Vaughn’s NEW Pig in a Wig as STAFF and YOUS is unhappy about it

Did I just say YOUS ??

2c01eb61da6a44e69ec970ed0196ad50

The rumor that could NEVER be in a million years was started last night and as of today it has been officially confirmed that Gamergirl the mutant female of tainted pork/ rancid toxic vagina mouth and baby death jokes is now the newest member of Vaughn lives staff.screenshot_3-2Personally I gave the rumor zero credence only thinking it was a hoax, but no it’s for real and I can only imagine how casters and viewers are going to react to this news. That’s where YOUS come in.

Yeah YOUS I’m talking to YOUS………………………..

c549b4544bc04fe0ab08eb3088d1f012

screenshot_7

1194a0f26b344308881916bcba65ca23

My thoughts………..

It wasn’t all that that long ago when both Scuttles and myself posted a number of articles exposing the hideous and mocking BABY DEATH COMMENTS directed to Oma from GG’s own lips which lasted for 4days without any retribution from Vaughn staff. The result was myself being IP site banned from Vaughn but my account was left intact. What was even funnier was the fact I was never in Vaughn to begin with at the time, letting me know that this was a personal move against me very much reminesant of Cr3am’s own site ban… an act of anger and revenge for exposing the truth.

screenshot_1

I’ve never been one to shy away from a fight  or an opinin and I won’t start now, but for Mark to seriously to have considered GG as staff was the most foolish thing he could have ever done, with BLOG.TV just months away and Ivlog in the shitters with it’s 30 viewers count now wasn’t the time to make a dumb move. But hand it to the retarded FAT GUY to do this, oh well only time will tell.screenshot_5

I said it once and I’ll say it again I CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

lbpnation_jtv_monkey

1. Anon December 1, 2016 8:18 pm  Reply

Mark and Scruffy are sad and pathetic people.

2. Anonymous December 1, 2016 9:23 pm  Reply

When is Marks and gamercunts wedding?
    scrubby will be soooo proud !

3. Anonymous December 1, 2016 10:17 pm  Reply

What qualifies this hog to be a Staff member on Vaughn? She knows jack shit about anything tech related, how will she “help out”? I know people on there that have given MANY hours.months and even YEARS helping other people out, far more qualified that have never been offered this position. I guess if you got pushed up tits and mark got a hard-on for you then anything is possible. I’m so glad I stopped using that site many months ago.

4. Walt Stinky December 1, 2016 10:27 pm  Reply

If Mork isn’t banging her then what’s the point ? Do these two even live in the same state ? and BTW I’d do her ! …Beat you to the punch there Popey…;)

• hemdroid December 2, 2016 5:11 am  Reply

ME TOO!

5. rob December 1, 2016 11:46 pm  Reply

WTF Now I’m glad I don’t cast on that website anymore. I’m glad you have posted this I was starting to really think what the hell Is going on when I saw her has an Mod In tech corner.

6. scuttlebutt December 2, 2016 1:41 am  Reply

Congratulations O fat one. You have excelled yourself in being a total dumb ass. Why don’t you make Warrbuck your admin for moral affairs? Maybe Johnny Cardinal could help out there as well.

THANK YOU Mark. You have proved beyond a reasonable doubt that you don’t judge people on skills, but by how big their tits are.

Awesome post Mr Sniffers sir.

• monkeysniffer December 2, 2016 1:47 am  Reply

7. fuck mork December 2, 2016 2:09 am  Reply

Why the fuck does everything have to be announced by mork the autistic retard and his spell casting bitch of a mother? I see other website who retain integrity and when hiring someone not announce it.When will these fucking vaughnlive assholes learn? Nobody gives a fuck really that gamerhurl is a staff member.I think we already know how much of a POS she is.The real issue here is the fact both the person they place as staff and the other staff members feel the need to publicly announce it.

8. hemdroid December 2, 2016 5:54 am  Reply

WOW, this is all so surreal. i feel like i have awoken into a weird and strange universe. then it hit me, this is vaughn in the interweb. these are hillbilly folk. these people are no better than helton and his dream world. mark dreams of being a coder and scrubby dreams of being a human being. all i can say is, WTF???
    good luck with your decision.

9. the3bairs December 3, 2016 9:14 pm  Reply

Wtf……. So she can talk about and make fun of a dead child and be utterly disgusting as a human being. This is how she is rewarded…VAUGHAN YOU SUCK ASS YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR MORALS SIGHT YOU ARE!!!! SO I GUESS SCRUFFY IS NOT AS GOD FEARING AS SHE CLAIMS TO BE………If i was owner of the sight that cunt would not be anywhere near it and i would have kicked her ass to the curb a long time ago … This is another sad day in history …….. I tell you people are so stupid theses days.

10. PeachesMcGee December 4, 2016 12:48 pm  Reply

This cunt was instrumental in the downfall of the Vapers section. Her vile diatribes, which were endorsed by Mark and his Mother, will not be forgotten.

With the amount of copyrighted/pirated video being streamed it’s only a matter of time before Vaughn will be no more.

Karma, motherfuckers, karma.

11. the3bairs December 4, 2016 6:46 pm  Reply

I feel sorry for her children…. they will never get her attention no thats for sure…… the greatest accomplishment is being a mother not how popular you think you are on the internet. those poor children.

12. hamilton December 5, 2016 6:17 am  Reply

does that girl have her knees pulled up under he chin???………