Von Helton’s tells us he has a PAYPAL but don’t call CPS on his children

Now Helton is pulling a funny here if I ever saw one, he tells us he’s the poor one but his children have a TRUST FUND set up for them. So to make ends meet he’s put up a PAYPAL account to ask for any donations to help out with internet,clothes, food etc, but then tells us the children don’t need anything, but if anyone where to call CPS/ Children’s services and report him, the children would then have the TRUST FUND taken away from them and become completely broke. This makes no sense to me.

0812549622af407eb9503e9d6488b170

So here are a number of questions I have thought of:

Who has set up this TRUST FUND for the children ??

How much is the TRUST FUND worth ???

Now correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t a TRUST FUND mean that the money is being placed on hold until the children reach a certain age so they may use it for say educational  purposes ?

If this be the case WHO makes their purchases is Helton in charge of the FUND ??

Why would calling Children services remove the TRUST FUND if they are called to protect the children in the first place ??

I’m not familiar with these LAWS regarding children placed in the care of CPS nor does Helton’s words make any sense to me, so I’m just playing devils advocate and asking questions. Personally in my experience anyone who asked for CASH online in the past has exposed them self for being a devious individual and in most cases we find out  in end the truth about the REAL reasons. Just my opinion.

Special thanks to our friend for placing this video in to our chat.

Screenshot_3 (4)

1. hemdroid November 15, 2016 3:36 am  Reply

i have been watching helton for years, i have never heard about the trust funds he talks about. and why if they go to a foster home they lose their trust fund?
    helton you are a lying piece of shit. you skid marked hillbilly. you are worthless. you stinking piece of garbage.
    your friend hemdroid.
    ps. call me.

2. ChurchOfConfusion2016 November 15, 2016 5:19 am  Reply

I never understood the fascination.Von Helton is boring.He is such an easy target for trolls that it has got to be a boring task.

People like Candyrayne are ALWAYS in Google hangout with this guy and they seem not to mind the fact they associate with him.

I guess posts about him are probably the reason why he thinks he is relevant.

• hemdroid November 15, 2016 2:14 pm  Reply

im not sure who this guy is, (churchofconfusion) i do not endorse him unless he is a member of the church.
      just saying.
      bye bye lardass.

• Anonymous November 15, 2016 2:27 pm  Reply

It was just a random username.Nothing was meant by it.

• confusion2016 November 15, 2016 2:37 pm  Reply

I didn’t realize I had to identify myself when leaving a comment.I was always very kind to you Lardo.I have no problem with you.

What ever happened to people being friends? What ever happened to you making me laugh? You have such a great sense of humor Lardo.You always have.I miss your broadcasts because idk where you broadcast anymore.

Have a good day Lardo.I will use some other random username if I decide to comment.

3. hemdroid November 15, 2016 2:21 pm  Reply

helton is a goddamn LIAR. he says if the kids are not with him, POOF there goes the trust funds? where the hell do the trust funds go helton? are you saying that money just evaporates? where does the money go helton? one thing i know for sure is, if the hillbillies lips are flapping then he is lying.