It’s A Man Thing Baby! Foxman “Yawn” & Frank “Beg For Dem Benjamins” Taylor Do It Up!

ALL MALE REVIEW

Foxman Yawn showing Cock again at the all male (gay?) review
and yet AGAIN going to the shit, but this time he seems prepared…

Fox Penis Pic 1

Fox Shit Toilet Paper

meanwhile

Rocking that 4G life at his local eatery, reportedly the wifi there is wonky,
Frank “Beg For Dem Benjamins” Taylor is all in a tither, it seems whilst getting
his horn “blown” by his love toy Rich, he’s on and on about his $75.00 refund from Uncle Sam…
Don’t “BLOW” it all in one place frank. I mean the e-begging for travel money, things for your cats,
why not go all OG Gangsta and beg for dat data money right? Well, 4G ain’t free Frankie Baby!

FT Horn Blown FT Money

FT 4g No Wifi

So I guess while they wipe gay love off the White House webpage, it’s ALIVE and WELL with
these fine champions of the LGBTQ community Foxman Yawn, and Frank “Beg For Dem Benjamins” Taylor
will continue to share it loud and proud!!!!!!!!!

GPride FT FS

Thanks to those that gave the tidbits of info (please submit any corrections
or additional tidbits to add for UPDATES as needed to me : [email protected])
and thanks also to those people for the fine images dropped in our chat!

Roper Sig Pic 2

TTFYN – Take Time Feeling Your Nuts!
– That Roper Broad

1. hemdroid January 22, 2017 4:21 pm

LOL, SUPER GOOFS.

2. scuttlebutt January 23, 2017 1:24 am

Frank and Fox would make the perfect couple. Fox likes to stick his penis into men ( preferably while they are unconscious.) and Frank loves a good hard penis in him. (Both have said that.) Maybe JackieLee could join in for a three way.

3. villageKt January 23, 2017 10:41 pm

I am not sure where you’re getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this information for my mission.

4. Truthtellingya January 24, 2017 7:04 am

I can’t fucking stand Frank “Gaylord” Taylor. Fucking bumming POS. Works a good job making tons of cash,yet begs everyone for their money. I really can’t understand what his snowflake followers even see in him. Why watch/follow a super bum like this that expects or I mean REQUIRES you to give him money?!~

• hemdroid January 24, 2017 2:24 pm

i’m with you. who are these people who that give him money? i guess they are just fools.

• Name January 24, 2017 3:08 pm

scuttlebutt, I had sex with my sister. are you jelly?
      I’M GOING TO FIND AN OLD MAN TO FUCK ME. THAT REMINDS ME OF MY CHILDHOOD

• hemdroid January 24, 2017 6:25 pm

that is the poor lil’ gimp

5. Name January 24, 2017 3:06 pm

Scuttlebutt. I sleep with my finger up my bum. are you jelly?

RIP shawnio. I suck big donkey dicks.