CUM ops I mean Cr3am meets up with Jane and a lil Pranklin selfie

I’m not sure if a meet up with CUM took place today with Jane however I was sent 3GIFs…Thank you to whoever sent in the Gif files they were great, but as usual I decided to have my own way with them, and well you know how it is ?

ENJOY….snickers

Jane WE always knew you were a kiss up and needed special privileges from CUM, so whatever THEY say about your leather like sunburnt dried out face…and for what its’ worth it’s what’s on the inside that counts not the outside dear xoxoxoxo

I also found this vid of what I believe to be Pranklin I cannot confirm or deny it’s authenticity so judge as you will….

I call this video “TIP TOE PRANKLIN”

fjkkuhkukytr

screenshot_13

1. Anonymous January 5, 2017 10:26 pm

Have nothing new to post I see. The imiges are from a show that was done tow years ago. Can we get some new content that isn’t made up or just plain wrong facts?

• monkeysniffer January 5, 2017 10:28 pm

HI STUPID ….READ ….”I’m not sure if a meet up with CUM took place today with Jane however I was sent 3GIFs…Thank you to whoever sent in the Gif files they were great, but as usual I decided to have my own way with them, and well you know how it is”
      What “FACTS” are you referring to STUPID I did not state any “FACTS” …So Stupid READ before you type or open your mouth….STUPID
      Hence the reason STUPID folks like yourself need to HIDE due to looking like a complete moron….So keep hiding Stupid

• Anonymous January 5, 2017 10:36 pm

Wasn’t talking about this post for the “facts”. most post you have made has not been fict checked very well.

• monkeysniffer January 5, 2017 10:42 pm

Name one…seems like you have a LIST so naming one or two shouldnt be a problem ?

• scuttlebutt January 6, 2017 12:59 am

Anon @ 10:36
          What’s a “fict”? If that’s you RyanHiFi, then you have a good excuse. Your big fat fingers !!!!!

• scuttlebutt January 6, 2017 12:56 am

Anon @ 10:26.
      Whats “done tow years ago”? ‘TOW’ like in a tow truck?

• hemdroid January 6, 2017 8:30 am

awwww, are we a little butt hurt today?

2. anon January 5, 2017 10:54 pm

dude that video was GREAT loved it…Cream was owned big time jeez…

• monkeysniffer January 5, 2017 11:04 pm

3. hemdroid January 6, 2017 8:41 am

all thats needed here is shawnio, ryan and titty boy for a 6 way circle jerk. i hope they record it.
    good job monkey. you’re on a roll in 2017. thumbs way up.