Charlo the MURDERER ????

Now before I begin I cannot confirm or deny any of the info on this post but ALL I CAN SAY IS HOLY COW HE LOOKS LIKE HIM.

What was dropped into our chat was this LINK.

2b780f432e70499f8a47a9be045f94c7-1

On that LINK you will find this story and from what I have been told supposedly it’s one of Ivlog’s very own Charlo a caster on the dead site belonging  to Cr3am.

“A man has been convicted of murdering four young men whom he poisoned so that he could have sex with them while they were unconscious.

Stephen Port, a chef, was found guilty at the Old Bailey of killing Anthony Walgate, 23, Jack Taylor, 25, Daniel Whitworth, 21, and Gabriel Kovari, 22.

The serial killer sought his victims on dating websites including Grindr and dumped their bodies within 500m of his flat in Barking, east London.

The jury was told he used GHB, a sedative known as a date rape drug, spiking their drinks or injecting it into his victims before they realised what he was doing. They died of a fatal overdose. Eight others survived”

………………BUT IS IT HIM ??……………………

My question is this…… could this murderer be the same caster named Charlo ??? Cuz damn they look similar. If not…..enjoy the NEWS….and have a milkshake.

screenshot_7

Worse CUMS to worse these two could always meet up for a MILKSHAKE …hahahahahaah

screenshot_9

OHHHH thtop it thsweety <3….wink wink SUNSHINE xoxoxoxo

But seriously if anyone has an UPDATE on this PLEASE LET ME KNOW. And a special thank you for all and any info on this post

UPDATE

I have been informed that as I placed this post up, Charlo was casting on Ivlog at the EXACT same time…sorry Charlo wrong guy…but is he your brother ???

lbpnation_jtv_monkey

1. Fat Denny November 24, 2016 12:43 am  Reply

There’s no chance this visual gifted individual is said “Charlo” the charlo mentioned can barely grip his cawk nevermind a neck !

2. scuttlebutt November 24, 2016 1:05 am  Reply

Charlo’s a good guy. He hasn’t killed anyone in weeks. FFS I knew it couldn’t be him. I was only drinking with him last night,,,when he gave me a drink that made me feel funny. *JOKE just a joke*

• Daz November 24, 2016 2:44 am  Reply

You’re the laughing stock of the Woodshed

• monkeysniffer November 24, 2016 3:00 am  Reply

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my stocks are laughing ??????? Say it aint so PLEASE…. Dazzy mazzy spazzy I guess this was your best right ?? Boring boring boring..Not one of you present any challenge wit or anything even remotely funny.

3. Name November 24, 2016 1:41 am  Reply

you totally fell for it.,

now we know you will post anything I send you LMFAO

RIP Scuttlebutt’s corner

• monkeysniffer November 24, 2016 1:55 am  Reply

Shawnio why are you so damn dumb ??? It wasnt you that sent me the link I know who it was…Please stop trying so hard you’re making yourself look pathetic and desperate as usual lol

4. scuttlebutt November 24, 2016 4:18 am  Reply

Is Shawnio telling lies again? No change there then.

5. scuttlebutt November 24, 2016 4:50 am  Reply

Shawnio. Stop embarrassing yourself dude. You’ve got little to no credibility left. Quit while you’re behind.

6. Anonymous November 24, 2016 3:24 pm  Reply

this is daft but not only daft but stupid come on scuttle are you this desperate to conjure up this shit

• monkeysniffer November 24, 2016 9:05 pm  Reply

It’s “soooo stupid” but YOU WERE TOO STUPID and obviously retarded to understand the SARCASM in the post not to mention the entire post was a question it was not an accusation…PLEASE LEARN TO READ SHIT FOR BRAINS. Furthermore it was brought into our chat and at the end of the post I made an UPDATE due to the fact it was obviously not the same person. Tongue in cheek ..sarcasm seem to have been lost on a DAFT individual as yourself.
      With all this being said YOU and YOUR KIND take the internet too seriously an should STOP casting and simply do not read the posts or visit this blog, and in the end simply remove the internet since you’re too sensitive a man child to see the silly humor in the post.

7. Daz November 24, 2016 6:17 pm  Reply

This blog is going to be sued! Charlo has contacted his lawyers. You’ve gone too far this time Monkey Sniffer by picking on someone with Cerebral Palsy!

While Scuttlebutt hides behind his anonymity MrsRoper and Monkey Sniffer will take the rap. This is the type of “man” Scuttlebutt really is.

Charlo has been given MrsRoper’s dox and Monkey Sniffer’s IP. Shit is going to get real for you guys. Scuttlebutt, you should take one of your six month “vacations” till all this blows over.

• monkeysniffer November 24, 2016 9:11 pm  Reply

Charlos gonna SUE ME …..Cream is gonna SUE ME….the fat guy is GONNA SUE ME…..THE WORLD IS GONNA SUE ME……the ugly guy is GONNA SUE ME…..the guy with the hurt feelings is GONNA SUE ME….the woman with the sore vagina is GONNA SUE ME……ok Ill be here waiting ….bla bla bla blaaaaaaaaaa. Cmon get more creative than this, it’s 5 year old crap. My dads bigger than your dad. lmao

• Daz November 24, 2016 9:36 pm  Reply

Keep thinking that you’re untouchable. It just makes you a more appealing target and it’ll be so much more sweeter when you finally do get taken down. You fucking deluded illiterate imbecile!

If you think you can slander people like you do and get away with it forever, you’re even more batshit crazy than Scuttlebutt.

• monkeysniffer November 24, 2016 9:45 pm  Reply

damn angry are we ??? Keep drinking your booze BITCH lmao… I’ve heard it all before you think you’re the first ??? You pathetic nobody lmao

8. Anonymous November 24, 2016 10:04 pm  Reply

charlo is a good guy, he works to help other people use computers who have learning difficulties when he himself is disabled… scraping the bottom of the barrel with this article…

• monkeysniffer November 24, 2016 10:15 pm  Reply

I do not know who charlo is and it doesn’t matter to me one way or the other, so do something about it or simply shut your ass mouth. And while you’re at it get off the internet since you’re too sensitive a manchild to have a giggle. But WE all know you and your kind shall be hovering around here 24/7 day after day after day …you get the point ??
      I dont have the interest to baby sit grown adults who come here to cry cuz a post they disagree with hurt their feelings.

9. Anonymous November 28, 2016 5:52 pm  Reply

Hold on a second there sniffer let me say this.
    To be honest I thought this was HILARIOUS and it made me laugh…Not only is the guy not charlo but it does look like him. I see the silliness in this and appreciate the humor, most of all I agree with the idea if a caster places themselves out there they can call unwanted attention to themselves, and those are the rules of being a public caster. Great job and please continue with posts similar to this.

10. Anonymous November 29, 2016 2:17 pm  Reply

If it isn’t him, at least he can make some beer money turning up as a criminal celebrity lookalike at parties.