Von Helton as WOLVERINE

Have I ever told you that I cannot make this shit up ???  Well I’m telling you now cuz I can’t hahahahahahahahaha

From the mouth of the GREAT ONE comes more BULL SHITTERY so deep you may need a life raft to keep you afloat.

So what we here is Von claiming he tried out for the role of WOLVERINE but didn’t get the gig cuz according to him he was cock blocked…You think I’m making this up ???screenshot_4

Just imagine if Helton had become the Marvel hero instead of Hugh Jackman.

Screenshot_33

1. MyGodYou'reDumb November 21, 2016 9:48 pm  Reply

This guy is seriously mentally ill! Paranoid delusional schizophrenic with borderline personality disorder…

• monkeysniffer November 21, 2016 9:56 pm  Reply

And you should talk ryan lmao

• MyGodYou'reDumb November 22, 2016 2:54 am  Reply

you’re lucky you don’t live near me Janice, I’d take baseball bat to your slimy little skull

• monkeysniffer November 22, 2016 3:50 am  Reply

lol ok ryans

• Anonymous November 22, 2016 11:55 pm  Reply

stfu ryan fatfi, you’re nothing but a harmless pussy. All talk no action. You’d get out of breath running 10 feet, fat ass.

• MyGodYou'reDumb November 23, 2016 3:45 pm

Sure, says the keyboard warrior comfortably sipping their coffee while spewing insults. Push comes to shove and if you saw me in person, I’d beat the shit out of you. I can do time standing on my head, no problem. You’re too chicken to come here, BOTH and ALL of you.

2. hemdroid November 21, 2016 9:52 pm  Reply

is there nothing helton cant do? oh wait, cant get a job, cant keep a wife, cant clean his house, cant get off the computer, cant stop lying. theres so much more and so little time.

3. Anonymous November 22, 2016 12:09 am  Reply

Helton is best friends with Stan Lee too.. LMFAO FYI Helton thinks he is the real punisher too!FFS

4. Anonymous November 22, 2016 1:39 am  Reply

Wolverine has teeth

5. scuttlebutt November 22, 2016 2:32 am  Reply

Move over Russell Crowe and Leonardo Dicaprio. Gums VonHelton, the film producers wet dream, is here.

Ok, Lets get real here. Helton wouldn’t even make a good Wile E Coyote in a Road Runner toon, and he FAILS all the time.

6. scuttlebutt November 24, 2016 1:01 am  Reply

Ryan Fatfi, how dumb are you? Your old group / band didn’t like or want you. The good people of the internet doesn’t like or want you…….Do you not get the message here? Do we need to spell it out for you? Duhhhhhhhhh !!!