The REAL UnitedAmerica.

Patty-poo’s AKA UnitedAmerica will tell you over and over again, that he’s a “good man.” A Christian man. A man that doesn’t lie. A honest man.  So what’s the truth with Patty? What are the “facts” that we know of behind this pontificating blow-hard?

Patty will tell all who will listen that he’s retired. Yes “ceased work”….. BUT, how can you “retire” from not working? You see, Patty is a “word smith.” A twister of the truth. It’s a bit like him saying that he’s NOT doing anything, but he’s stopped to take a break. So not a lie, but without doubt not the truth. (But Patty is a “good man”)

Still on the subject of work. Patty the “good man” sends his wife out to work at McDonalds, so he the “good man” can stop at home on the computer. (But Patty is a “good man.”)

Then there’s the question of draft dodging. Did this “good man” dodge the draft at the time of the Vietnam war? The “good man” tells us he’s no draft dodger. So lets ask a question. Did Patty-poo serve in ANY “uniformed service” for his country?  Patty has so many inconsistencies in his stories that no one knows what to believe. (But Patty is a “good man.”)

Now we have the question: Is Patty a real American patriot?  The answer to that is an unequivocal “NO” he isn’t.  The facts show us that this “good man” is a left wing communist. He’s admitted that he DOESN’T VOTE,,,,,but he sits in judgement of those that do.  Then there’s the fact that if Barack Obama had been assassinated by some one connected to Patty-poo’s site, then Pat would be sitting in a jail cell for a very long time. (But Patty is a “good man.”)

So does Patty the fake patriot support the growth of the country he claims to love so much? HELL NO! The “good man” sucks off the government he hates so much and then conveniently forgets to pay his bills. (But Patty is a “good man.”)

Then there’s Patty-poo’s belief in “chemtrails” (The exhaust vapor trail left by high flying aircraft.) If we are to believe Patty and his conspiracy theorist, we are being “crop sprayed” by the government to control us. ( Yes, and Elvis Presley just landed his flying saucer in my back yard.) Patty will tell you chemtrails are real. (But Patty is a “good man.”)

Now on to SAM the drooling man. I honestly feel sorry for Sam. I believe his a victim of Patty’s manipulation and his desire to control people.  Ok, ok, so Sam is a few drips short of a good piss, but that makes it all the more pitiful. Patty recognized Sam’s weakness and exploited it for his own benefit,,,,,and that makes me wonder if he’s the same with his wife? (But Patty is a “good man.”)

So you’ll see this good man, is not so good. This patriot is nothing more than a communist, or at best an anti-capitalist. He’s no more a “Christian” than Jeffrey Dahmer was. He’s a fake that should be mocked and treated with contemptuous comments.  He’s just scum that likes the sound of his own voice,,,,,,and God help anyone who argues with him. The “good man” will ban you.

May I now turn my attention to the REAL “good” people in the chat box. Yes, you are trolls, pitbull’s and chat hyena’s, BUT you do, or have WORKED. You pay your bills. You vote. You’re honest in what you believe. To you people I say YOU HAVE EARNED THE RIGHT TO JUDGE SUMBAGS LIKE UNITEDAMERICA. You have served your country and paid your tax and I respect every damn one of you.

It’s a proud day to be a blogger.

l_88

brain

1. Common Sense January 25, 2017 2:31 pm

#1 the vietnam war was a bullshit war, I would have draft dodged too. It’s our civic duty to protest international bullying by the USA on the world stage.

#2 whether or not a man works does not determine his character

#3 go find a show you enjoy watching instead of bitching

• scuttlebutt January 25, 2017 2:44 pm

@ Common Sense. I don’t dispute that the Vietnam war was a “bullshit” war as you call it, but when your country calls you to serve, you do as asked and serve.

I don’t agree with #2. A man, a real man works and provides for himself, and his family. If you are lazy and don’t work then you contribute nothing to no one.

#3. Couldn’t I say the same to you? If you don’t like what you see and read here, then go somewhere else. Sorry but you killed your own point with that comment.

• hemdroid January 25, 2017 6:46 pm

thank you Sir. you have been reported, and you will soon reap the repercussions of your hateful speech. dont forget, they are watching you.
        LMFAO!

• hemdroid January 25, 2017 6:01 pm

HEY COMMON SENSE, it sounds to me like you have no sense. as an american (or a citizen of any country) you dont get to pick and choose which laws or policies you will obey. if i dont like a law or a tax do i get to choose to ignore it? your attitude is, since i dont like it, i dont think i have to obey it. i dont like paying taxes or waiting at red lights, does that mean i can choose to ignore those things? hell no. if our president wants your help then its your duty to help. i am glad cowards like you and patty poo poo were not alive when hitler was here. as a veteran i can say KISS MY ASS.

• hemdroid January 25, 2017 6:24 pm

you are completely wrong on #2. a man too lazy to get up and work tells us a lot of his character. if the slug is that lazy, that means he is sponging off of someone. i have 100% more respect for a guy, or gal working hard (even at minimum wage) than the slug sitting on his couch. now tell me im wrong.

• Common Sense January 25, 2017 9:10 pm

You are assuming people are able to work without even knowing them, only seeing a small fraction of their lives through a computer’s browser window. Discrimination against hidden disabilities is commonplace in this world, hopefully that will change in future generations.

• hemdroid January 25, 2017 9:23 pm

oh so now this person is disabled. let me remind you what you said. “#2 whether or not a man works does not determine his character” theres no mention of a disability. and even some of them are faking it. look at shawnio, he is on disability and we’ve seen doing everything. even chopping wood.

• Common Sense January 25, 2017 10:45 pm

Again, some people can be disabled and STILL be able to chop wood. They can have a hidden disability such as an anxiety disorder or other mental health issues. The point was totally missed by you so I’ll point it out again. The point is that you cannot tell if a person is disabled or not or make judgments on them based on what you see on your computer screen.

• Thegreathopper202 January 28, 2017 8:19 am

PRAISE THE LARDO…Hemdroid i have to agree with you..You know me very well I am disabled and I try my hardest to contribute to the household..Yes I get disability but unlike some people who live with the parents I pay my parents rent I buy my own food. And I clean up after myself ie: doing laundry and cleaning my dishes after I am done eating and I clean my room…I am so tired of people who are on welfare and too lazy to doing anything and all they do is sit on the computer all day long it really get on my nerves and it grinds my gears. I thank god I am not like some of these losers online and sit on the behind on the computer all day.. Am I disabled yes but at least I contribute to society and get off my behind doing things out of the house and I help clean the house and go out with my friends for dinner and go to movies or a sporting event with them…People like foxman and shawnio need to get life….I put my twitter account link below…I am not a doctor I just have MD after my twitter handle because I like field of medical science and if people don’t understand tough

• hemdroid January 28, 2017 3:00 pm

right on dude. the 2 freaks you mentioned will never change. they are wasted. too bad for them.
            keep up the good work bro. see you later.
            PS. by the way this is scuttlebutts post. i didnt post it he did. PTL for better gas mileage.

• scuttlebutt January 26, 2017 12:02 am

@ Common Sense. Are you Ryan Hifi and only here to argue? You make one invalid comment after another. What’s wrong with you? Wont the other boys talk to you?

2. jSO January 25, 2017 3:23 pm

couldnt have put it better , top job scuttles , ive no Doubt PP will feel some severe Truthurt ,if hes man enough even to read it , that is ! i reckon you hit every nail in old UNamericans interweb casket !

• Anonymous January 28, 2017 8:06 am

I agree with you JSO

3. MediumRuth1 January 25, 2017 8:27 pm

You guys have successfully been reported to the VaughnLive Authorities via the Vaughn Live report system…..

• scuttlebutt January 25, 2017 9:05 pm

MediumRuth1. Please NOOOOOOO. Not Miss Scrubby. Anything but the wrath of the Scrubby one.

Ruth. Look in your crystal ball. What do you see? YES, it’s Pats shriveled testicles. You need to spit them out Ruth…..and while your down there, STOP KISSING HIS ASS. <3 U Ruthie. X

4. Brett843 January 25, 2017 8:30 pm

Keep this in mind, in essence, since Patten didn’t vote for Trump, he basically said he wanted Hillary to win, so Hillary almost won the election with his stupidity. Therefore with that said, all the good things that Trump has delivered to the American people everyday, Pat Patten can’t take any credit for it like he’s been trying to do, because he’s never cast a vote. So Pat, because you “COULDN’T” vote, none of this that Trump is doing is thanks to you 🙂 You’ve done nothing for this country.

5. MannysCuz January 25, 2017 9:15 pm

Pat and his hatred online is enough….