Lynn Vaughn’s disgusting attitude.

If anyone wonders why there is so much hate at Vaughn Live it’s because the FISH STINKS FROM THE HEAD DOWN.

a

aaaaaaaa

aaaaaa

aaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaa

Scrubby tells Edward that he’s mad cuz they wont let him do what he wants. Too bad the same rule doesnt go to everyone. A few weeks ago someone asked scrubby why does Paradice get away saying the “N” word all day long and scrubby said, “I dont know, why dont you ask her?”  WTF???? There a many many examples of scrubbys favoritism. I dont have enough time or the desire to go through them all.

scrubby calling people “asshole’s”  what kind of christian is she, oh wait i know. she’s a  christian hypocrite, like so many of them. I hope your site dies a slow and painful death. you are a worthless piece of DUNG scrubby.

Thanks to the Anton for the post.

000_0570 - Copy - Copy

1. Waltdisneysghost January 30, 2017 7:31 pm

Protip for Edward… the key to being able to do what you want on Vaughn is gifting VIPs to people who don’t want them and sending staff free cheesecake…

2. hemdroid January 30, 2017 8:38 pm

yeah, what he said, ^^^^^^^^^^

3. OldLeafy January 30, 2017 10:04 pm

Fuck scruffy the cuck loving bitch. I hope Vaughn fails hard soon, because honestly the site is becoming trash. I remember logging on to the site once and right at the home screen fatty fuck fuck fat fat paradice was saying shit like fucks the jews and black people should die etc. I told scruffy about this and she banned me. I asked her about why is she allowed to be on front page saying all this “hate speech” and then my account was delete for no reason. I was leafysIsHere btw

4. Prime January 31, 2017 3:10 am

Credit goes to Prime for taking down Ms. Scruffy, screenshotting them and putting them in a tidy album on Imgur.
    Sorry >.> I had to shoehorn that in there.
    Continue on. Thanks for the love guys. <3 Much appreciated (PTL)

• scuttlebutt January 31, 2017 4:00 am

Prime. Scrubby is bitchin because you don’t use lubrication when you fuck her in the ass. It’s a “woman thing” so I’m told. BUT yes. Credit to you sir.

5. Anonymous January 31, 2017 1:28 pm

Good job prime!

6. Mark's College Transcript February 1, 2017 1:14 am

Remember how the managers on BlogTV handled problems with casters quietly, and wouldn’t discuss the details with anyone? That’s how a successful site is run. The way the Vaughns openly argue is incredibly unprofessional. The main site has lost most of its popular casters because Mark and Lynn have to address every negative comment until they prove they’re “right.”

• hemdroid February 1, 2017 3:00 am

yup quite a difference between professionals and the vaughns