Zelda v Liklik. Round Two.

With a voice like finger nails on a chalk board, Zelda the gypsy said “she doesn’t want trouble with Liklik.”

This “never ending fight” with “Liklik The House Destroyer” takes on a new twist………

liklik1

liklik2

liklik3

liklik4

liklik5

So a woman lies about her age. No biggie there. Maybe Liklik would be better off with JackieLee. *winks* Just a thought.

Zelda said the interview was “fabricated”, but that’s easy to prove.(or not) Just ask Babs.

admit it

1. hemdroid January 24, 2017 2:55 am

and so the drama continues. if they are faking it like the last 5 times , i will abandon those assholes. PS. you’re makin me puke with your thoughts.

2. Name January 24, 2017 4:23 am

I’m pointless

look how big my asshole is for you scuttlebutt. you must admit you want me dont you scuttlebutt.

I pray to Scuttlebutts Corner

• scuttlebutt January 24, 2017 4:37 am

Name. (Gimpio) YOU are one very sick man.

3. Anon January 24, 2017 6:27 am

Yeah okay, but they don’t ban paradise for being a racist. Why not mention this?

Foxman puts french fries in his butt too

4. PatLovesSponheim January 24, 2017 12:01 pm

I agree with Hem, this is all bullshit, nothing but mirrors and smokescreens. The last time Zelda said she was done with Liklik, last week she said she wouldn’t cast on VL anymore. Zelda is a pathological liar…end of story. Scuttle’s has exposed her again and again.

5. Name January 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Shawnio is a convicted child molester., you know, advertising LMAO

how did that work out for you 😉

RIP Shawnio
    I really do love lardo. he’s a cool guy, i wish he would move to canada.

6. Name January 24, 2017 4:03 pm

Im an idiot LMAO

RIP Shawnio
    PTL. PRAISE HIM DAMN IT.

• scuttlebutt January 24, 2017 4:19 pm

Name ( Gimpio) We know you’re a convicted child molester. Why are you telling us? O’h that’s right. YOU’RE AN IDIOT.

• hemdroid January 24, 2017 6:26 pm

gimpio again. wow he sure spends a lot of time here. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7. Name January 24, 2017 4:57 pm

what’s the matter Shawnio? you seem to be getting a lil frustrated there LMAO

is this because all of your efforts are completely pointless?

let us know LMAO we got all the time in the world to watch you lose.

my fav is when you have to repeat yourself so others know who you’re speaking to.

the other hilarious bit is the pet names you guys use,. to an outsider they have no idea who gimpio even is LMAO

RIP Shawnio