Jane LEAVES IVLOG and the numbers become less and less

All credit to a number of you who are a part of this blog and who have given me countless screens shots and videos, for this I thank you for your efforts.

But in the last several months the site known as Ivlog run by it’s master CUM …I mean Cr3am have come under fire for it’s poor managing decisions but with all poor business it’s slowly dying like a bloated  PIMPLE on a FATMAN ASS…pardon the pun…wink wink.

One of it’s latest casters to jump is Jane the once dear friend of the site owner CUM…I mean Cr3am is now currently upset with Ivlog.

jane1

jane2

jane3

jane4

AAAWWWWWWW NOOO is the fragile house of cards finally falling apart… is it’s time of enjoyment and it’s three years of being left alone finally come undone ?….my my my how things have changed from Sept 2016 till now…hmmmmm.

kjjkj

screenshot_7

screenshot_8

screenshot_64545

screenshot_454545

On any given time or day you can find most of Ivlog DEAD…most of it’s casters have either moved on to other casting sites or simply stopped casting all together.

9800a7a427fa4ff7849b0975bc83e755

On Christmas Eve the idiots at Ivlogs Facebook group removed over 20+ members for no reason except from stupidity and paranoia.

Something tells me Steve Jones may start to BEG for handouts again, but instead of developing a web site he may wish to purchase a TIME MACHINE so he could go back in time to undo all his mistakes starting with my IP site ban…the same ban he dropped on me for simply asking a question…Wow isn’t it all kinda funny as to how this is working out Steve ?

screenshot_5

Didn’t want to say I told you so, but I told you so.

1. SamFriedman January 6, 2017 1:35 am  Reply

Great post Monkey as always…I hope ivlog sinks FAST

• monkeysniffer January 6, 2017 1:38 am  Reply

Thx you Sam I am

2. BumblePuff January 6, 2017 1:40 am  Reply

haha bring it blogtv, there is gonna be drama everywhere, i cant wait for it 🙂

3. Name January 6, 2017 5:00 am  Reply

I pretty much bailed on ivlog months ago. Like Craigito said a few weeks back he left ivlog (for 5 minutes lol) because it was too much of a “clique” society. I tend to agree with him. I’ve lost count how many times I’ve said Hi to crAM in various rooms and he just ignores me (and others). The same goes for many others of the “In Crowd”. You will be ignored unless you are sucking up to Estebanstupido by having Pro Accounts or doing who knows what else with him in Private shows.

• monkeysniffer January 6, 2017 2:01 pm  Reply

Interesting choice of words Name…odd you say this but ya I tend to hear alot of this. I receive messages weekly about folks like yourself having enough of the bullshittery of Ivlog…The HIERARCHY that exists behind closed doors and has managed to remain a secret all this time..until now.

4. AnonMouse January 6, 2017 8:46 am  Reply

You guys are mental retarded. You do know ivlog has grown every month, you are talking snapshots of the quite times when all the sites are quiet. Funny how you support a site not even active yet, and failed as soon as it tried to go live. ha ha. just like your blog. Lost all your old posts did we? awww, I guess those UPDATES you said you were doing really fucked things up.. You got caught in your own lies again. tut tut

• monkeysniffer January 6, 2017 1:47 pm  Reply

What retarded jibber jabber are you talking about holy moly SPEAKS THE FCKN ENGLISHES you seem drunk or on medication AnonMouse ..quite times… quite times What does this even mean ?
      And I dont support ANY SITE..except this site so get your facts straight..Hiding behind a silly name is certainly the best course of action for you after all you wouldnt want any one to now what a moron you are RIGHT PRADA ?
      Oh AnonMouse you forgot the part where our viewers count is as high as Ivlog…hahahahahah now that’s gotta hurt baby

• Ryan Deep-Fri January 7, 2017 1:29 am  Reply

LOL gimpy be MAD MAD MAD

5. hemdroid January 6, 2017 8:51 am  Reply

you see jane, the problem with kissing someones ass is, when you reach the point where you dislike the ass you’ve been kissing you look and feel like a FOOL. but in your case you looked like a fool long ago.
    buh bye and take care.

• monkeysniffer January 6, 2017 1:47 pm  Reply

Amen uncle Pardo

6. Anonymous January 6, 2017 9:08 am  Reply

Helloooo….. This is Jane and I am here to clear something up. I haven’t “left” Ivlog. I plan to continue to visit , be a member, and cast there for as long as the friends that are in my “circle” still meet up there. But it won’t be on an exclusive basis. I am not prpared to do much casting right now because of personal things, such as work and a moving project going on .. but I will be rotatiing between Cam UP and Blogtv (when it opens ) and Ivlog.

I guess as like any buisnesses out there.. you can’t be satisfied with everything and Ivlog hasn’t met my xepectations in a number of areas. But hey..it is their buisness and I can’t always expect satifaction as a costomer EVERY where I go .. such as life. But I will add this on their behalf. It is a good product and fun to utilize . Costomer service could improve and public relations (in my opinion) but people are different and run their buisness different so… what ever they think is best.,, But in spite of that I do plan to continue to use the site to socialize with my friends as I have been casting for 10 years now and most of the ones I socialize with are friends of mine since then so that is why I am there….. and for that reason only.

Sorry my almost 54 year old “dried up wrinklely face ” offends you. Maybe when you watch my shows could edit it with your editing skills with a bag over my ugly face and you won’t have to look at it . 😛

As far as me getting special privliges from Steve . I never have gotten any special priviliges from him. I was just a huge supporter of HIS at one time….. and thought we were friends. I have never gotten anything special from HIM though he did get lots of support and advocation from me. The meet up we had was because I invited them and offered my hospility and friendship cause that is just what I do .. I like to entertain folks in my home….but that was two years ago. Hope this clears some things up.

Meanwhile I am trying not to let the things that happen on here , Ivlog , or any other social site upset me cause it really isn’t worth it.. This is a new year and life needs to be way better than this kind of mess .
    Happy New Year Monkey Sniffer .. I wish this to be a good one for you…..

`Jane1963

• monkeysniffer January 6, 2017 1:51 pm  Reply

Jane the screen shots tell the story so sending a long winded comment is irrelevant to me this post or this blog, bottom line you were caught making negative comments about a site you once supported and now it’s backfired in your face. Thats why I never kissed up to any of the site owners I never felt the need to be special or to have them on my side…I say what ever I say..I do whatever I do…for in THE END Im ME…MONKEYSNIFFER..I would tell ANYONE TO THEIR FACE TO FCK OFF…I am no KISS ASS
      PS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you Jane tc and be well

7. JaneIsTrash January 6, 2017 12:35 pm  Reply

Her username should be “jackassjane” because she most definitely looks very bad.The worst part? Nobody had to do anything but show what she said and game over.

You can tell in the captures she thinks she is queen shit sitting beside cr3am and his gf.

If only people realized how Jane behaves online.This is a married woman who is willing to do absolutely anything to feel relevant.What a piece of fucking garbage.

8. Wabbz January 7, 2017 6:07 pm  Reply

Hey Guys,
    nice to see things aint changed too much, still doing what ya do with venom 😛 😉

There is no secret that Jane is my friend, and to be honest i know you guys wanna go after IvLog but please leave the nice folks out of it,

Jane really is a descent person, working in her community and with her local church, and she likes to spend time every now and again casting and singing. and so what if once she supported Cr3am, didnt we all support something to have it thown back in our faces?

love you guys millions

toodlepip Wabbz <3

• monkeysniffer January 7, 2017 8:25 pm  Reply

Has nice tits…. has a tight vagina …..has nice teeth….goes to church…..has nice shoes…is my lover….is my frend…..is a christian….is wonderful….has a nice car….etc etc etc etc.
      Bla bla bla bla sorry no can do
      Tiddlewinky so my stinky lets make a baby fuck all day and all night love you 2

9. Wabbz January 7, 2017 8:28 pm  Reply

lol Monkey your such a fooker 😛 😉

• monkeysniffer January 7, 2017 9:55 pm  Reply

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(×̯×)۶

10. JazzDude January 8, 2017 12:31 am  Reply

Christians? we should have known it. RUN!!!!