• hemdroid February 9, 2017 3:27 pm

i said, JFK gave a speech one day he said, “ask not your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country” he wouldnt reply. i posted it no less than 8 times.
        LMAO.

2. Daz February 10, 2017 4:48 am

Am i gay, Scuttlebutt? I like stink finger.

3. Name February 10, 2017 9:41 pm

I think it’s hilarious how i been been rehashing the same old comments.

4. Name February 10, 2017 9:43 pm

I am sure no one will question why im so butthurt.

5. The Big Boo February 14, 2017 12:23 am

Why are Scruffy and Mark allowing their new staff member to BEG for money ?